Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grh13

So the new video is an AD for a new car seat for Barney 🙄 they can't pay for anything for him themselves can they?! Also, late for an AD... how professional.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
There is endless suspicion to their dog owning ways:

- Chip never ever had any issues until he began to get REALLY REALLY overweight due to them over feeding him, giving him cheap and endless treats and not walking him enough.

- Then when Barney was born; the seizures began. However time after time Soaf and Dave were warned about the various things they were doing or having around chip that were known to induce seizures in dogs, e.g having loads of fucking eucalyptus everywhere, etc she ignored this advice constantly and would continue to just let Chip be exposed to things that was known to cause seizures. Or feed him treats that were known to cause seizures. Or eat things in walks etc

- Then Chip continued to have seizures.

- Then eventually, the vet clearly told them to get a fucking grip and get their dog healthy and put chip on a home cooked food diet. Chips lost weight but his behaviours seem to be getting worse so are they adjusting his food to his new weight?!

Why are they letting Chip roam around at night in the kitchen knowing he is dangerously eating anything left out?! Why can’t they have a baby gate to the fridge / utility area so chip can’t get access to things?! They’ve made his bed area in the kitchen though?!! Fucking idiots.

Poor Chip. And Barneys walking soon?! Good luck kid, you’re going to need it!!

• Sad
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Huge congrats @Disneylifeonly beautifull ring. I just had to re watch that S&D engagement Beaverbrook ad vlog again. I cant believe that Dave chose the original ring with him mum and Soph just casts it aside, what a slap in the face to not only Dave but his Mum as well. If dave had proposed with a ring and he had said oh just for proposal I want you to choose what you want and they go a few days later to pick one then yeah fair enough but she wore that ring for 6yrs!! Just awfull, I couldn't even...😳 Also Daves face at times when they are talking about the engagement ring he may be smiling but his eyes look sad😔
He will never meet Soafs Cheshire Ratbag's expectations sadly.

And neither will any children he produces with her.

• Sad

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Wtf is that reel? Fake weirrdddoooooo.
Whoops snap with @emmer_moans
Edit again: weirded out that we screenshot at exactly the same time 😂
Screenshot_20210908-175008_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
The fact the FUCKING FAT JELLY BABY MAN uploads this but doesn't acknowledge his missing vlog just shows how little fucks he gives.

Your 'bestie' is working in TV and you're wanking off in your rented garage Dave you fucking moron.
Hahaha he calls everyone his bestie. It's so embarrassing. Bet they met at college and she barely even remembers him 😂😂😂 if be devastated if someone I knew was pursuing my dreams. Someone I went to uni with has just graduated and got her first job from it and I felt like shit for a few days and that's not even what I want to do anymore I dropped out because I didn't want to do it 🤣 imagine seeing someone live your dreams while you're life is literally sittin on your arse and being married to the worst human ever

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Soaf, I know you’ll read this so just wondering if you ever actually buy Barney anything without trying to flog it at the same time? We all know where to buy Joules clothes because believe it or not they’ve been around for years. We don’t need a link an affiliate link to it 🙄
Well done for buying him a jumper but how about some vests since you only have one, some socks, shoes and a winter coat 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Congratulations Dave on losing a couple of inches from your arms and moobs in a year
💯 agree! A guy his size could lose stones of weight in a few short weeks. Losing weight is probably the hardest thing you can do. But the spare time he has, the home gym, a dog he could be taking on long hikes and morning walks, and that’s the result after a year or longer? He’s kidding his arse on and thinking his followers are buying it.

Lashla

So the Joules clothes have made an appearance and as I predicted all the tags are still on them. They're probably already in the post being returned as we speak 🤣😄

• Haha
  • Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The fact is only has one comment and 380 views is fucking killing me.

This is the build up to her secret project. This is when they need to be in SUPER selling mode. And that was like watching beige shit covered walls dry.

They clearly read here because they showed his clothes, they showed Dave eating a healthy meal (Dave we know you binge ate after this you fucking LIAR - also, why didn't Barney eat dinner with them!? What did HE eat?!) and they showed the paddling pool he got for his birthday which of course, was pointless and has been shoved in the shitty loft.

• Haha
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yeah I don't think she drove for an hour.

Firstly, nobody, in such a panicked state should be driving an hour with their dog in the back 'bleeding profusely' that's noT only unsafe but also insane. Surely, you'd have either;

- Called the emergency vets for advice.
- Gone to the vets 2 minutes down the road
- If it really was THAT bad, got your Mum/Sister or any family member to come stay with Barney whilst Dave was safely with Chop whilst you were able to drive safely.

I think she got in the car, was heading to the vets but they rang to say don't come in. She made out like she'd been driving for an hour to really lay it on thick.

An hour of a dog bleeding is wasted time, surely you'd want to get them somewhere ASAP if it was that bad, I live literally in the middle of nowhere and my vet is literally 10 minutes away. They live in a massive town!

Nah, I'll just drive 60 miles away from home for shits and giggles.

And in the crisis, she managed to grab his medication, a banana, the camera?! Fucking hell.

And Barney nearly lobbing her donut on the floor was just fucking priceless. Barney, we salute you sir.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Can’t believe Dave’s insta post about that car seat. What kind of man is he that he’s happy for a company to provide more for his kid than he ever has? He must have the smallest testicles in the world, I swear.
I don't think he's seen his balls for years to be fair 🤣🤢

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Still can’t believe they are even talking about having another baby, they do so little with the one they already have. I cba to watch them either, might do later if I struggle to fall asleep 😂

• Haha