Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😮 We bought my little boy the blue version of those cruising shoes when he was 10months and he was a size 4&1/2 then! Either my baby is huge or Barney has teeny feet like his dad. 😂
I thought that. We bought one at 9 months and he was a size 6.
The other was 9 months and was a size 5

Apparently I have massive kids 😳

Reactions: 2

Roo1234

So Lauren’s tik tok is full of videos of Jess and Wilf (them going on weekends away, Lauren taking Wilf to meet Penelope for the first time, this Halloween hunt etc etcand not a single shred of Barney, Soaf or Dave. Same on her Instagram. 😂

Barney was not included in that Halloween hunt as it would be all over social media. Or you would at least catch a shot of them there or at least Barney but he wasn’t.

I think it’s a really odd thing to do to be honest when Soaf is supposed to be throwing this AMAZING Halloween party?! Why does Wilf need two Halloween celebrations?!
I think Jess knows that Soaf doesn’t make much of an effort and God Forbid Wilf doesn’t get spoilt on Halloween......
how did you manage to find Laurens Tik Tok!! I’m intrigued!!

Reactions: 2

barkleyblue

I have a theory. What if Soaf’s top secret project was so secret that she hadn’t shown Dave what it was until recently. He in a gobsmacked state responded with “is that it? That crap is supposed to get us to Disney?” and then promptly went and got a job. Soaf left devastated that even Dave thinks it’s shite she now won’t speak to him, the project has died and she won’t admit he has a job as it would be admitting her failure. Meanwhile Dave has finally realised that Soaf is a moron and has started on the path of getting the hell out of there. Soaf realises this and thinks the only way to keep him is with another baby so starts to discuss pregnancy again.

Far fetched I know but with these two anything is possible!
Wasn't Sophie's secret that she was becoming a consultant/coach for folks starting their You Tube vlogging business?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ameliaxo

Combined with everything else, the fact that she doesn't sit with him, engage with him, spoon feed him, encourage him to hold utensils and show him how to feed himself, it is kind of bad.

I wouldn't even feed my dog like that, not even in a rush, and especially not while using it as content. I at least engage with them, talk to them and then put the food down. I feel like a baby deserves the same respect.
He doesn't need spoon feeding he's like 18 months. And agree about she should be eating with him but I really don't think her pouring food onto the plate is a big issue.

Reactions: 1