Sophie and Dave #42 The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with less than 24 hours until we finally find out what the project is......what do we reckon it will be. I still think it will be some tit done in partnership with (more likely by) Knappily.

The WDW balance will be due soon so this surely can't come quickly enough for her!!
Something will come up and we won’t hear from them for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So with less than 24 hours until we finally find out what the project is......what do we reckon it will be. I still think it will be some tit done in partnership with (more likely by) Knappily.

The WDW balance will be due soon so this surely can't come quickly enough for her!!
Soph. No one actually gives a tit about your secret project

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Fellow Tattlers! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YESTERDAY!

I am 27 years old (couldn't afford to learn as a student at 16, then was a university student in a big city and didn't need to drive) but unlike Dave, I didn't have a human to look after and could get to/from work via public transport.

It's a shame their cameo is closed, might have gotten for a laugh - to get a congratulations on passing my driving test from a man who really needs to learn to drive but cba.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

I am 27 years old (couldn't afford to learn as a student at 16, then was a university student in a big city and didn't need to drive) but unlike Dave, I didn't have a human to look after and could get to/from work via public transport.

It's a shame their cameo is closed, might have gotten for a laugh - to get a congratulations on passing my driving test from a man who really needs to learn to drive but cba.
Congratulations on passing your test!

Reactions: 3
Congratulations @_Chatterbox_ 🎉😃 🚗

Her project needs to be something spectacular for how much she’s banged on about it but we all know it’s gonna be some cheap poorly designed Disney rip offs. I hope it flops, they definitely have no where near the amount of flamily members they had 18 months ago.

Reactions: 15

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new found freedom 🙌🥳

Congratulations x👍🎉

Nah she’s ended that with “fingers crossed” which means she won’t be sharing tomorrow she will make an excuse 😂 like when she says see you tomorrow fingers crossed then uploads a week later

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Congratulations! Best thing you'll ever do.

See you in McD's DT! Isn't it the law that's the first place anyone goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What happened to their cameo?

• Haha
Brilliant recap 👏😂 sums the past few weeks up perfectly.
I really doubt Sophie ate that beef stir fry thing..! I think chillies, beef and peanuts are a bit of a stretch for our beige soaf.. she probably didn't make it either 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf the test centres have such a back log! The ability to get a test at one point was a 6th month wait!!!
He will be able to get one somewhere, they do nothing all day so it's not like they don't have time to travel anywhere. My friend from work couldn't get a theory local so he's going to Manchester (7 hours away) for it and has been online every day looking for cancellations for his actual test so he can get it done. He's 17, works and is at college and still manages to find the time and effort to go all that way.

Reactions: 6
The problem is with dave, I get the vibe hes a very entitled person. He feels like the world owes him something and everything will just fall on his lap.
He thinks he has enough talent and is well known enough to be scouted for theatre parts
He thinks "he can already drive" so when he wants to do a test he thinks he'll be able to find a spot the next week and will pass it first time
He thinks he's owed praise and congratulations when he loses weight even though he's been at his weight loss for over a year

He reeks of self entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'll let him off for that but i doubt that he's even been learning, most driving instructor cars are quite small so maybe that's the problem :unsure:
he can’t afford it, let’s be honest.

imagine being this person who can’t drive at his age.
Being chauffeured around at his age by his wife, unable to properly travel anywhere without someone else’s assistance

Nah she’s ended that with “fingers crossed” which means she won’t be sharing tomorrow she will make an excuse 😂 like when she says see you tomorrow fingers crossed then uploads a week later
Yep, she used fingers crossed for two videos to be uploaded the following week, and then promptly uploaded none!! So yes, we won’t hear about it after 24 hours…

at this point, there is no way her secret project can ever live up to the massive over hype she has given it with all this endless ‘build up’

Reactions: 12
Oh my that new outfit on Dave. Soph - "Daves got some new clothes and they fit really well" 😲is she blind! the sleeves on that top are about 6 inches too long same with legs of the jeans which are also really baggy round the knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my that new outfit on Dave. Soph - "Daves got some new clothes and they fit really well" 😲is she blind! the sleeves on that top are about 6 inches too long same with legs of the jeans which are also really baggy round the knees.
Not to mention they're always a foot too long on his feet like scuba diving fins, how hard is it to get the right length?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come if it’s ‘her’ little project, every time she mentions it she says she’s hearing good things from 3rd parties...not really your project at all is it petal? Absolutely none of her personal work is going into making tit! She’s ordered some crap from outsourced place. Yawn.

Reactions: 21
At first I’m sure she said she was making everything her self too, let’s see the absolute tit she comes out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.