Sophie and Dave #42 The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread of our favourite 30 something neglectful wasters. Congrats to @Yorkshiregirl2019 for her winning title. There are no winners in sOAF and dave land however, only mediocrity.

To briefly recap the goings on of the beige bungalow on the last thread :

.... and that’s all folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Welcome to the new thread of our favourite 30 something neglectful wasters. Congrats to @Yorkshiregirl2019 for her winning title. There are no winners in sOAF and dave land however, only mediocrity.

This is brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave now back posting images after workouts

zero explanation of where he’s been, reasons for radio silence

just carry on as if nothing is any different.

guessing not bothering getting a job then.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is Slave still not driving??
My two 17-yr old nieces have both just passed their tests & my brother got them a little runaround for them to share.
Slave is bloody LAZY & looks like a big fat gif being chauffeured around in Soaf’s small car. Why is he not embarassed by this? It really explains why he has no mates. They’re all too busy having a life, no doubt supporting their partners in any way they can & are mobile! No-one wants to go on a night out with Slave, having to lift & lay him, pick him up & drop him home, being bored witless by him as he has no life, pay for his food & drinks because he’s too lazy to get a job. I’m sure any past mates are laughing at him. If he was my husband I’d boot him out, I’d have no respect for him whatsoever. He’s in no way attractive, has no balls, eats you out of house & home & hangs around the house all day doing nothing but grunting in the gem & belting out show tunes. He contributes NOTHING to his family, neglects his son & lets Soaf rule the roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My two 17-yr old nieces have both just passed their tests & my brother got them a little runaround for them to share.
Slave is bloody LAZY & looks like a big fat gif being chauffeured around in Soaf’s small car. Why is he not embarassed by this? It really explains why he has no mates. They’re all too busy having a life, no doubt supporting their partners in any way they can & are mobile! No-one wants to go on a night out with Slave, having to lift & lay him, pick him up & drop him home, being bored witless by him as he has no life, pay for his food & drinks because he’s too lazy to get a job. I’m sure any past mates are laughing at him. If he was my husband I’d boot him out, I’d have no respect for him whatsoever. He’s in no way attractive, has no balls, eats you out of house & home & hangs around the house all day doing nothing but grunting in the gem & belting out show tunes. He contributes NOTHING to his family, neglects his son & lets Soaf rule the roost.
they have a co-dependent relationship. Soaf is also useless and contributes nothing to society…
They thrive off each other in their own world of utter deep medocrity…imagine living such a life of zero ambition or direction!

I’d be taking drastic measures if my life was as terrible as theirs…this isn’t a life to look up to.

Reactions: 11
⬆⬆⬆ All of this

Dave is a useless lump of a man and if he was my SIL i would have had serious words with him years ago! He is an embarrassment.

Dec 18th 2020 - Finally learning to drive
April 2nd 2021 - Learning to drive update

Nearly a year later and the man still can't drive..........unless he has secretly taken his test and failed a few times, c'mon big man spill the beans, why are you not driving by now?

Reactions: 17
⬆⬆⬆ All of this

Dave is a useless lump of a man and if he was my SIL i would have had serious words with him years ago! He is an embarrassment.

Nearly a year later and the man still can't drive..........unless he has secretly taken his test and failed a few times, c'mon big man spill the beans, why are you not driving by now?
Tbf the test centres have such a back log! The ability to get a test at one point was a 6th month wait!!!

Reactions: 6
Tbf the test centres have such a back log! The ability to get a test at one point was a 6th month wait!!!
I'll let him off for that but i doubt that he's even been learning, most driving instructor cars are quite small so maybe that's the problem :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely hated learning to drive. I was rubbish at it. It took me years. But I powered through because IMO it's a rite of passage, just something you have to do. Like you have to go to school, you have to get a job when you're 16, you have to learn to drive.

I learnt to drive whilst working two jobs and going to uni. There is absolutely no excuse for Dave other than sheer laziness.

Every penny I spent was worth it because learning to drive is one of the best things I have ever done, it has been far more useful for me than my degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I think mediocrity is a bit of a stretch TBF 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ahaha love it!

I'm currently learning to drive, might be taking my test in a few weeks if I can get a cancellation. There must be quite a few driving instructors in their area so one is bound to have some space. He would have so much more independence but he's too lazy.

Reactions: 2
⬆⬆⬆ All of this

I had always thought that maybe it was because he literally could not fit behind the wheel. And that if he scooted the seat back in order to fit his feet wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. But now that he's lost so much weight...... maybe he just likes being dependent on Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had always thought that maybe it was because he literally could not fit behind the wheel. And that if he scooted the seat back in order to fit his feet wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. But now that he's lost so much weight...... maybe he just likes being dependent on Soph.
Or maybe sOAF refuses to give him money
I mean how does he even have any money .
I’m very fortunate that’s i have a good job and always have money but love the feeling knowing my husband also has money in the bank 🏦 ncase I go a bit wild and spend too much one month !! Something sOAF won’t have experienced

Reactions: 7
Of course there wont be a slog as the last one hasn't reached the magical 7k mark. Once that is hit we will get an upload. Still no secret project news I see...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.