Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsw123

VIP Member
Just seen the video and Dave holding Barney's arm down and looking really angry about him racing for his mask, it's what babies do. My 6 month old does this and did it when we went to the swimming pool last week. I find it cute and funny and so did the staff that worked there. No need to aggressively hold his arm down and get angry, it's cute, your baby wants to see your face and is confused about why you're wearing it. I wonder what other cute things Barney does that pisses him off!

Also was there any need to put him in his PJs to go for the meal, was it so they all looked under dressed? He was up ages after they got back when they were eating their dessert. If they don't want him reaching for their food order him something. Kids meals are cheap enough and I'm sure Dave would happily consume what Barney doesn't eat.
Haven’t watched the vlog but what?! They took him out for a meal in his pyjamas?!

Reactions: 4
658 views in 2 hours... 😬

I would love it if they forgot to actually book it and turned up to be turned away! I would still be shocked if this wasn't gifted and almost certainly would be to jump on the Kanpps. I quite liked the Knapps until I saw a chink (much like SAD) and then started to read the horror stories of the Knapps in DLP on here. My wife just shrugged and said she didn't like her anyways as there was something odd about her.
There’s something about the knapps, I did used to like them. It seems they have just accelerated their apparent love of Disney to cash in on IG and YT. There’s no doubt they work had and that I admire, however can you really parent that well when you have your finger in every pie? Also all the Disney friends they now have, just seems all these Disney people claim to be friends but all they are after is a bit more exposure for themselves. I find it weird. Do these people not have any normal friends that are nothing to do with Disney?

Reactions: 4

Boredlurker

OK to answer my own question. I think dave has deleted his account. I quickly made a random new insta for this purpose because I'm off, kids at school/sleeping and housework is done and I'm bored haha. I had to scroll down to November 2019 to find a post Sophie had tagged him in but it says user not found
I can see his account, although when I search it looks like he's got stories but when I click on his page the pink ring disappears, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3

Stanley08

nothing to confirm whether its gifted or not tbh.

Its Mrs Knapps birthday today , she hasn’t labelled anything ad/gifted and I think she’s quite good at that. Also they stayed at a premier inn so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ohh ok! I can assume they went at the weekend rather than mid week to try and mix with the other 'influencers' to try and boost themselves. God only knows they need it!
If Soaf comes to the same pool as me (live locally) now she knows Barney likes swimming... 🙄🙄

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Has daves insta completely disappeared for anyone else or have I just been blocked? I haven't looked at his insta for weeks, haven't commented got months and I haven't followed him for about a year so dunno why I would have been? 😂😂
It’s still there unfortunately 😂

Mable912

VIP Member
I know what a plunge top is and I can also see when one is too small. You have your opinion and I have mine. The point is she did not put that bikini on to enjoy the time with her son. She did it so she could write body positive posts about her perfectly normal and thin body, advertise the bikini and get as many people to look at her page and hashtags as possible. She did not do it to enjoy time with Barney. Its all about showing off yet again and hoping to make money.
Not disputing that at all - I’m disputing your original assertion that there is no need to get “boobs and bum” out when taking a child swimming.

chunks58

Your grandson sounds like an amazing young man and a hard worker something that pair of parasites will never be!!
Am sure you are so very proud of your grandson and so you should be.
It's people like your grandson that should be gifted hotel stays, theme park tickets, products etc, it puzzles me how they wrangle so many freebies that they truly do deserve.
DO NOT DESERVE!!!!!
&

Reactions: 2

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
It’s still there unfortunately 😂
That's so strange. Maybe he's changed his name slightly so when I click on the one she's tagged its not registering. So weird it isn't working on a new account

Gutted. Thought something exciting was finally happening in their lives 😂😂

Reactions: 2