Sophie and Dave #36 Don't sing to me Dave, I've got a migraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, we all work bloody hard for our money and have integrity that we know, we pay our way in life.

These two are nothing but leeches on society, contributing duck all tax, have zero worth ethic, Barney will grow up with the worlds worst role models.

I think a time will come when the world will get sick of seeing people on YouTube, get rich for doing duck all. I honestly think the time is coming!

- EDIT - Let's hope it isn't a children's book....she can't even spell THIEF!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So this is the content you were on about that you needed to create Soph? It’s exactly the same as the crap you were producing before hand.

same 💩, different day. Nice to see you have left your beige bung today with your baby. NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like I’ve got deja vu… when they lowered the cot why did they not put it on the lowest setting it needs moving again already he can easily climb out of that!

Reactions: 7
I MIGHT be wrong but that looks like a SUPER old photo of Barney ......

Daves 'Gym' is the Procastinations station...
Soafs 'Office' aka Barneys room is the Regurgitation station... She's just reposting tit from months ago!

Reactions: 9
These two are nothing but leeches on society, contributing duck all tax, have zero worth ethic, Barney will grow up with the worlds worst role models.
This will catch up on them. They don't plan ahead and, like you've said, they don't pay tax or contribute so when it comes time for them to retire (god knows they deserve it) from whatever 'work' they actually do they won't be able to claim a state pension and I'm pretty confident they won't have saved one themselves.

If they manage to get a pot to piss in they'll have to make sure it lasts - they won't be able to afford another one.

• Heart
It’s all for show innit. Look at me with my expensive Kate Spade notebook to give the illusion I’m well off when I haven’t even got my own home

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at us with:
- a new £500 camera
- specially picked expensive clothes boxes
- all the dresses in the planet
- Kate spade note books
- Gousto box meals

Go on Barney, I dare you, throw that new camera to the ground where it belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone in life even give a flying duck about a Kate spade notebook
She’s is really ripping my knitting just now and why do her fans buy into her bullshit!!
ffs take you baby the the zoo instead of a bleeping notebook !!
by your child clothes
Do basic parenting ya absolute crackpot

as you can see she’s annoying me and I don’t even have Instagram!!! I’m just annoyed from what I read here

Look at us with:
- a new £500 camera
- Kate spade note books
- Gousto box meals

Yet not one AD for months and less than 10k views on YT 🤣🤣🤣 #showusthemagicmoneytree

actually it’ll be Daves wage she has spent and now nothing left for the holiday or the imaginary house the are saving for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, we all work bloody hard for our money and have integrity that we know, we pay our way in life.

I think a time will come when the world will get sick of seeing people on YouTube, get rich for doing duck all. I honestly think the time is coming!

- EDIT - Let's hope it isn't a children's book....she can't even spell THIEF!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, what an ugly, miserable looking dog ☹

Reactions: 6
Does the rental car with Virgin include fully comprehensive insurance? because it was always an extra. Car rental in the USA is extortionate at the moment because they sold all the cars during lockdown to stay afloat. Phew an extra £2,500 to go premium - the new planes and seat configuration are not a patch on the old 747 aircraft. Looking forward to seeing how it compares when people start flying with Virgin again.
Nope, when I did mine with Virgin it was an extra £620 to go fully comp. Anyone that travels in the US without fully comp is an idiot in my mind.

I MIGHT be wrong but that looks like a SUPER old photo of Barney ......

Daves 'Gym' is the Procastinations station...
Soafs 'Office' aka Barneys room is the Regurgitation station... She's just reposting tit from months ago!
Yeah I thought Chip looked quite fat in that photo too so it might be old

Reactions: 3
Look at us with:
- a new £500 camera
- Kate spade note books
- Gousto box meals

I came on here just to say this!!

don’t forget £390 odd because chip are the chicken AND tin foil!

Does the rental car with Virgin include fully comprehensive insurance? because it was always an extra. Car rental in the USA is extortionate at the moment because they sold all the cars during lockdown to stay afloat. Phew an extra £2,500 to go premium - the new planes and seat configuration are not a patch on the old 747 aircraft. Looking forward to seeing how it compares when people start flying with Virgin again.
The 8grand quote includes the full comprehensive insurance yea 🙂 that's flying from Manchester and in September, we are hoping to fly from Edinburgh though when they become available to book (parents live there so would be substantially easier)

Oh her new camera has arrived....

AND ANOTHER NEW Kate Spade Notebook!!!! So that's an £40 planner, £10 notebook and now a new £25 Kate Spade notebook.

I've never ever known a new mum to spend so much on herself.

I've known mums who are CEOS, heads of departments, earning over £80k per year and not even they spend as much on themselves as Soaf does on herself!!! WORLDS MOST SELFISH PERSON EVER!!!!!
I got 2 vouchers for my birthday, one of which is from Next and my partner has had to take it off me because I tried to use it to buy Thomas something instead of myself. I've literally never known anything like Sophie, she's spent more on notebook's for herself than it would cost to take Barney to the zoo

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It may have been mentioned but I haven’t caught up yet …

Can we address the fact that she said the pink bonjour sweater would be perfect for Disneyland Paris! I thought they were going to Disney world America? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fail to see the need for spending lots of money for a notebook with a designer name on it or anything , for that matter , with a designer name on !
Does it make her feel better ? , does she now think she's better than everyone else because she owns more overpriced tat with a fecking designer name ?
She is a bigger fool than I gave her credit for and totally self obsessed probably with some sort of borderline personality disorder....
Unstable self image - hasn't a clue who she is half the time and forever trying to reinvent herself.
Intense mood swings
Impulsive behaviour ie : spending sprees , booking luxury holidays...
Abandonment issues hence the clinging to Dave all the time
Doesn't she realise that sitting there , on her arse, doing sweet eff all all day other than book holidays and buy designer crap and a million ugly dresses while warbling on about her fecking dreams in life makes her look insane .....
She really is toxic probably was how she was brung up , in a family of self obsessed , we're better than you, weirdos ! 😜
P. S so much for all that teacher training when she can't even spell thief 😂
Perhaps a designer dictionary would come in handy next time Soaf 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she definitely is a fully grown Narcissist but I do think she has some unstable personality issues that have come to light.

I think it's quite clearly with her detached relationship with Barney, yet her obsessive clingy relationship to Chip and Dave? It doesn't make any sense.

She has no long term friends. Barney is nearly 13/14 months old and when have the show ANY of their friends meeting him for the first time?! Literally not. single time!!!!!!! And when she was in London and 'was going to meet theatre friends....' No she didn't, because that would be content she would exploit. Funny how she didn't mention it after.

Her cycles of manic behaviour really are clear to see just by looking at their YouTube videos!

Reactions: 11
I got 2 vouchers for my birthday, one of which is from Next and my partner has had to take it off me because I tried to use it to buy Thomas something instead of myself. I've literally never known anything like Sophie, she's spent more on notebook's for herself than it would cost to take Barney to the zoo

same here, I got a primark voucher this year and spent it on the kids, m and s last year (kids raincoats) and debenhams year before (baby clothes are too cute!). I’ve also got a shampoo bar from eBay which I like but she’s off there with her £50 hair oil for her bland style

Reactions: 3
Fail to see the need for spending lots of money for a notebook with a designer name on it or anything , for that matter , with a designer name on !
Does it make her feel better ? , does she now think she's better than everyone else because she owns more overpriced tat with a fecking designer name ?
She is a bigger fool than I gave her credit for and totally self obsessed probably with some sort of borderline personality disorder....
Unstable self image - hasn't a clue who she is half the time and forever trying to reinvent herself.
Intense mood swings
Impulsive behaviour ie : spending sprees , booking luxury holidays...
Abandonment issues hence the clinging to Dave all the time
Doesn't she realise that sitting there , on her arse, doing sweet eff all all day other than book holidays and buy designer crap and a million ugly dresses while warbling on about her fecking dreams in life makes her look insane .....
She really is toxic probably was how she was brung up , in a family of self obsessed , we're better than you, weirdos ! 😜
P. S so much for all that teacher training when she can't even spell thief 😂
Perhaps a designer dictionary would come in handy next time Soaf 🤣
Soaf is digging her Channel's grave with a Kate Spade 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't understand people like her , selfish to the core. I've had to buy notebooks and such for uni next month, and I felt guilty when the order came because my big two didn't have anything, even though it was bog standard notebooks and pens!

I wonder if Chip is a secret tattler and smashed the camera on purpose to try and give them the hint to give it up. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.