Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Sophie, hun, whilst I think your story refers to you realising your 'secret project' is going to be too much work so you're sacking it off, there's actually something far deeper it also applies to.

The thing you truly 'thought you wanted but no longer do' is motherhood. Unfortunately it is NOT okay to 'change your mind' and you cannot 'start over' because Barney is not a dog and you cannot rehome him. You can run away from your degree, you can run away from YouTube, you can run away from your 'secret project', heck, you can even run away from Dave, but Barney?! He's forever sweetheart and he deserves so much more than what you give.
THIS!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Hit the nail on the head!!!

Reactions: 3

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Has daves coach made him go to the gym to so he can be monitored and weighed there with someone to corroborate?
mans we all leave our kids for a bit, it can be healthy for them to be a bit bored and use their imagination, we have all used the tv to get the dishwasher loaded or make lunch. But the Kid is usually free to explore and play, not be trapped in something. We go to a play cafe next to our house and my 2 year old always gets in a jumperoo, she’s fascinated as never had one. But she always wants to get out after 5 minutes

Donald73

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks dave doesn't have a job? He won't work anywhere the public could see him and he's surely not qualified for an office type job. Unless he's working in a factory or night shifts in a supermarket and doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it's beneath them.
I think they do just live off of universal credit which would cover most of their rent and other bits and then all the ad money is used to buy dave and Sophie treats (not barney's treats obviously).
Yeah I don’t think he’s got a job either, I think there is trouble in paradise hence his absence and that he’s going to the real gym which if he is and is doing cardio then fair play. Still a twat though David!

Babyshark

VIP Member
Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.
Omg, I didn’t know this. Was it recently? I can’t believe anyone would do this - never mind sharing it with the YouTube / Insta public. Poor girl - she’s maybe better at the kids clubs.

• Sad

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Does anyone have the screenshot of the “Banners and Chop” moment from the upload description? That would really cheer me up.

Lashla

This thread has made me content than those lazy f***ers this past week! Any bets on whether there'll be a slog tonight? 😂

• Haha