Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goodness

I rarely watch them anymore so rely on the hilarious recaps here. When a “must watch“ video is talked about here I do this so they won’t get the view. Make your own decision on whether it’s right or not.

If you’re watching on a device where you may copy/paste and edit the url:
copy the video url
open a new tab and paste the url to it
edit the url by adding a - sign after the t in youtube

Reactions: 5

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
That's so strange. Maybe he's changed his name slightly so when I click on the one she's tagged its not registering. So weird it isn't working on a new account

Gutted. Thought something exciting was finally happening in their lives 😂😂
You can now automatically block new accounts that may also be linked to ones they’ve previously blocked. Does that make sense!? 😂

summer099

Chatty Member
I swear this guy is full of bantz.... he's commented on Dave's post now.
'If I can be half the man you are...' ?! Does he mean quite literally?😂

Also, was legoland gifted? Dave's post doesn't mention it anywhere.
Your profile picture has me DDDDDDDEAAAAAAAAD. I am crying 😂

• Haha
Have they deleted the Knapp picture? I can’t see it anymore and sure it was on their grid (not just stories) but I’m guessing it may have been deleted due the criticism they will rightly receive about not isolating when in close contact.

• Angry

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
OK to answer my own question. I think dave has deleted his account. I quickly made a random new insta for this purpose because I'm off, kids at school/sleeping and housework is done and I'm bored haha. I had to scroll down to November 2019 to find a post Sophie had tagged him in but it says user not found

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Dave looks appallingly shabby in this restaurant photo. Dirty and repulsive. It is quite amazing that he perceives himself to be an influencer AND that the hotel might have gifted this trip to them- what a slap in the face to their own furloughed workers and suppliers who were probably laid off in the past year! I bet the pair of them secretly really struggled with their time out of the bungalow capsule this week.
His smartest shirt is a gifted one too. 🙄 Honestly.

• Wow

Snapdragon5

I voted Soph - I think Dave does have his heart in the right place and does the most for Barney. He also seems to reply to more comments. I think its Soph being controlling and de-railing his efforts for driving and weight loss. I really think she feels like the world should revolve around her!

deejvillage

VIP Member
Omg, I replied to a comment after Soph replied to someone saying that there were only a couple of rides, the person had asked if it was worth it for her child. I replied to say check legoland website and there are more than 2 rides. Soph has now edited her reply to go into more detail about how they couldn't ride the big rides as an hours wait even with rider swap.....I thought this trip was supposed to be about Barney 🙄😡
Can't see your reply either!! Have they deleted it?

S1920

VIP Member
Ughhhhh definitely not an inspirational pack with me. For starters she took 2 days to do it.

By the by...anyone else notice Dave hesitating with I now pronounce you man and.... wife‘ he SO wanted to say husband there!

Trying on tops that do NOT fit him at all. She tells him to keep a stained one. You ain’t getting bought anything new this year Dave!

Packing for Barney, she’s bringing the dirty Sun blanket that the dog was wrapped in the other day, bibs that are badly stained and not many toys.

They try to get him asleep in their room, well lit and with just laughing and messing. Fail. It’s like they’re a pair of 12 year old clueless babysitters.

He’s on 4 bottles a day but tiny ones, that can’t be right???

Sophs clothes such a contract to his, brand new bikini and about 6 outfits, some of which look brand new.

No toiletries or underwear (not that we want to see their grundies) and nothing put into a case so I reckon took 3 days to pack total. Oh and OFC everything was packed from the floor so Windsor will be greeting the doghair covered Wayne Slob and family.

Ugh

I suppose to be fair she didn't shown their toothbrushes either. I dunno I just thought they showed everything they packed for a Barney which is why I mentioned it and also that it might be an exciting little milestone to be doing that with him now.
They didn't mention his sleeping bag either though. Just the blankets.

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Has daves insta completely disappeared for anyone else or have I just been blocked? I haven't looked at his insta for weeks, haven't commented got months and I haven't followed him for about a year so dunno why I would have been? 😂😂