Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she’s only claiming gender neutrality with a boy, if she had a daughter there’d be nothing remotely neutral. So I kind of wish they had a girl ASAP so we could slam her for her lack of neutrality with a girl.

Reactions: 14
Why is Sophie’s primary method of playing with Barney hitting him in the face with various objects?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe I spoke to soon... good to see her having some interaction with Barney finally..

Reactions: 2
Maybe I spoke to soon... good to see her having some interaction with Barney finally..
Yes with a #gifted toy! I'm glad he was playing with something different though and not having something rattled in his face

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Instead of wrapping that pregnancy pillow round Barney....let him sit freely and help him learn to sit up...goodness sake...this boy will never learn to sit on his own

It actually made me feel so sad for him when he was in the pregnancy pillow nest and he was laid back ...I've never seen a baby that does SO little...it is completely S and D fault poor little Barney

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For two people who apparently don’t leave the house very often they’re all getting sick an awful lot 🤔

Reactions: 30
For two people who apparently don’t leave the house very often they’re all getting sick an awful lot 🤔
Yes it’s so weird! I have an autoimmune disease and usually get sick quite a lot, but since COVID and working from home I’ve been the healthiest I’ve been for years!! And I’m still going to the supermarket regularly and was coaching kids in sport indoors when it was allowed. It’s crazy how they all seem to be ill so often.

So are these the antibiotics Barney was prescribed on Friday? Just wondering how far behind the vlogs are running? I thought they missed Friday because Barney was at Dr’s and chip was at the vet? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Interestingly I read a legal article today which briefly touched on a child protection matter. The parents were being investigated for essentially holding back their child's development by only breastfeeding & apparently not allowing the baby to crawl/walk. If the lazy gits carry on like this they could find more than just tattle showing an interest!

They seriously need to get Chip out of the way for a bit & let Barney explore - other parents have pets & still manage.

• Sad
So are these the antibiotics Barney was prescribed on Friday? Just wondering how far behind the vlogs are running? I thought they missed Friday because Barney was at Dr’s and chip was at the vet? 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she seems fine on Insta today!!

Reactions: 2
Dave is the same / a similar weight and age.... I wonder if this means he can get it?
He will definitely have been offered it if he’s signed up to a GP that is. I still think that phone call he had with the doctor was probably with a dodgy online one.

Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic here so I am sorry!

But today, my husband and I found out we are expecting a little boy in July! I am so excited to be a boy mama (already ordered a bunch of stuff online for him!) and feel so incredibly lucky to be bringing a little life into the world! I cannot imagine feeling disappointed in regards to the gender of my first born, only happiness and a sense of peace knowing what my husband and I have created.

And just to add, I'm glad Dave has acknowledged and listened to the fact that he needs to shift 'some' fat first!
Congratulations! Boys are SO loving and total Apple of their Mammy’s eyes, I say this as the mother of a total sweetheart 11year old. Like Sophie, I kinda wanted a girl but unlike her I was over the moon when I found out he was a boy and never suffered gender disappointment. Delighted for you 💙

• Heart
So Dave is on stories saying how awful his workout was today, it took him ages to finish it because he has lost “muscle strength” from not working out for 2 years, said he felt awful after it and cried... his “coach” obviously isn’t that good if he has given him a workout like that for someone who has been out of “training” (lol) for that long... it was obviously way too much for him. Lol great sounding coach you’ve got there Dave 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Daves finding training tough as he’s so untrained - nothing to do with being morbidly obese. I bet all the power lifters pull some elastic then cry like a baby. He is so weird, proper body dysmorphia

Reactions: 17

This is Megs vlog. She too, always wanted to be a mother and when she finally was, realised how difficult it is and it’s not happily ever after. I think Soaf is in the exact same situation as Meg. Making money of YouTube but clearly desperately unhappy and finding happiness in constant shopping. Very very interesting. And mirrors thay fake lifestyle that Soaf is trying to portray....

He is so floppy. Literally carried around like a rag doll. Just put the dog away and spend time with your baby!
What is the name of this girls YouTube channel please ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.