Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are so out of touch it’s unreal. They have had zero compassion for anyone who has suffered during a global pandemic and literally are two lazy layabouts who have spent the last year (at least) literally a slobbing around doing nothing.

and yet they think people are interested in their new found fitness life. Showing off how much money you’ve spent when people are still suffering because their jobs are still closed is quite frankly embarrasing.

They are not Disney vloggers. They have done ZERO Disney content between visits and that’s why nobody is interested in them. People came for the Disney vlogs and stayed for the sheer-entertainment of two 30+ year olds playing house and failing miserably.

When is Barney 8 months old? Surely he should be sitting up more than lying down right now?!

Reactions: 21
I bet he can’t move his arms today with The Doms so that’s his excuse for not working out today.

Reactions: 5
I will say that weight training will burn calories. Lots of calories! I cannot stand cardio but I love weight lifting. I lost a lot of weight by upping my protein and lifting heavy, really heavy. But you have to watch your diet. You have to be consistent. Not sure Dave really knows that

Reactions: 11
Anyone think Dave has already had the vaccine.. However hasn't mentioned it in any of their videos as he'd have to admit he was offered it because of his weight/he's in denial/the backlash they could get.

Reactions: 12
Anyone think Dave has already had the vaccine.. However hasn't mentioned it in any of their videos as he'd have to admit he was offered it because of his weight/he's in denial/the backlash they could get.
I would be shocked if he was even registered at a GP so probably no.

Reactions: 13
They’re so unhealthy when it comes to food. They both clearly have issues around food and clear Phobias of fruit and vegetables.

Soaf eats the same thing every single day and Dave eats baby food and drinks energy drinks. He’s like a supercharged baby!
Considering they shouldn’t have been going anywhere aside from the shop and maybe for a local walk, they really do seem to pick up so many bugs.

I’m so confused why Barney is on antibiotics when he has rarely coughed at all... clearly his chest X-ray revealed some concerns.... hmm maybe he HAD COVID?! because strangers without PPE went in his bedroom and he mysteriously became ill soon after?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I will say that weight training will burn calories. Lots of calories! I cannot stand cardio but I love weight lifting. I lost a lot of weight by upping my protein and lifting heavy, really heavy. But you have to watch your diet. You have to be consistent. Not sure Dave really knows that
Yep weight training is great for burning calories but to lose that belly fat he needs to do cardio but with Dave it's all down to commitment and we all know this is why he has failed so many times before.

Yep weight training is great for burning calories but to lose that belly fat he needs to do cardio but with Dave it's all down to commitment and we all know this is why he has failed so many times before.
They all usually get given a step goal and have to provide evidence to their coach of these things, it’ll be interesting to see what happens
“I lost focus half way through” like you always do Dave

Reactions: 10
And cutting sugar. Not sure what his energy drinks contain?

Reactions: 6
He drinks sugar free ones but the reason they are so dangerous for a man of Daves size is they spike his blood pressure and heart rate due to the caffeine, sweeteners and additives. Like anything bad for you, it’s okay to have one now and then but the man has them daily. He literally goes through shitloads a week and always has.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The sheer difference between their two stories, soph is on top of the world saying she doesn’t need to lose weight but she feels great and daves over here crying. Support your husband for god sake

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just watched Dave stories and I’m going to say something controversial here....

I actually respect the man taking accountability for where he has got to and for being open about the battles behind the Instagram. His wife could learn a lot from him.

Reactions: 10
I just watched Dave stories and I’m going to say something controversial here....

I actually respect the man taking accountability for where he has got to and for being open about the battles behind the Instagram. His wife could learn a lot from him.

He’s done and said it a 100 times before though. That’s why no one on here is praising him.

Reactions: 29
He’s changed his bio again. Gone is the coach. Caveat of “wannabe” added to power lifter. Christ, if he spent as long working out as he does changing his bio he’d actually get somewhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He’s changed his bio again. Gone is the coach. Caveat of “wannabe” added to power lifter. Christ, if he spent as long working out as he does changing his bio he’d actually get somewhere

For fuuuuuuuck's saaaaake! He changes his bio more than he changes his sproutfit!

I can't help thinking how it's so typical of Sophie to be focusing on fitness right now, just when her morbidly obese husband has started his. She can't let him have anything. She has to overshadow him and do one better. She claims to not even be bothered about weight loss, so just do it quietly to make yourself feel better and channel all your support into your husband who, quite frankly, won't live to see Barney grow up if he doesn't achieve it this time.

I don't know why I still watch them. It's like rubber-necking at a horrible accident: you just can't peel your eyes away!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

If he took accountability then he wouldn't be the size he is now, this has been going on far too long now, the man has no willpower, him getting married, not being able to fit comfortably in the seats at Disney (or not in the case of Flight of Passage) and most importantly the birth of his son, absolutely nothing has got him motivated to lose weight.

So once she does the Sophie belle channel is she not doing the joint channel? Or does she reckon she’s doing both? I don’t like Dave but I think she’s spiteful for suddenly doing health and weight loss etc when he’s just started. Why doesn’t she concentrate on mum and baby things? Oh yeh she cba to deal with her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.