Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Imagine being 30 & 34 years old, can’t provide for your own child and have resorted to begging strangers online. They know, they absolutely have to know, their are a failure, they have to be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves surely. Them having to live with that is enough karma for me, lazy, ignorant idiots the pair of them. They can’t blame lockdown on this, 7 week lockdown...they should of starting saving either the moment they started trying or the moment they found out they were pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Sophie may be pretty (or she thinks she is) and act girly and sweet but she has such an ugly personality.

I can’t watch the baby stuff anymore. It was bad enough when she so obviously wanted a girl but it’s getting worse, like she’s in denial that this baby will actually arrive.
It’s made worse because my best friend had a stillborn baby last week - at 39wks - and she and her hubby would do anything to be holding a baby right now - boy or girl.
It sounds awful I know but I hope this baby is a right little terror! Might make them both become adults. Right now it seems as though they’re playing at mummies and daddies

• Sad
Reactions: 17

cobette

VIP Member
The YouTube begging makes me sick.

The worst thing about it is that those donating are probably very young and impressionable and don't have a lot of money themselves. Surely no grown up living in the real world would fall for their woe is me nonsense!?

I also think those donating are doing it largely in order to receive some kind of engagement from Sophie and Dave, which speaks volumes about how poor they are at being influencers to begin with. You shouldn't have to pay someone just to get some level of interaction.

EmJane86

VIP Member
All they ever seem to focus us on is taking him to Disney. I think they seriously need to start focusing on getting a home for him to live in! I mean have they even got anywhere for the poor thing to sleep in when they bring him home? Cant be goIn straight to Animal Kingdom Lodge from hospital for crying out loud 🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t care what his official name is I’m calling him ATM Cashpoint Brown

i might shorten it to Cash Brown 😐 or ATM Brown...

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Bit uncomfortable about them signing the card off with the child's name who is yet to arrive. Seems desperate! Let the child arrive safely first! Or just sign it from the 2 of you.

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
sophies grandma gave them a box of chocolates for their anniversary which sophie is trying a few of and shes concluded that they "arent good" and has put the box away... what ungrateful twats. their attitudes are appalling.

• Wow
  • Angry

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sophie included the out takes so we don’t think they have a perfect life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks Sophie I was so jealous of you not providing for your baby and living with your Mum, at least I know it’s not all perfect.

• Haha

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
So after the live on Thursday night where they announced they’ve decided the name, but wouldn’t say it, they did another upload on Friday ‘We’ve picked a BABY NAME’ and still haven’t said what it is! They are the worst sort of people, click baiting their poor child before he’s even born, and still don’t seem to have a home/cot/car seat/pram for him!

I haven’t watched the video, but reading the comments, there ‘fans’ seem to be encouraging them to buy new games for the PlayStation, or to get a switch to play animal crossing. I think they have more important things to spend money on!

• Wow

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I bought a pregnancy pillow the other day with my own money I worked for and I have to say mine is much nicer than that one, even tho that one one is super expensive.It’s a proper shaped one to fit your curves and has zips so you can move it to your comfort. Just because it’s free they make out like it’s the best, when often it’s not. Like that spa weekend they were gifted. Didn’t look like the nicest hotel in the world, and yet they made it their babymoon because it was free. She makes out like she’s got all these high standards about buying things, when all you need to look at is her husband to see that she’s a settler. As long as she gets something free out of it she doesn’t care. It’s just content for their vlogs at the end of the day because what else do they have to show

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Also, why wear blue gloves to go in and do your shopping, touch all of your shopping with your blue gloves on, come out, remove your gloves, and then put all of your previously touched shopping into the car without gloves?
Remember this is the couple who encourage their dog to lick their faces and also slaver all over their food and drinks. They have zero clue about hygiene.

• Sick

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I think that video was disgusting how anyone can support these two after they admitted in the video they’re not making as much content as they’re not getting as much money from it? Aka we don’t make vlogs for you we make it for the money?? And sophie has said they want their viewers to help them get into their new house?? They must have thought they wouldend up getting a lot of gifted items etc as some other influencers have and that hasn’t turned out to be the case and now they’re left with nothing, deny it all you want. You don’t want to pay for a single thing yourselves you greedy selfish freeloaders

• Angry

Sybil

Chatty Member
I don’t want to imagine Dave and Sophie doing a perineum massage, thank you very much 🤮

5213710E-CCE3-419A-81B3-662B5C0F5A03.gif

• Haha
  • Sick

maiden

Wow, so they only care about getting the AdSense dollars rather than giving back to their subscribers or keeping them engaged with regular content. I mean, that was obvious but to actually blatantly come out and say it. Nice one guys.

That photo of Dave crying in his stories...get a fucking grip mate! This whole farce is beyond embarrassing.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
They spend the video talking about how they had all these plans / good intentions. They WERE going to get a house. Etc etc

NO YOU FUCKING WERENT. This video has made me more annoyed you pair of inconsiderate selfish assholes.
JUST GOT THE BIT WHERE THEY MENTION THE MERCH. HERE WE GO. you money grabbing begging bastards. “We feel so torn about it“ FUCK OFF

• Heart
  • Angry