Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! She just doesn’t want Barney to walk and or crawl everywhere. Too much work then 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's not even that, it's dangerous for him to be in it if he's too heavy, a 2 minute Google told me most babies out grow it and stop using it around 10months, but then again if Barney really is undernourished and underweight she could be using that as an excuse which is disgusting in itself

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Also Soaf asking for the viewers preference on what 2 days they should upload. Cos you really listened when you asked them to decide if they should upload every other day or Monday Wednesday and Friday! They are so full of shite it is just laughable.

I wish I could stop myself from hate watching but they are just a car crash that I can’t look away from

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Of course, Barney got duck all on that home bargains trip but Dave got 8 cans of bleeping Monster.

Absolute bellends

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well soaf replied confirming he's still in the jumperoo so he can't climb on sofas/drawers ect... I'm lost for words actually. Chop gets run of the house and banners is confined to a jumperoo that he's too big for cos he's too much hastle to look after. Lol...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Don't worry guys, she doesn't feel she owes an explanation to the 3000 people who bought their pins to 'support' them and their lifestyle.

The 3000 people who paid £30,000 for Soaf and Dave to sit on their arse and do duck all whilst the rest of the country worked their arse off during a global pandemic.

'All our money is going to our Florida trip as the balance needs paying off soon...' - No tit Sherlock. How the duck are you getting by?!

Apparently they want their content to be 50% Disney and 50% home. Erm, you've literally MISSED the Disney boat guys. You fucked that one up!!!! You know duck all about Disney, your disney vlogs are WANK and there are so many creators out there who are smashing it and they've been stuck home too. You are too lazy to produce the content you need to compete with them.

They are a bleeping shambles at this point. This is beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Classic soaf! She left him in the snuzpod way past the safe age, didn't lower his cot when he was pulling himself up and now she still chucks him in a jumperoo he's clearly too old for to do what exactly?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Classic soaf! She left him in the snuzpod way past the safe age, didn't lower his cot when he was pulling himself up and now she still chucks him in a jumperoo he's clearly too old for to do what exactly?
Honestly don't know how I'm not blocked but here's why
Screenshot_20211012-195723__01.jpg

I.e he's a baby trying to be a baby and doesn't have any stimulation from toys or parents

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So it's not Mum guilt, it's now 'keeping Barney's day to day life more private....'

But you will exploit his birth and holiday to Disney for money because that brings in high views..... right?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What the actual duck. that's literally what having a toddler involves?!?!
You don't just plonk them in a bleeping jumperoo
I'm bleeping STUNNED.

Just to make you aware, restraining your child due to your laziness would come under neglect. A form on abuse Soaf.

Just like that time you restrained him with a rug, in his walker....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m getting myself worked up about this lol. I do get that the transition from rolling/crawling to walking and grabbing everything is rough and takes some adjustment. But there should already be measures taken to ensure the kid’s safety and make the transition easier. Like baby gates, baby proofing, not using equipment which is too young (or old) for him. It’s so sad that she wants to focus more on her time with him and yet still locks him up and plops him in front of a screen. I truly think she expected a child to be just like a dog, not that she manages Chip any better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Honestly don't know how I'm not blocked but here's whyView attachment 807152

I.e he's a baby trying to be a baby and doesn't have any stimulation from toys or parents
Toddler proof your boring bungalow then Soaf! Jeez it's not that hard. Get some baby gates and some child proof cupboard locks! And actually spend time with him and engage him in some age appropriate activities to aid his development!

• Heart
I’m getting myself worked up about this lol. I do get that the transition from rolling/crawling to walking and grabbing everything is rough and takes some adjustment. But there should already be measures taken to ensure the kid’s safety and make the transition easier. Like baby gates, baby proofing, not using equipment which is too young (or old) for him. It’s so sad that she wants to focus more on her time with him and yet still locks him up and plops him in front of a screen. I truly think she expected a child to be just like a dog, not that she manages Chip any better.
100000% you are right.

Where are the baby gates etc. Oh no, they encourage him to play with lights, lamps and electronics.

THERE ARE TWO bleeping ADULTS HOME WITH BARNEY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! There is ZERO reason, Barney should be left alone at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Honestly don't know how I'm not blocked but here's whyView attachment 807152

Of course he does he is a toddler you utter numbskull. it is a miracle he has not trapped a finger yet, sadly he will😭. Don’t you dare open that door Barney……

Reactions: 18
They want to keep Barneys life private AKA hide all the dodgy bleeping parenting they are doing behind the scenes....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I understand that it's exhausting but you can't just restrain him 😔
Where is Dave during this time? Why can't he watch him?

• Sad
100000% you are right.

Where are the baby gates etc. Oh no, they encourage him to play with lights, lamps and electronics.

THERE ARE TWO bleeping ADULTS HOME WITH BARNEY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another thing I meant to add is TAKE HIM OUTSIDE MORE. Everyone gets stir crazy being cooped up inside all day. Let him feel the fresh air, play in the grass, hear the sounds of nature. You don’t have to spend money on the zoo (we know they won’t anyway), just go to the park, set up activities outside, use the damn play equipment they got for him! No wonder he’s grabbing at cabinet doors, he probably wants to get out of that house!

Dave made a comment about it being the weekend on the vlog...so this was Saturday and Sunday......Wow. What a weekend. Lucky Barney!!! Getting confined to a trolley, Jumparoo and the TV all weekend.

Another thing I meant to add is TAKE HIM OUTSIDE MORE. Everyone gets stir crazy being cooped up inside all day. Let him feel the fresh air, play in the grass, hear the sounds of nature. You don’t have to spend money on the zoo (we know they won’t anyway), just go to the park, set up activities outside, use the damn play equipment they got for him! No wonder he’s grabbing at cabinet doors, he probably wants to get out of that house!
No money for the Zoo or taking Barney out as they're saving EVERY PENNY for Disney......... Except when it comes to Soafs constant clothing hauls, Daves monster and protein powder addiction etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.