Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the first half of the vlog was her recording Barney around the shops. She then goes on to say now with Barney being in the vlogs less… is this woman ok?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When will she stop waving things in Barney's face!!! She cut the video just as he was about to cry, it might be funny to her but clearly he'd had enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
And as I suspected yesterday, Barney is 15 months old and still being shoved in a jumparoo.....What a bleeping joke.

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 19.17.02.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Anyone else clock Dave's request for her to pick him up a case of white Monster at Tesco?

You enjoy that heart attack, Sir.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Eerrrggghhhh Soph bangs on about how she works al the time. YOU DONT and your offending all parents who actually have a full time job and have children on top of that.

can someone comment on my behalf- I’ve been blocked. But if ALL their money is currently going towards their Florida trip how:

A) Do you pay rent/who pays it for you?
B) Council tax? Bills etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is their FULL TIME JOB and they can’t even promise that the vlogs will be consistent or even good. She literally said something along the lines of “hopefully by us reducing the amount of vlogs they’ll be better… hopefully… fingers crossed.” And don’t forget that just last week (in the vlogs) she *promised* 3 vlogs a week!

Like @goofygirlDLP9999 always says, UNRELIABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Eerrrggghhhh Soph bangs on about how she works al the time. YOU DONT and your offending all parents who actually have a full time job and have children on top of that.
This. I’m SO confused by what “work” she is talking about. Filming? Editing? We all know she crams in both in like a 2 hour time span at the end of the week. So is it her secret project we haven’t heard about in weeks? Or is it her coaching which she apparently only does on certain nights or on Sundays? Does she even have clients??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SAD, u gotta make it make sense !!!
5 to 3 to 2 'potential' vlogs a week but better, longer content.... 1st vlog on new schedule 15mins long and just basically filmed her shopping trip !!
Wants to spend time with banners....sits across the room from him filming him eating his breckie !!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Said she’s expecting the channel to go down the route of 50% travel/Disney and 50% home and lifestyle. Hahaha they are not going to be travelling much as they won’t be able to afford it if they carry on the way they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.