Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just isn’t all the ticket is she.... Manic episodes, obsessive spending, unable to focus on her child... she’s definitely displaying signs not of anxiety as she claims but of Bipolar Disorder or a personality disorder.’

I totally understand why she’s never been able to hold a job down, I get why in 10 years they have never been able to buy a house (they had Zero dependants and zero work ethic or commitment) and also why they have zero friends. They are just all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I defo would not take a baby to Disney unless I had other family members coming with me.
Absolutely. I would be waiting until Barney’s at least 4/5 so he can start to understand what’s happening. Tim Tracker takes his kid to the parks and the child does not seem to care about what’s going on but at least Tim has an annual pass and lives near the parks so it costs very little for him to go. I would not be spending the thousands of pounds it costs to go to Disney world on a trip my child wouldn’t remember.
Maybe they should consider a long weekend to Disneyland Paris first to see if Barney actually likes theme parks etc

Reactions: 5
I think they act like it is a given that Barney will like any Disney characters when he’s older. My brother couldn’t care less about Aladdin, Lion King or any of the films really, even as young as 4 and 5 he was obsessed with watching Forumla One and motorbiking races instead, and didn’t engage with Disney themed birthday presents. I can imagine them insisting Barney goes to Disney every year and him thinking he’d rather be anywhere else. That’s his whole 18 years of holidays already planned out for him, no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can already feel Soafs frustration towards Barney as god forbid he gets upset at Disney.

Reactions: 10
I haven't been to Disney since 2018, I was meant to be going this September but 1 - covid and 2- in expecting and due in July. Were going next year for my 30th and the after that we won't be going back until our babys probably 5 or 6, only taking him or her next year because they go free to Disney, otherwise we'd not be going because it'd be too much extra money for a child that won't remember the trip.

What annoys me is my partner and I both work full time- my partner has a very wall paid job that he worked his way up to since he was 16 - and even we have to save and make sure we have our priorities right with money.

These 2 useless tit tubers will just have to have a couple of ads and no doubt they'll sell a pin and boom that'll be their holiday paid for.
And no doubt, it will be a deluxe Disney hotel
I went in 2019 but there was 26 of us and there was a baby aged 1 ...... the doona car seat buggy was amazing, it was perfect for the parks and I don’t know if you have one but if you don’t you should maybe think of that for your holiday

actually I’m talking rubbish thedoona was only good for taxi trips to restaurants on international drive ... my cousin also had a buggy with her for the parks
Absolutely. I would be waiting until Barney’s at least 4/5 so he can start to understand what’s happening. Tim Tracker takes his kid to the parks and the child does not seem to care about what’s going on but at least Tim has an annual pass and lives near the parks so it costs very little for him to go. I would not be spending the thousands of pounds it costs to go to Disney world on a trip my child wouldn’t remember.
Maybe they should consider a long weekend to Disneyland Paris first to see if Barney actually likes theme parks etc
I took my daughter in 2019 , she was 8 and she was not impressed by Disney , too hot, too many queues and too much walking .
I actually ended up buying her one of the pushchairs in universal Cos it was just too much for her
Wee paid a fortune for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique princess experience and lunch in Cinderella castle - this all cost me over £500 and as soon as we were out the castle she had the dress off as it was just too hot 🤣🤣🤣 think she’s the only kid to come back and say she preferred Majorca 🤣
She hates Mexico as well so I think she’s just a bit fussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

we went to Blackpool for a few days when we got back from Florida. It was my daughters birthday and I promised to take her and 2 friends for the weekend (staying in a caravan) and which was a major contrast from a 6 bed villa and I heard the wee sod telling her pals this was better than Florida !!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I went in 2019 but there was 26 of us and there was a baby aged 1 ...... the doona car seat buggy was amazing, it was perfect for the parks and I don’t know if you have one but if you don’t you should maybe think of that for your holiday

actually I’m talking rubbish thedoona was only good for taxi trips to restaurants on international drive ... my cousin also had a buggy with her for the parks

I took my daughter in 2019 , she was 8 and she was not impressed by Disney , too hot, too many queues and too much walking .
I actually ended up buying her one of the pushchairs in universal Cos it was just too much for her
Wee paid a fortune for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique princess experience and lunch in Cinderella castle - this all cost me over £500 and as soon as we were out the castle she had the dress off as it was just too hot 🤣🤣🤣 think she’s the only kid to come back and say she preferred Majorca 🤣
She hates Mexico as well so I think she’s just a bit fussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

we went to Blackpool for a few days when we got back from Florida. It was my daughters birthday and I promised to take her and 2 friends for the weekend (staying in a caravan) and which was a major contrast from a 6 bed villa and I heard the wee sod telling her pals this was better than Florida !!!! 😂
Definitely agree on the pushchair. I think I was around 10 when I first went and remember being annoyed I was too old to go in a buggy because I was tired and my feet hurt 😂

Reactions: 4
I took my daughter just before she turned two in February 2019. We found an amazing deal and she was free. We have been several times before, so I didn't really feel like we were 'missing out'. The weather was good, not too hot. However, we all know that they will plan to sell pins (probably a baby wearing mickey ears) to fund it. Still saving for a mortgage? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Each to their own. We first went to WDW when my son was 3 years old and he’s 28 now. We go to Florida 2 to 3 times a year and my son has been to all Disney Parks worldwide. I wouldn’t hesitate taking a baby to WDW, the experience and memories is for all to enjoy even if they are too young to remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Each to their own. We first went to WDW when my son was 3 years old and he’s 28 now. We go to Florida 2 to 3 times a year and my son has been to all Disney Parks worldwide. I wouldn’t hesitate taking a baby to WDW, the experience and memories is for all to enjoy even if they are too young to remember.
I agree with your sentiment, if Covid hadn’t happened we would have been taking our baby if the deal was right. All I ever hear is “you’re wasting money she won’t remember” yes but we will?! My parents took me when I was 3 and no I don’t remember anything but the home videos are lovely to watch and I’m forever grateful they took me as it wouldn’t have been cheap.

That being said we both have full time jobs to afford this so no one has a right to an opinion. These two on the other hand!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From what I know and I have very little knowledge of Disney or Disney vloggers but from what I’ve seen I wouldn’t say they were Disney vloggers!! They have been to Disney twice and vlogged but other than that what else do they do that’s Disney ? Oh sorry their mug collection .....
And the one Disney movie that’s on repeat Moana!
I’m telling you I’m no psychologist but there is definitely something in the repetition of everything in sOAF’s life. It’s maybe an OCD thing
Have any of you noticed the new kissing thing she does to Barney while looking at the camera , it’s like 3 wee quick kisses ... she’s only done this the last few vlogs

I think they act like it is a given that Barney will like any Disney characters when he’s older. My brother couldn’t care less about Aladdin, Lion King or any of the films really, even as young as 4 and 5 he was obsessed with watching Forumla One and motorbiking races instead, and didn’t engage with Disney themed birthday presents. I can imagine them insisting Barney goes to Disney every year and him thinking he’d rather be anywhere else. That’s his whole 18 years of holidays already planned out for him, no doubt.
My daughter loves everything scary, like Freddie, Jason and Chucky. I had to have a stranger things themed 9th birthday for her and all the other kids didn’t have a clue , her room is also stranger things themed!!!
so you can imagine why she was not impressed in the Cinderella castle haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
For me, being a Disney content creator is all about the following;
- Providing Disney updates
- Not just vlogging a trip but also providing informative content both before and after the trips. Detailing costs, deals, websites to look at, flight deals etc
- Having a collectors interest in literally anything.... except mugs 😂 sorry that does not count
- Providing a wide variety of Disney trips. DLP, Tokyo, California.

Soaf clearly has an obsession with things being the same. Eating the same food, wearing the same clothing, she rarely goes out of her comfort zone and so her holidays are the same. They will literally do the same each time. Stay on site, not venture out of the parks, same ‘favourite’ rides, same foods, it will just be a constant regurgitation of trips.

They will unlikely ever be interested in DVC or annual passes and so it’s just not informative Disney content when you compare them to;
- Disney in detail
- Mr David and Mr Ian
- Charlotte ruff
- Jade and Matt
- Even bloody Brogan
- etc etc etc

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You guys are the WORST influence 😭😂😂 I’ve only had to bloody watch the thing to see what the business was with you all saying about the manic state and oh my gosh, I’m glad I’ve seen it myself now

WHO IS THIS PERSON. I’m sorry but that is NOT the “real her” otherwise I’ll bite my hand. Or.. do something else dramatic.. The difference from who this slogger is in comparison to her old channel, even in comparison to the first s&d vids, is a whole 180.

The way she talks, mannerisms, her accent, even her laugh, are all completely different in this video?! Wtf is going on!! Who has she been binge watching and is now adapting to be like them? Any guesses it’s either Gi or BrummyMummy?! Or someone similar..
10:04 - 10:13 is where I mainly noticed it, it’s like ???? What is going on?!

The way it’s edited is literally giving me heart palpitations, it’s way too much. And even if that is the “real her” (it’s not.) then I’m sorry Soaf dear but your followers will drop considering they’ve spent the past few years wanting pretty, put together princess who loves pink and speaks perfectly.. <- try imagine soaf saying that and it would be different to how she talks now 😂 lovely alliteration, anyway, they’ve consumed this nonsense for ages and they’re going to be gutted now seeing this sporadic woman who’s now “sooo messy”

Throws Disney down their throats on insta, but are not Disney fans 😂

Also can’t believe how fed up, exhausted and just overall “over it” Dave is

How long does it take for Dave and Matt to run away together?

• Heart
  • Wow
For me, being a Disney content creator is all about the following;
- Providing Disney updates
- Not just vlogging a trip but also providing informative content both before and after the trips. Detailing costs, deals, websites to look at, flight deals etc
- Having a collectors interest in literally anything.... except mugs 😂 sorry that does not count
- Providing a wide variety of Disney trips. DLP, Tokyo, California.

Soaf clearly has an obsession with things being the same. Eating the same food, wearing the same clothing, she rarely goes out of her comfort zone and so her holidays are the same. They will literally do the same each time. Stay on site, not venture out of the parks, same ‘favourite’ rides, same foods, it will just be a constant regurgitation of trips.

They will unlikely ever be interested in DVC or annual passes and so it’s just not informative Disney content when you compare them to;
- Disney in detail
- Mr David and Mr Ian
- Charlotte ruff
- Jade and Matt
- Even bloody Brogan
- etc etc etc
You could actually be reading my thoughts
As much as everyone hates brogan for her actually snobbery, at least she’s creates content and that’s they reason she gets gifted loads of holidays and she does give quite a thorough insight into things.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You could actually be reading my thoughts
As much as everyone hates brogan for her actually snobbery, at least she’s creates content and that’s they reason she gets gifted loads of holidays and she does give quite a thorough insight into things.
Agree!

Soaf had MONTHS after having Barney to make Disney related videos. It would have been super easy. Talking about trips, packing, their Disney bucket list, supporting small businesses but she just doesn’t give a tit about any of that. She wants to sit on her lardy, miserable arse, be given £10,000 to go back to Disney and vlog it. No NO NO NO NO. There’s a bleeping global pandemic and people are desperately working hard to keep people safe and keep their jobs and try to save what they can to have something to look forward to.

I’ll personally cause a havoc if they release another pin.It’s a complete con. Using a baby charity to make money for themselves. SICK FUCKERS

• Heart
  • Angry
You guys are the WORST influence 😭😂😂 I’ve only had to bloody watch the thing to see what the business was with you all saying about the manic state and oh my gosh, I’m glad I’ve seen it myself now

WHO IS THIS PERSON. I’m sorry but that is NOT the “real her” otherwise I’ll bite my hand. Or.. do something else dramatic.. The difference from who this slogger is in comparison to her old channel, even in comparison to the first s&d vids, is a whole 180.

The way she talks, mannerisms, her accent, even her laugh, are all completely different in this video?! Wtf is going on!! Who has she been binge watching and is now adapting to be like them? Any guesses it’s either Gi or BrummyMummy?! Or someone similar..
10:04 - 10:13 is where I mainly noticed it, it’s like ???? What is going on?!

The way it’s edited is literally giving me heart palpitations, it’s way too much. And even if that is the “real her” (it’s not.) then I’m sorry Soaf dear but your followers will drop considering they’ve spent the past few years wanting pretty, put together princess who loves pink and speaks perfectly.. <- try imagine soaf saying that and it would be different to how she talks now 😂 lovely alliteration, anyway, they’ve consumed this nonsense for ages and they’re going to be gutted now seeing this sporadic woman who’s now “sooo messy”

Throws Disney down their throats on insta, but are not Disney fans 😂

How long does it take for Dave and Matt to run away together?
She was so manic - i felt so uncomfortable watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we are in lockdown but Dave really needs to get up the road to his family for mental health reasons
He’s a shadow of his former self in personality!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
that was just the weirdest video!

Barney desperately wants to grab stuff but Soaf always whips whatever away.

why was she just watching Dave give Chip his ear medicine? And why did Dave look furious for a second? Did Soaf laugh at him or did chip growl?

And those pancakes looked grim! Why were they so thick and floppy? 🤢

why can’t he sit up? Why doesn’t she talk to him properly or mimic his sounds to him?

I have too many questions, the train wreck is starting to get to me 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Potential legal question... If a post is an ad the ad label shouldn't be covered up by your profile picture that shows up in your stories right?

Reactions: 13
Potential legal question... If a post is an ad the ad label shouldn't be covered up by your profile picture that shows up in your stories right?
Yes, and visible to the naked eye. We should not need to play Where's Wally or hire a microscope. Too many influencers put the ad label in pale or opaque text to camouflage into the background on insta. So shady. It needs to be obvious it is an ad.

• Angry
When I see people defending brogan 🤣🙈😫 her content is hardly riveting. She gets gifted cruise holidays, plays bingo with the grannies, eats at the all you can eat buffet every night and never leaves the ship. Brogan is just as lazy as Sophie and Dave. Each to their own but I find Brogan as boring as these two.

Another example, she got gifted a trip to California (jealous as we were hoping to that as a honeymoon this year) and spent most of her time in bed watching American Netflix...

Back to Sophie and Dave 😂😃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.