Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 10.50.39.png

Have any of you had this pop up before? I wonder if it affects the algorithm or just personalises what videos are suggested to you (I don't sub to them)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph is going on about Disney again on insta “ can’t believe we will be going with Barney ”
Does that mean they’ve booked a trip?!

Reactions: 7
That was actually really upsetting watching her make and eat Nutella loaded pancakes in front of Dave (and teasing the dog) She is evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Soph is going on about Disney again on insta “ can’t believe we will be going with Barney ”
Does that mean they’ve booked a trip?!
Bet she’s glad she’s got a glorified bag and baby carrier in Dave then

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s not getting on the same page as her husband and seems to be under the mindset of well, my weight is fine so it’s fine. But your husband could die Soaf? Seriously, he could die from serious heart problems?

That’s your SONS father Soaf. Who adores his father, who has clearly said Daddy yet you haven’t even made a big deal out of it, the man who literally lets you do whatever the duck you want because you are a selfish cow and literally seem to forget you are now part of a family... it isn’t about you now Hun.

I’ve booked Disney 2022 but that’s with my husband and I working our arses off to save for it. How an earth can they afford it?! Even DLP seems out of reach for many hard working families

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Knowing these idiots they’ve probably booked to go to Disney world on the 21st June 🤣 how sad that they only go on Disney holidays to get some views on their channel. I wish she wouldn’t pretend she is excited to take Barney as she isn’t, she’s just excited for the views.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that when Dave was holding Barney after the ‘code brown’ Barney threw his head back like a newborn baby. It was so clear he has limited neck control.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It might have been said but that coach isn’t even following Dave!

Was he just following what the coach said and started to say he had a coach? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We’ve said it before and we’ll no doubt say it again, but Slave looks worse than ever and the toll on his health must be quite serious now. Does he have to have a heart attack or acquire another life limiting condition before they’re bothered?

I don’t think a fresh vegetable or piece of fruit has been across the threshold of that stinking shanty cave that they live in 💀

3090EEDB-CF45-4BA8-98F4-8C230A441C4E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
“Dave can’t eat the pancakes but I can. More for me.” She actually said this. A woman witnessing her obese husband struggles with weight. I’m sorry but this is verging on emotional abuse.

And she still feeds Barney milk in the weirdest way!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I still can't get over how manic she was in last night's vlog. It actually made me feel quite uncomfortable.

It looked like Dave was annoyed with her when she was shaking the bottle of pancake batter in Barney's face then did it in his face...he pulled a right dirty look🤣🤣
bottle of pancake batter! She can’t even make pancakes from scratch 😧 all it is it flour milk & egg!

Fab Han mentioned on her YouTube video recently that her manager had gone on maternity leave (from corner London) could this be the reason behind Sophies sudden changes of behaviour? Has she got someone different advising her?

Reactions: 9
If they have booked a Disney trip it will be for their own selfish benefit and not Barney's. We first went when my youngest was 5 and all she wanted to do was go back to the hotel and play in the swimming pool :rolleyes: , what are they going to do except push Barney around all day in the boiling sun and not being able to go on hardly any rides together, nah sounds like a nightmare to me.

And yes Sophie that was just nasty eating your nutella filled pancakes in front of Dave, you really don't want him to loose weight do you :mad:

Reactions: 14
He really does have such poor head control

SOPHIE if you are reading here you should be seriously concerned..

I would contact your health visitor for advice right now.

I imagine helping Barney to sit is the least of concerns right now. I think his head control needs to be addressed and if I were you I would let Barney build his strength all day long when he isn't sleeping, feeding or eating
He needs to be on his tummy the majority of the day

The WHO suggests babies only sleep on their back and any other time of the day ideally they shouldn't be on their back and should be practicing tummy time (think this is mainly for new babies but obviously this is where Barney's development is right now)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Knowing these idiots they’ve probably booked to go to Disney world on the 21st June 🤣 how sad that they only go on Disney holidays to get some views on their channel. I wish she wouldn’t pretend she is excited to take Barney as she isn’t, she’s just excited for the views.
Ahaha so basically Dave will be stood holding the handbag and Barney while Sophie goes on all the rides.

Reactions: 9
I defo would not take a baby to Disney unless I had other family members coming with me.

Reactions: 7
What a coincidence that she is now sprouting ideas about Disney when we were writing on here saying how bad of a ‘Disney vlogger’ she actually is.

HERE GUyyyzzzz, follow us! Book Disney when you can’t afford it, sell pins to strangers to scrape enough money together to pay for it and your wedding, use your wedding money to pay for the 5 mugs you buy and then take a baby to Disney for no reason other than youve ran out of content.

I know people do take babies to Florida, I get it and litttle Miss twit will do it to prove a point, but surely you’d think twice about taking a baby to Disney, let alone whilst a global pandemic is still going on and will continue to go on for a while...

They won’t be able to go on hardly any rides, Dave can’t go around eating loads of tit as otherwise he’s an idiot, what the duck content are they going to produce? Soaf posing in Asos dresses in front of painted walls? 😂😂😂 wow. Riveting.

Nobody would be interested in a ‘how I pack for florida’ video from two people who can barely even buy their baby the essentials? Let alone a load of tit got a trip?

and like we’ve said before, good luck fitting on rides in Paris dave. There isn’t junk food galore and painted walls there for your crappy content Soaf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can afford to go to Disney every year if I wanted. I love a holiday but for the first 4 years of my child’s life we just went to Majorca and Menorca as both have great hotels for kids, the flight is not too long and there is no humidity!
I think it’s crazy taking a baby to Florida as your tied to what you can actually do plus the heat killed me when I went
Each to their own but they are in La la land ... I don’t think Disney are even doing meal plans anymore - all the deals I have been getting through on email are room only
They will never afford it and I don’t think anyone would buy their pubs now, well not enough to get them to Disney now anyway

Reactions: 5
I can afford to go to Disney every year if I wanted. I love a holiday but for the first 4 years of my child’s life we just went to Majorca and Menorca as both have great hotels for kids, the flight is not too long and there is no humidity!
I think it’s crazy taking a baby to Florida as your tied to what you can actually do plus the heat killed me when I went
Each to their own but they are in La la land ... I don’t think Disney are even doing meal plans anymore - all the deals I have been getting through on email are room only
They will never afford it and I don’t think anyone would buy their pubs now, well not enough to get them to Disney now anyway
I haven't been to Disney since 2018, I was meant to be going this September but 1 - covid and 2- in expecting and due in July. Were going next year for my 30th and the after that we won't be going back until our babys probably 5 or 6, only taking him or her next year because they go free to Disney, otherwise we'd not be going because it'd be too much extra money for a child that won't remember the trip.

What annoys me is my partner and I both work full time- my partner has a very wall paid job that he worked his way up to since he was 16 - and even we have to save and make sure we have our priorities right with money.

These 2 useless tit tubers will just have to have a couple of ads and no doubt they'll sell a pin and boom that'll be their holiday paid for.
And no doubt, it will be a deluxe Disney hotel

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.