Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneydoubts

Whilst Sophie was rubbing her face and seemed to be faking tears I did think that Dave looked genuinely upset and I did feel bad for him. I think reality may have set in for him.

Imagine being 30 & 34 years old, can’t provide for your own child and have resorted to begging strangers online. They know, they absolutely have to know, their are a failure, they have to be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves surely. Them having to live with that is enough karma for me, lazy, ignorant idiots the pair of them. They can’t blame lockdown on this, 7 week lockdown...they should of starting saving either the moment they started trying or the moment they found out they were pregnant.
Jesus is that how old they are?! I thought they were early twenties!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Stanley08

But Dave didn't think that baby was big because POE is so, so, petite and small... :rolleyes:
They are in cuckoo land! I'm a size 8 and 'petite' my partner is average size and weight and I had a 9lbs 10oz baby!
& as for painful periods, I have endometriosis and that is crippling it is so painful. I can confirm birth is a hell of a lot worse than a bad period...

swimming

VIP Member
I suspect they only revealed the poor sods name so they could receive tons of personalised gifted baby clothes with his name on.

• Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The cynic in me thinks they're only planning on donating £1 from the sale of every pin to Tommy's to try and deflect attention from their blatant begging and minimise so-called "hate".

Using an organisation which funds valuable research into miscarriage and stillbirth etc. as a defensive shield from criticism.
Reader, that's not cynical, that's just stating the truth. They're using every trick in the book to guilt people into paying for their next trip to Disney (house my arse, far too comfortable at Mummy's).

• Heart

havinalol

I'm trying to figure out who is going to drive her to the hospital when shes in labour??? Also she hasnt even bothered to buy things for her hospital bag. I follow a couple of mummy bloggers who are pregnant and buying stuff at the moment it's not arriving next day and taking a while to arrive.
Sophie cop on and get your stuff together for your baby. A baby that you've longed for for a long time. Sit down and have a serious talk with Dave and tell him it's time to start providing for his family. Get out and get a job even if it's just in the local supermarket

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I hear adsense money is down for youtubers due to pandemic, some saying it is around 50% less than before Covid, so their youtube income has probably dropped. I wish them well, they just need to get a grip. Wonder if Dave's work will start asking people back soon.
That’s a good point. Do you think he’ll go back to work? I bet that’s the real reason he’s crying.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
it's the only reason they keep doing these live streams. L&R dreaming are also doing them now and getting donations which i'm really disappointed in. as if they need anymore money!?
the one thing I like about victoria and Ian (Disney in detail) is that they haven’t enabled superchat and they don’t *really* push their patrion.

boring as hell, but despite being told to turn it on Ian said he’d be uncomfortable with it.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
i know i have a few weeks longer than Sophie to go but i have everything pretty much that I need. Its been such a battle trying to get everything ordered as so much is out of stock, I genuinely dont know how she is going to get what she needs??She hasnt even got basic hygeine products for herself like maternity pads/breast pads. How is she going to take care of herself let alone a baby post birth?
I'd put money on her having everything she needs for the baby. She's just not showing it to maximise the freebies/begs. People wouldn't give anything if they showed the huge pile of stuff they're hiding.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Pondering this morning how they will fit her, her pregnant belly, that huge pillow AND huge Dave in one bed. Do they have a king size? Because they’re gonna need one 😂
I imagine he snores terribly too due to to his size, so no wonder she’s not sleeping. In fairness though, what pregnant woman does, with or without a pillow. It’s all training for when the baby comes. Just proves she’s not gonna cope well with that. And how could they? They’re just a couple of children playing at being adults for a bit when they feel like it.

Scapier88

VIP Member
PLEASE if either of you do this, put it with a question about how they couldve turned the money giving option off, or if they're using this money to give to the NHS.
They cant delete comments with 'donations' :devilish:
I asked them if they were donating to the nhs
They replied saying they didnt know how to.
I sent them all the information and heard nothing back

• Wow

cobette

VIP Member
If 'we have nothing for the baby' is all a bluff in the hope of brands sending them things then I think they may be in for a shock.

The game they played in this week's Beg-athon was gifted to a bunch of influencers a good bit before Christmas but they haven't bothered to mention it before now. I don't think they realise brands don't 'gift' things out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect some form of advertising. Other brands will have noticed this.

Disneydoubts

They have suddenly got closer - I would not be surprised if they end up on a Disney trip together because it's a great way to get more fans. Also noticed Dave was talking about Jade's singing saying she should be in the West End as a Disney Princess. Matt seemed to be training Dave and if he had list weight what would have looked good fro him as well. I imagine they are just using each other how and when it suits. I can't see jade and Sophie being friends - jade, whilst sometimes annoying, is alot more get up and go that her.

Also just seen this on another forum. What a contrast.

Attachments

• Heart

Tootsietop

I can’t believe they don’t have anything for the baby, surely they’ve got to be fibbing? I’m 16 weeks pregnant with twins and have got most clothes, muslins, bibs, vests, I have two car seats, two bouncers, around 4 packs of nappies and two boxes of wipes ... among other things!
my husband is currently out of work as he’s a self employed builder and I am furloughed too,but it’s not difficult to throw a couple of things in the trolley every time you do a weekly shop.
They must be out of their minds with worry behind the scenes surely?

• Heart

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Have you seen their latest insta story. Now the dog has his bum all over that new pillow. Honestly, these two have no value for anything. They haven’t paid for it, so yet again they treat it like garbage.

• Sick
  • Angry

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Well that was appalling. How much did they get in the end? About £20? 🤣 £20 for selling out their unborn child.

• Haha
  • Angry

Liamk91

I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.
Couldn't agree more with this. That post about watching other people get their home gyms was pathetic. I can't believe this guy is going to be a father in a few months.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder if Sophie and Dave stayed away from going live Incase anyone brought up brogan, a fellow Disney QUEEEEEN....YASSSSSS 🤣😂

jade boring-ton jumped into brogans comments, but she’s already had a swipe at this site, at the time dave backed her up.

I assume they’re silent now so nobody comes to see what they’re talking about 🤐

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Just seen on Instagram it’s their wedding anniversary, cue lots of feeling sorry for themselves not being able to go to TGI Fridays to celebrate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha