Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsw123

VIP Member
Agree with previous comments. Swimming costume too small and I’m no prude either, but the top was too small and she was showing too much...

Reactions: 7

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Yeah Knappily is the better of two evils (compared to slobby browns) but also, she’s so Debbie desperate to be part of the Disney world. I mean fair enough they are DVC and like all things Disney so compared to Soaf and Dave they actually seem to like Disney 😂

God did anyone wake up this morning with pure hatred for these two.... 😂 I just cannot cope with how shit they are. Honestly. A complete pair of delusional twats
Debbie Desperate 🤣🤣🤣
Sian - have some self respect luv

• Haha

ramennoodles

I think as well if they did that and did one video a week that was a weekly vlog and then some kind of topical video I.e dummer baby clothing haul or what were buying Barney for his first birthday, then they would get more viewers and people would probably not hate them so much if they brought out pins or what ever.
Exactly. They just don’t know what kind of content to post to gain engagement (and actually offer something to other parents) and it’s so odd.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Well it’s Dave’s birthday today, wonder if they will break radio silence today? 🤓

Birdy60

VIP Member
View attachment 632027

WTF is she like?? Putting on her raincoat to walk to the restaurant which is probably in the same building.

She took 3 days doing the packing and Dave’s coat didn’t make the cut, yet she had 6 outfits for herself?? Gobdaw
Love the word Gobdaw @Donald73 - describes this pair of wasters to a T! West of the Shannon we would call them shite hawks or Dry shites- feel so sorry for poor Barney having these two for parents...😥

Reactions: 6

ramennoodles

I wonder if they plan to showcase more of the hotel/resort in the vlog. Just based on Soaf’s insta, all I know is that they have rooms (duh) and a view of the River Thames. What about the restaurant, the grounds, the SPA where she got the GF facial?! Just on the stories alone, it’s such a poor advertisement.

Lola123

VIP Member
nope didn’t need to see that either, perhaps onlyfans is her next venture 🤓

But if she’s now affiliate linking that, surely she should have labelled that as an ad in her packing video 🧐
No, you only need to label AD when the brand have direct control over the content.
It’s a stupid rule that needs updating

UMFood

Here’s what happened to poor Barney for when the video gets deleted

Awful can you send to social services? Id never normally say this but that was terrible, and they didn't even stop filming to check he was okay. They both look sad and depressed and Barney is clearly bored and stressed!

Scapier88

VIP Member
I've bought more for my unborn son for summer than I've bought for myself I don't understand at all how soaf doesn't get excited at the thought of buying him cute outfits
Most of the clothes we've bought are from asda and morrisons as well, they're gorgeous and cheap!
Soaf just won't have money spent on anyone but herself
My LB could be a walking advertisement for asda its reasonably priced and washes well plus some of the cheaper two pound tops I don't mind if they get trashed at nursery like today he came home covered in paint and sand

And I've sussed it out they will delete the live and blame the fact that Barney had a fall in there hotel room which is why they can't go on any rides

Last edited:

Purplepeonies

I'm confused by the timeline. I thought they stayed there when they went to Legoland? Is there no vlog of that yet?

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I must be going Dave mad because the thaaaanks all I heard in my head as I read it was Dave saying thaaanks 😂

And then looking at the picture again, all I hear is his SCREAAAAAMING thinking he is Arnold Schwarzenegger 😂😂😂
thaaaaaankssss like SSNNAAAAAAACCKKSSSSS and YYAAAAAAAASSSS 💀💀

• Haha