Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Hi all , sorry I haven’t been posting in this thread very much but there is a good reason for my silence … I’m expecting baby #2 !!

I haven’t watched Soaf and the Oaf in a few weeks because Dave has been triggering my nausea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Their little clickbait WDW plan has completely backfired on them, just like Legoland content....

*Now before there is a debate about taking babies to Disney, just remember this is about Soaf and Dave. They would be completely unprepared, completely selfish and therefore taking a baby/toddler to Disney would be so stupid because it wouldn't be about Barney, it would be about them'

This comment is the latest one on there...

Heather Kniveton
1 hour ago
I genuinely believe Barney is too young to enjoy Disney. He won't remember the holiday and he'd probably enjoy a UK theme park aimed at kids more. If you are really set on Disney, have you considered going without Barney? He'd love a little staycation with Dave's parents in Scotland, he had a whale of a time when you visited recently and Dave's mum was so lovely with him. Barney would hate the long flight, he'd hate the heat, expecting him to stand in a queue for 45 minutes is unreasonable, he's going to want to be off looking at things and exploring, he might not even enjoy the rides. I think you should leave Disney until Barney is about 4, he'll understand what it's all about and will love it. At the age he is now, he'll most likely be scared stiff of all the life-size characters looming over him. If I were you, I'd scrap the idea of Disney for now, take Barney somewhere geared up for children, you could do kids theme parks in the UK, or even a week in Spain, pick a hotel with a kids club and a good pool, he loved it when you took him swimming. He'd sleep well every night because he'd tire himself out having fun and making some little friends, as opposed to being cranky end overtired because he'd stuck in a pushchair or waiting in line in the heat. I'm afraid that when you have a child, your holidays must be about them, and not about you, sorry xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Kraken

E169D853-0F26-4BAB-AE83-E0959AC0C5F1.jpeg

Wow imagine if you had to go to a proper job, surely no one could possibly survive such torture!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Tootsietop

Hubby has tried to comment on the vlog but its nowhere to be seen, im assuming they blocked him!

he was going to put
"Barney is a sound sleeper I take it, what with you guys filming a vlog in his room whilst sleeping. Go barney, you guys are so blessed!. Also, love the idea of the shift pattern during the flight, an hour on Sophs lap, an hour on Dave's and then 2 hours in the overhead compartment - Rinse repeat and it'll be over before you know it."

• Haha
Reactions: 42

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I’m sorry what?

‘work week’. This is demoralising everyone who actually does have a PROPER full time job.

also feeding the wolves - we mentioned the elephant that was never seen again and his plastic Walker from his cousins, low and behold they make a appearance.

also, it was mentioned that her tiles in the bathroom were super grubby so she’s cleaning them!

also, you don’t need to ‘feel like a looser’ you are a looser. Instead of asking for quotes why don’t you work on being a better parent?

Hi Soph 👋🏻. Can you address how your actually affording this ‘Disney’ holiday? As you never answered your fans who asked.
Wow.

If we EVER needed confirmation that she reads here, here we have it.

The Elephant.
The walker.
The tile cleaning.

Soaf, you let us down babe. Once upon a time, we were rooting for you. But your arrogant and quite frankly, nasty and entitled personality got the better of you and you lost us.

A work week? I'm sorry but you, my covid rule breaking bestie, wouldn't know a work week unless it broke that beak of yours. When my baby was 12 months old (and wearing socks and shoes by the way sweetie), I worked 60 miles away from home and travelled there for 5 days a week. Before I got to work, I had to take my darling one year old to nursery and watched as a little bit of my heart broke whilst I drove away. But those years paid for our home we now have. Our holidays we cherished and the savings I've put aside for my darling childrens future. It's not a lot, but it's something. I didn't spend it on floral dress, diaries, hair oil and fuck knows what else you've bought of late...

You, worked for 16 hours a week, some weeks, before you had a child. Filmed yourself doing things that us 'working parents' SQUEEZE in around our 60 hour working weeks and called it a job babe. Then you gave it up as soon as you can because you are one lazy little shit.

Don't insult us. Maybe I could book a cameo for my NHS working best friends who worked tirelessly through the pandemic that you mocked by breaking the rules so constantly and you could APOLOGISE? My friend had a baby too during the pandemic AND moved house but you didn't see her breaking any rules. Because not everyone is a selfish Cheshire Twat. Maybe a cameo from Dave calling her a rockstar might be nice?

You are never going to be successful because you will never eat enough humble pie that is required to be an online success or just an overall decent human being.... You are unreliable, unrelatable and unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We don’t want a pirate room. Maybe when Barneys older. So instead we have a Princess room. He’ll love that!!!! I switched off then. Cannot believe she so blatantly said that. The room is entirely for her benefit. Selfish bloody cow!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Nah these two liars and scammers are up to something.

They said 'we forgot where we are staying, then talked about 'we were going to stay at Carribean Beach' Erm no, all you did was talk about Coronado Springs guys which you apparently booked so which one was it?!

Dropped a casual £1,400 on flights but reckon their cancelling their trip?! Nah something doesn't add up. Why would you book your flights if you think you're cancelling your trip!

They answered FUCK all of the questions that people wanted answers to.

Soaf came across as REALLY arrogant in that video and entitled. Basically saying, fuck everyone else, we will still go to Disney because WE want it a part of our life and FUCK everyone else, you poor little paupers. She's a fucking deranged twat.

Dave looks SO mega obese. Weight loss is his ONLY focus 24/7 and he looks bigger than ever!!!! Weight should be dropping off him by now!!!!! He's now 9 months in to an 'intensive Personal Training programme' how is he not losing weight!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Aaaaaaaaa12

One of my favourite parts of the video was Soaf having to use a calculator to work out 15 x 2 🤦🏼‍♀️
It really is a blessing that she actually never went into teaching.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Reader130987

VIP Member
Love that their neighbour obviously clocked Dave's gargantuan form and thought, 'I know where I can offload that tin of leftover cake I've got kicking around from my coffee morning...'

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I almost feel sorry for the guy. As you say he is terrified of her. It's almost as if he's been brainwashed.
She must have some sort of hold over him.
Do you think she's a psychopath.
I disagree. I think he’s just a lazy fat lad, that’s had other people pay for every holiday he’s ever been on. Don’t feel sorry for him. He hasn’t been contributing anything to society for years now, by choice.

• Heart
I just made that cover up but I could believe that it would be exactly like that.

Other adventures include.
Barney and chip fill out a credit card application
Barney and chip get flea treatment

And the classic

Barney and chip go to the zoo ( this one is obviously complete fiction)

• Haha