Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it weird that Soaf only seems to 'play' with Barney by shaking toys at him.
He seems to like it but it's not very interactive.
Like others have said.. for someone who's biggest dream was always to be a Mum, she doesn't really come across the most hands-on motherly figure 😬
Just find it odd!
We hardly ever see barney holding a toy for himself - he gets shown things and then it gets taken away, e.g. the Peppa pig toys from the advent calendar. He needs to learn how to grip and hold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I always find it weird that Soaf only seems to 'play' with Barney by shaking toys at him.
He seems to like it but it's not very interactive.
Like others have said.. for someone who's biggest dream was always to be a Mum, she doesn't really come across the most hands-on motherly figure 😬
Just find it odd!
Whenever I see her shaking the toys in front of him it always makes me think she treats him like another pet. I dangle toys in front of my cats like that. Surely they should be working on developing his motor skills at this point!? She will argue she does the dangling thing as Barney obviously likes it, but if it was the only interaction you ever had with your mother of course you'd like it.

Also, she never talks to him, there's no narrative about what they are doing, how is he ever going to develop his vocabulary beyond the script of Moana?!

That said he has allegedly told her he doesn't like two-piece outfits so what do I know!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Barney - Mummy, please don’t put me in another bleeping sleep suit.
Soaf - GOOOOOD 👀 MOoooooooooorning Belle sorry I mean Barney.... DiD yOu SleEP Good?
Barney - For fucks sake, I want to wear my two piece outfit that Auntie JessRat sent?

Soaf - DiD yOu SleEP Good? 👁

Barney - what the duck is going on? Where’s Daddy?!

Soaf - GOOOOOD 👀 MOoooooooooorning

Barney - duck this, I’ll just wear elasticated outfits just like my dad for the rest of my life. Stupid owl eyed witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Slightly off topic here so I am sorry!

But today, my husband and I found out we are expecting a little boy in July! I am so excited to be a boy mama (already ordered a bunch of stuff online for him!) and feel so incredibly lucky to be bringing a little life into the world! I cannot imagine feeling disappointed in regards to the gender of my first born, only happiness and a sense of peace knowing what my husband and I have created.

And just to add, I'm glad Dave has acknowledged and listened to the fact that he needs to shift 'some' fat first!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My nephew is just away from my house as I watch him while his mum has went back to work on the front line as a social worker in child protection
He was born on the 15th September
He is rolling the length of my floor, holding his own bottle, he’s probably a week off sitting up on his own
He is doing all of this while being absolutely ill and constantly crying in pain ( we have just found out he is allergic to dairy but he does not show outside symptoms, all symptoms are affecting his insides)
I showed my sister Barney and she said you would think he is about 4 months old

I hate comparing children but when I see how easy they have had it with Barney compared to my nephew it really annoys me

Reactions: 10

This is Megs vlog. She too, always wanted to be a mother and when she finally was, realised how difficult it is and it’s not happily ever after. I think Soaf is in the exact same situation as Meg. Making money of YouTube but clearly desperately unhappy and finding happiness in constant shopping. Very very interesting. And mirrors thay fake lifestyle that Soaf is trying to portray....

My nephew is just away from my house as I watch him while his mum has went back to work on the front line as a social worker in child protection
He was born on the 15th September
He is rolling the length of my floor, holding his own bottle, he’s probably a week off sitting up on his own
He is doing all of this while being absolutely ill and constantly crying in pain ( we have just found out he is allergic to dairy but he does not show outside symptoms, all symptoms are affecting his insides)
I showed my sister Barney and she said you would think he is about 4 months old

I hate comparing children but when I see how easy they have had it with Barney compared to my nephew it really annoys me
He is so floppy. Literally carried around like a rag doll. Just put the dog away and spend time with your baby!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic here so I am sorry!

But today, my husband and I found out we are expecting a little boy in July! I am so excited to be a boy mama (already ordered a bunch of stuff online for him!) and feel so incredibly lucky to be bringing a little life into the world! I cannot imagine feeling disappointed in regards to the gender of my first born, only happiness and a sense of peace knowing what my husband and I have created.

And just to add, I'm glad Dave has acknowledged and listened to the fact that he needs to shift 'some' fat first!
Congratulations!
Baby boys are amazing! If only Soaf realised that and stopped wishing Barney was a girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I believe barney said he wanted to stay in baby grows around the same time he asked to take a bag of rats to his cousins birthday party

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am only on page 6 of the last thread so lots to catch up on! I’ve just seen Soaf’s new Instagram post with the work out mat. So they’ve kitted out that garage but the plan is she will be working out in the living room whilst Barney is in the jumperoo. Why can’t Dave watch him whilst she goes in the garage for 20 minutes? It’s not as if he is busy working just munching away on barneys baby rice 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How long is she going to work out for this time? Has she got her childish workout gear on again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
on the Jade and Matt thread there's some chat about S&D in he background of their Florida vlogs. I know this has been spoke about before just thought I'd post the screenshot here too incase any1 hasn't seen it...

21-02-23-14-44-23-097_deco.jpg

they be gawking like two stalker/fans in the back ground

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
on the Jade and Matt thread there's some chat about S&D in he background of their Florida vlogs. I know this has been spoke about before just thought I'd post the screenshot here too incase any1 hasn't seen it...

View attachment 451753

Just seen it they look like right creepers.

Also I honestly thought Dave was a lot smaller 3 years ago! He looks humongous in that shot so what does he look like now? 😩

Is Dave staring at matts bum from behind his sunglasses? He looks keen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long is she going to work out for this time? Has she got her childish workout gear on again?
No! She has bought proper workout gear and a mat! And has styled her hair so she can pose on insta and ask for workout recommendations on youtube 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
No! She has bought proper workout gear and a mat! And has styled her hair so she can pose on insta and ask for workout recommendations on youtube 🙄
Sorry thought the power lifter was the fountain of all knowledge....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs how much stuff do they need to buy before they actually do some exercise!!?

Not being funny but I've been doing HIIT type workouts on a £4 camping mat in my living room for the past year 😂 wearing gym stuff I realised I've had for about 8 years.

Cringey that she will have changed into the gym wear just for the photo and STILL not done any exercise haha🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She actually bought new gear. I wonder if she looked at other influencers who do fitness and realised they don't wear tshirts with Disney princesses on them...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 451753

God I always thought Dave was taller ... c he claims he’s 5’7 .. I’d say 5’6
Jesus he had lost a power of weight back then as well and he still looks big
He must be like a square now ... like he is as tall as he is wide
I’ve never seen a tiny power lifter !!!!!
he’s like a fat sponge Bob now
So did they all actually cut about together in Florida or was this never mentioned
They have just went up a notch on the creep chart !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We hardly ever see barney holding a toy for himself - he gets shown things and then it gets taken away, e.g. the Peppa pig toys from the advent calendar. He needs to learn how to grip and hold.

I feel so bad for Barney. He seriously has such a sad little existence poor thing x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.