Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Dave not realise he is basically wasting his time trying to be a “powerlifter” what is the point of trying to build muscle when it’s covered in 150lbs of fat???

Reactions: 20
He is going to do himself a real injury in that gym !! He has no clue
Sophie !!! Speak to Dave tell him he needs a proper low calorie diet and loads of cardio
He needs to be walking fast with sweat pouring from him to lose weight
They should have spent the gym kit money on a bloody treadmill or cross trainer !! With a little bit of weight training !!
I know nothing about fitness but I know that

Reactions: 16
What is the name of this girls YouTube channel please ?
LAVITADIMEG - Ciao Bella I think was her main channel. Seriously similar to Soaf.

TWO years?! The man claimed to be working out when he was at Soafs mums... he claimed to have spent the last few months working out in the GEM and he’s crying over a workout?! bleeping imbecile. Grow up mate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interestingly I read a legal article today which briefly touched on a child protection matter. The parents were being investigated for essentially holding back their child's development by only breastfeeding & apparently not allowing the baby to crawl/walk. If the lazy gits carry on like this they could find more than just tattle showing an interest!

They seriously need to get Chip out of the way for a bit & let Barney explore - other parents have pets & still manage.
I have two dogs and I placed them in the kitchen with the door closed and a baby gate when my now 3yr old was first born. Barney bless him is so behind for his age. I don’t understand why they won’t do that for Barney.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She reads here all right, just skimmed through the vlog quickly and heard Barneys cough, next bit he was on his bedroom floor playing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Soaf, we know you read here.

How the duck can you sit by and let your son get neglected and your husband potentially risking his life by listening to a 19 year old about health.

WAKE THE duck UP

Reactions: 21
Just almost fell asleep watching that slog...

WTF is with the huge chunks of toast??? Looked SO hard and dry yuk. Then the video cuts to the high chair being almost cleared and her giving out to Chip for hoovering up the floor food...he’s a dog FFS if you want him to not do that then shut him out of the kitchen at baby feed times! The dry egg too 🤢 they should have tried spooning the egg. Guarantee the dog had the toast too.

Chip is SO badly behaved and they give out to him then laugh...they are utter morons. Either chastise him or don’t, you’re giving him mixed messages you muppets.

She is 💯 attempting to be the new Jade...thing is though that Jade actually exercises not 10minutes of a youtube squat video...yeah you’re not Jade Soph so give over. Only thing ye have in common is closeted hubbies...

They are just SO blahhhhhh

Reactions: 20
Yeah I agree with the weird food she feeds him.

Id even struggle to chew that toast 😂 she literally has no idea how to feed a child.

There is no way he is trying new fruits and vegetables. They wonder why they all get ill? Eat some fruit and veg huns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soaf trying..and failing to show us Barney does have toys and she definitely does play with him..(whilst sitting on the floor with the same two toys and a gifted water mat that she even hasn't opened yet?!?!?) Sureeee!

Also, she got dressed in gym clothes and actually opened the mat just for an Instagram picture, how sad and pathetic 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That mat should have been out from at least 3 months old !! That’s sensory play -he shoulda been on that months ago and it’s just been sat in a cupboard!!!!
the toast and egg was rediculous - I wouldn’t even eat that egg - if that was his lunch then he barely got anything as it doesn’t look like he got any of the egg.

they are just selfish and never realised what work comes with a child
They are too self absorbed!!!!
And saying they can’t wait to travel and go adventures !! Take your child on adventures now!! There must be parks they can drive too and nice walks ....lazy lazy bastards

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So Dave is on stories saying how awful his workout was today, it took him ages to finish it because he has lost “muscle strength” from not working out for 2 years, said he felt awful after it and cried... his “coach” obviously isn’t that good if he has given him a workout like that for someone who has been out of “training” (lol) for that long... it was obviously way too much for him. Lol great sounding coach you’ve got there Dave 👍

That’s on Dave not the young fella. He only has light dumbbells and resistance bands in his ‘gym’ so I’d imagine it was a fairly light workout that was programmed. Dave is so unfit that he struggled with it.

Reactions: 12
It’s ok Dave, we all cried too when we saw your tight green Peter Pain-Au-Chocolate leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who’s betting we never see her new “work out clothes” again. She’ll of left the tags on and will be on its way back to ASOS as we speak.
What happened to all of the kids clothes she bought to work out in?
Also Soph, why is Barney only just getting to play with his sensory mat now? He’s had it for months! Too much hard work having to blow it up and put water in it?
Oh and well done for finally putting Barney in a vest but he should of at least had a coat on when you took him to the drs 🙄
You know, like YOU had your coat on!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
WHO has scrambled egg that colour :sick: don't even get me started on the size of the toast!!

Reactions: 8
Midget Gem Man @XxMrskxx that is the one! He’s the right shape for sure.

and in that story good Lord, huffing and puffing raising those bands no distance. And doing a shimmy to get the blood flowing? TRY CARDIO.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has awful form doing the exercises
Also pointless having bug arms and big legs when your belly resembles a beach ball dave

Reactions: 10
So Dave is on stories saying how awful his workout was today, it took him ages to finish it because he has lost “muscle strength” from not working out for 2 years, said he felt awful after it and cried... his “coach” obviously isn’t that good if he has given him a workout like that for someone who has been out of “training” (lol) for that long... it was obviously way too much for him. Lol great sounding coach you’ve got there Dave 👍
I bet he went into that work out with arrogance and is perplexed to find his blood sugar went awry and that he struggled with it. Put two and two together Dave, you aren't ready for weight training. You need to lose weight first. I sense he still doesn't know why his body is struggling. He mentioned not training properly for 2 years but that's not the real reason, is it Dave? I am concerned the next warm ups are going to be harder and he can't manage this first one. 😬

When his powerbar arrives he will lift it once and call it a workout session.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.