Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't they late for the plane and their names were called and everything? What vlog was this from?
One of the travel days! The honeymoon I think? They mentioned it again in their “rewatching our Disney vlogs and exposing how fake we really are” videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weren't they late for the plane and their names were called and everything? What vlog was this from?
As a person who is early for EVERYTHING this pisses me off no end! I would be mortified getting on the plane, knowing I had held everyone up. These utter twats prob didn’t give a tit though 😡😡😡
I hope there reason for being late was because they both had the chronic shits 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a person who is early for EVERYTHING this pisses me off no end! I would be mortified getting on the plane, knowing I had held everyone up. These utter twats prob didn’t give a tit though 😡😡😡
I hope there reason for being late was because they both had the chronic shits 😏
Erm, I'm pretty sure it was because Soaf was buying Shampoo and Conditioner......

They were the last ones on the plane and I think it ended up being that the plane missed an earlier take off from a comment on the video!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Do you think they do it because of dave’s weight? Like so the person sat next to him doesn’t have enough time to complain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Back in their earlier vlogs they'd ALWAYS be late to the cinema and sometimes miss the viewing etc 🙄. They're just so tit
Poor Barney is never going to be at school on time even though Soaf and the Oaf don't go out to work.

They really are back in their cycle of manic happiness... lots of posting...'exciting announcements'... silence... 'we need to talkHONESTCHATS'... and repeat

Reactions: 17
Erm, I'm pretty sure it was because Soaf was buying Shampoo and Conditioner......

They were the last ones on the plane and I think it ended up being that the plane missed an earlier take off from a comment on the video!
Seriously this gives me so much rage!!!
Like an unhealthy amount 😂. I hate these two with a passion anyway but bleeping with my holiday would send me right off on a rant at them…. Seriously the air marshall would need to be involved 😂

Reactions: 10
I'd be seriously f**ked off if i was sat waiting on a plane for these two to just casually walk up the aisle without a care in the world all because madam had been choosing which head and shoulders to buy :mad:
We were late getting on a plane once coming back from LA, our transfer ride had forgotten to pick us up, nothing more embarrassing but at least we had a good excuse and had the decency to apologise to people as we were finding our seats.

Reactions: 9
Who’s buying shampoo and conditioner in the airport before going to Florida anyway?!
I’m sure it was when they were coming come or that was maybe another time they were late Cos they wanted to go and get a marsh curry from animal kingdom or whatever park it was
They have no social awareness in the slightest, they are a bleeping brass neck

• Haha
'Sorry we are 1 hour late for our flight, our baby just had to get a McDonalds/protein shake/do a casual 40k steps around the bins outside'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You’d feel bad if something serious had happened but it’s clearly them not giving two hoots because Dave has shared a random post on his stories. Are things that bad that they need to worry the little amount of die hard followers they have left to try and get better views?

Reactions: 5
You’d feel bad if something serious had happened but it’s clearly them not giving two hoots because Dave has shared a random post on his stories. Are things that bad that they need to worry the little amount of die hard followers they have left to try and get better views?
They are happy to leave 5 days for their fans to worry. That says it all.

Reactions: 8
They won’t apologise or address their absence and lack of upload as they are arrogant and rude. They claim this is their “job” so that makes their viewers their employer. If I didn’t turn up for work for days without calling in with an explanation I would be disciplined. Their viewers will carry on watching regardless as they are just sheep who think SAD can’t do any wrong. I am no longer interested in why they go missing if I’m truthful…. I just wish they’d not bother to come back at all, it would save me a few minutes per day checking what tit show they are putting on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
What’s been happening in the boring world of dumb and dumber??
Been off the thread for a couple of weeks having my little boy, think we’ve been on more trips out this past week than poor Barney has his first year 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.