Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaknatt

When you have a climber they climb up forwards. They don’t turn themselves around for a while. If he got up there he would be facing the window.

also, from her picture I’m assuming her changing her mind and not doing things is giving up on the secret buisness
Somtimes depends on how confident they are in their own actions. My little girl is close to Barney in age and she climbs from back of sofa to the radiator and turns around. Now the difference is she stands there looking proud of herself, not holding on with a look just daring me to take her down and give out to her 😂 Barney definitely looks afraid at being up there.

Reactions: 3

Laurralove

Belle isn’t Sophie’s middle name, she uses it because her favourite princess is Belle. I’m not sure what’s sadder that her little sister copies her social media name or that it actually is her middle name and Soaf is probably jealous of that sister too.

The more and more I see of Sophie’s family the more shocked I am. They are all so pretentious! Lauren seems more like Jess than Sophie does.
Can I ask how you know this? Did she actually confirm she just uses it cos she likes it cos it’s always confused me (not that hard) and can’t remember it being said by her one way or another haha

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

How do we know their marriage is on the rocks?
I think there was a vlog where they said they were having trouble, but I don't watch them anymore so don't know which one
Dave never seems to be around anymore
They want to spend separate time with Banners

I'm not 100% convinced as I think they're too co dependent

Tiptopcat

If she knows what's good for her she should be taking that photo down. Blatantly showing Barney in danger for all the world to see, she's a shit mum and she doesn't deserve that lovely little boy.

Anything for the 'gram' eh Soaf, this time you have sunk to a new low, shame on you!
I’m blocked from seeing both their IG’s. What comments are people leaving?

Tiptopcat

Can someone please copy some of the “window sill” comments here. I’m blocked on both their IG accounts and expect there to be some interesting comments. Thanks guys

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Okay guys I'm sorry clearly I had a lapse in judgement. Please accept me back and il carry on with the soaf&oaf hate. But please do not call me part of the flamily again 😢 call me whatever you want but a Sophie and dave lover is one step too far 😓😠
Hey 👋 can i just politely ask, are you MMM by any chance?

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Just had a quick look on the Bellway website for the type of house they looked at. Currently awaiting more to be released but price will be circa £325000+......even with potentially a help to buy scheme they've got some saving to do!!!

Also as an aside I live in the South West and that equivalent house would be pushing £450000+ which is quite frankly bonkers aswell....😳
Such an amazing house for that price. Makes me so sad! 325 wouldn't get you anything like that down here

• Sad

JR2710

The dinner at her mums is a display of unity, look we're all here we all support sophie (nickname slothy) enablers all of them Inc dave. Will they be laughing pathetically when Barneys rushed to a+e probably, will they snigger when chops eaten another item left around for him to find, another few hundred quid again all of it is NEGLECT!! Do you think the bendy carrot was reference to dave 😬 they all make me sick.

We were all at some stage fond of them, i used to watch them thinking how sweet they were as a couple. Couldn't be further from the truth. A wolf put some comments from another thread from a frw yrs ago, saying all that we say now only now a baby is being neglected in every way. They both disgust me, imagine having to get shamed into buying your baby the essentials, even as a tiny baby. no vests and all the rest. Sickening how people that should never of had kids can fall pregnant easily and consider them a burden but go on and repeat the neglect.

For you I hope that you are successful with your ivf and I truly hope you get your baby. X

Thank you so much ❤

Reactions: 2

Squirrel108

I reckon SAD are on their way to IBIZA as we speak to join their fellow shit parent pals, the McCanns, sorry I mean the Knappily family. (The krappily have taken their kids out of school, to go to Ibiza to be shoved in kids clubs 24/7!). Wow what great parents. Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.

If that’s not a fucking insight into Barneys Orlando trip, I don’t know what is. Poor kid.
Barney will be last on the priority list. After his Dad getting his gut busting meals in and after his mum gets her insta-photos taken in her ASOS dresses.
Is it not half term?

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Well it might be that this is the first vlog in a week or the clickbait title but they actually hit 1k within an hour!! AND it was on time (well, give 2 mins)!!