Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was just that he's emotional theatre is starting back up. Just wish he'd bother explaining why there was no vlog.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm interesting, The Lion King, i don't think they even saw the show when they were at Animal Kingdom , surprising really seeing as Dave is such a huge Disney+musical fan!
no! I couldn’t believe it when they said they never got around to seeing the Lion King at animal kingdom 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Little Thomas is the best at giving squishy cuddles 💕 weve got into a slight routine of a 2am and 430 wake up for food, hoping this will become just the one wake up soon. Had a little wobble yesterday because of sleep deprivation - I hadn't had more than an hours sleep since my induction.
Daddy Disneylife is absolutely besotted and don't think I could love him any more than after seeing him be a daddy.
We're thinking of taking Thomas to the shops today to Build a Bear and Disney Store, providing the midwife visit today gives me the go ahead (I'm still on pain and iron medication after my surgery).

Thomas loves being part of our little wolf pack
Oh look at Thomas!! He's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Us fellow Mumma Wolves have got your back!! <3

I need to add my 'where does their money come from' poll onto the next because hopefully after the truth comes out about Daves Fake Job, we might have an actual legit answer!!!

I honestly cannot believe the stunts these two morons pull. They will be active on socials today because a vlog is not expected tonight!! ARGH it's enough to drive you insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little Thomas is the best at giving squishy cuddles 💕 weve got into a slight routine of a 2am and 430 wake up for food, hoping this will become just the one wake up soon. Had a little wobble yesterday because of sleep deprivation - I hadn't had more than an hours sleep since my induction.
Daddy Disneylife is absolutely besotted and don't think I could love him any more than after seeing him be a daddy.
We're thinking of taking Thomas to the shops today to Build a Bear and Disney Store, providing the midwife visit today gives me the go ahead (I'm still on pain and iron medication after my surgery).

Thomas loves being part of our little wolf pack
I much prefer your updates than anything on those lazy pair. He’s beautiful! ❤

• Heart
Aww wee Tommy Wolf is the cutest x
Hope your feeling okay 👌… don’t worry about wobbles, remember you will still have the baby blues to come which took me totally by surprise!! One minute sitting loving life then the next uncontrollably crying for nothing but it only lasted one day for me

no! I couldn’t believe it when they said they never got around to seeing the Lion King at animal kingdom 😱
That doesn't surprise me, even though there are multiple showings a day, they probably couldn't organise themselves to get there on time😁

Reactions: 4
Seems like some of the flamily are finally coming to their senses. Cannot believe Old mother Hubbard & fatty have zero shame with the amount of uploads they miss. I also fail to understand how a 10 minute haul of all the utter shite she purchased at b&m and home bargains warrants as a substantial video to post. Their content is so so tit. I used to quite enjoy watching her when she first started YouTube and she looked nice and put together and made an effort with the vlogs but honestly I think id rather be suffocated by daves giant rolls of fat than even hate watch another video.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is, the more the flamily wake up, the less likely they are going to buy whatever tit she tries to sell next.

But sadly, for every WOKE flamily, there are several with demented dogs that support these two.

EDIT ------ AND I just want to say, I made a complaint to the ASA about The Saconne-Joly's 'Coming Out' video not being labelled as an AD for his book (it was an absolute joke) and they have upheld the complaint (and about 30 others people made) so if Soaf and Dave think they are going to sell their product and post videos and stories about their product they are selling and not declare it an AD then they have ANOTHER thing coming.

They can dodge tax and not declare ADS a few things and get away with it, but not this time guys. WE ARE WOKE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.