Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see people defending brogan 🤣🙈😫 her content is hardly riveting. She gets gifted cruise holidays, plays bingo with the grannies, eats at the all you can eat buffet every night and never leaves the ship. Brogan is just as lazy as Sophie and Dave. Each to their own but I find Brogan as boring as these two.

Another example, she got gifted a trip to California (jealous as we were hoping to that as a honeymoon this year) and spent most of her time in bed watching American Netflix...

Back to Sophie and Dave 😂😃
I’ve only seen a few of her vlogs but they are much more full of content compared to these two
Tbf the ones I’ve seen are come shop with me vlogs
I can see how she annoys people with that voice and how she thinks she’s better than everyone else
Her Bf is also very weird but I’ll leave that for her thread 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve only seen a few of her vlogs but they are much more full of content compared to these two
I can see how she annoys people with that voice and how she thinks she’s better than everyone else
Yeh I suppose anyone can seem a bit more interesting compared to Sophie and Dave 🤣🤣 brogan is a jumped up ignorant snob. Can you tell I don’t like her much? 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but that Johnson and Johnson ad almost definitely doesn’t comply with advertising standards. The ad is hidden away in the corner and the handle for Johnson and Johnson in the second story is so pale it almost blends into the background.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeh I suppose anyone can seem a bit more interesting compared to Sophie and Dave 🤣🤣 brogan is a jumped up ignorant snob. Can you tell I don’t like her much? 😂😂
Yeah 😂😂 she gets absolutely slaughtered on her thread and it’s very personal , Sophie and dave should think themselves lucky as we are very tame compared to what brogan gets xx

I’m sorry but that Johnson and Johnson ad almost definitely doesn’t comply with advertising standards. The ad is hidden away in the corner and the handle for Johnson and Johnson in the second story is so pale it almost blends into the background.
Can you report that ? I’m not on Instagram though

Reactions: 7
Well our good friend Brogan might be reading here as she just uploaded a Disney Haul. GO BROGAN, show the dipshits how it’s done.....

See I don’t watch Brogan aside from her Disney content so haven’t got annoyed with her yet 😂

What a surprise, vlog isn’t on time tonight. Maybe because Soaf is kicking off that people dare defend Dave on the video comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in the space of a minute I've managed to come up with loads of Disney video ideas they could do if they wanted to actually be Disney vloggers. Top 10 rides, top 5 places to eat, Disney q and a, planning a holiday, where to stay etc. People would actually find that interesting I'm sure. They actually just cannot be arsed.

Reactions: 6
Owlie in last night's vlog: "I love him so much but sometimes I just look at him, and, I'm like, 'why are you sooo big?'".

Nobody panic.

She was referring to Chip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Needs a rest from filming! She used all her energy up being manic last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must kill Sophie that Barney looks exactly like Dave. In her recent ad/post on insta I can't believe how much he looks like Dave

Also...how much are we betting Sophie has never ever done any kind of baby massage with Barney??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is wonder if Sophie has reached out to Jade and seen how she is doing seen as they are such good friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s following her typical pattern of not uploading if they had an ad that day. Soaf has zero intergrity. They show Barneys bath time but when does she show her using Johnson’s? 😂 hahaha she doesn’t. No integrity, full of tit.

They’ve done about 1 hours worth of ‘work’ between them over an entire month. Wow, Barneys got really good role models there

Might write to them and suggest that maybe they research their clients. Asking a shambles of a mother to advertise their product is low, even for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She’s following her typical pattern of not uploading if they had an ad that day. Soaf has zero intergrity. They show Barneys bath time but when does she show her using Johnson’s? 😂 hahaha she doesn’t. No integrity, full of tit.

They’ve done about 1 hours worth of ‘work’ between them over an entire month. Wow, Barneys got really good role models there

Might write to them and suggest that maybe they research their clients. Asking a shambles of a mother to advertise their product is low, even for them.
There's no Johnson's left for Barney because she's used it all for herself ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
When there's a AD there's no vlog, laziness at it's finest

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.