Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAndAlarms

So they’re in Scotland now probably begging Daves mum to let them all sleep in the attic again as they can’t afford rent and where is Dave in the social media updates for the flamily? Has he conveniently got anxiety issues to? Or to busy shovelling his mums cooking down his fat gob?
“They’re for everyone David!”
Hopefully all of the furniture they bought when they first moved to Scotland but left behind is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah the bikini was done as a ad on Instagram 🙈 doesn’t look great her boobs are hanging out pretty much. She will probably put the tags and protective sticker back on it and send it back when she gets home.
It’s not an AD, she just will make money if you swipe up and make a purchase for ASOS in 30 days then she’ll make some money, a real AD is if ASOS paid her to do it

Reactions: 8

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Last thing I need to see is Soaf pulling her bikini bottoms down. Literally nothing wrong with her body in a bikini. I doubt her body looks that different to before giving birth to Barney. She hasn’t really got anything to worry about when she’s stood next to her massively obese husband anyway!
nope didn’t need to see that either, perhaps onlyfans is her next venture 🤓

But if she’s now affiliate linking that, surely she should have labelled that as an ad in her packing video 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7

emmer_moans

VIP Member
They should just pull the libe rather than vetting all the comments, how could they keep that carcrash of a live up?

Reader130987

VIP Member
The flamily is so odd. You’d think with so many butt sucking comments that their PO Box would be crammed of stuff for Barney but it’s not. It’s basically empty everything they check it 😂 aside from photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations. The flamily definitely seem more interested in chip and it’s really bizarre.

I honestly think Barney is so let down. I actually want to see them go to Florida because it will be a complete disaster.

Jess Ratbags is such a show off (and the placenta shit was WEIRD) but at least she appears to have more of clue about being a parent and Wilf and Penelope will never go without. I bet Soaf is a complete laughing stock of the family.

Do you know really disturbes me, how Barney appears really unnatural with them. It’s so awkward and it’s like he doesn’t know who they are. Very strange
"Photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations" made me guffaw. :LOL:

• Haha

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Can anyone confirm if the trip is gifted? Sorry if it has already been said. I assume it is otherwise why go at the weekend when it'll be so busy?! Make the most of doing things in the week before he's at school, always quieter! Not like you're busy working all week!
nothing to confirm whether its gifted or not tbh.

Its Mrs Knapps birthday today , she hasn’t labelled anything ad/gifted and I think she’s quite good at that. Also they stayed at a premier inn so 🤷🏻‍♀️

summer099

Chatty Member
Ahah thaaanks! Was due a change.. it's the tooth gap that really gets me 👌
I must be going Dave mad because the thaaaanks all I heard in my head as I read it was Dave saying thaaanks 😂

And then looking at the picture again, all I hear is his SCREAAAAAMING thinking he is Arnold Schwarzenegger 😂😂😂

• Haha

Scapier88

VIP Member
Were they hoping that lady would come along with a massive super chat to pay for the weekend

• Haha
  • Wow

Cleagh

Whats their management group called again? I want to see if this trip is gifted/PR and if so why it hasnt been labelled as so

Elle055

The packing video
Good morningkkkk
We are getting ready for a exciting weekend away I've got all my clothes ready
10 dresses
1 pair of gifted jeans
4 frumpy cardies
3 dressing gowns
Ugh slippers
For dave
1 pair of puma shorts
3 tents sorry tops
The sproutfit for eating in the restaurant
Barney
6 sleep suits
All covered in six inches of dog fur.
Now its time to go in the loft and get the suitcase we brought this suitcase for Disney and we just can't wait to get back actually we better take two for all of daves snacks and barneys pouches
See you tomorrow or next week for another video
And a partridge in a pear tree 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Someone commented on vlog that his face shows he’s lost so much weight...

Where??? It looks bigger to me there!
He definitely looks the biggest he’s ever looked. In 2017, he was HUGE on that Disney trip and he’s only just fitting BACK into those clothes....

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
This. I just don’t get it. I think the pandemic gave them the excuse to quit working and fall back on what they thought was a blossoming channel, but it’s clearly fizzled and they need to accept that. Stop doing YouTube “full time,” get actual job(s), and upload once every 1-2 weeks with actual exciting content. Let the YouTube earnings fund your Disney trips since you nEeD tO gO bAcK so badly, and your day jobs can fund a good home life for Barney.
I think as well if they did that and did one video a week that was a weekly vlog and then some kind of topical video I.e dummer baby clothing haul or what were buying Barney for his first birthday, then they would get more viewers and people would probably not hate them so much if they brought out pins or what ever.