Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she can’t put ONE load of washing on in 4 days or tell us it takes 3 hours doing her hair or flops Barney in his chair and put moana on, to then tell us she CAN make bed time “routine” longer aaaand do baby massage when that’s probably the time she’s editing and scheduling slogs (if that happens) absolute lying skunk!

Also, I think I’ve been living under a cave but I had literally never heard of brogan before joining this thread, is anyone able to give me a quick run down as to why she’s so hated on her own thread please? (I did have a nosey when I first seen her name crop up) just the major things like.. I dunno.. whether she’s ever scammed her followers into buying merch or her clothes and never ship them or constantly lying about serious issues like mh and gender? It would be appreciated 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys Sophie has worked so hard today putting on an ad she can’t possibly upload a video too!!
Such a ROCKSTAR

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, she should probably do a video called “THE COLOUR BLIND SYMPTOMS I DIDN’T KNOW I HAD” because Barney is quite clearly not blonde in the new post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s no way she can’t put ONE load of washing on in 4 days or tell us it takes 3 hours doing her hair or flops Barney in his chair and put moana on, to then tell us she CAN make bed time “routine” longer aaaand do baby massage when that’s probably the time she’s editing and scheduling slogs (if that happens) absolute lying skunk!

Also, I think I’ve been living under a cave but I had literally never heard of brogan before joining this thread, is anyone able to give me a quick run down as to why she’s so hated on her own thread please? (I did have a nosey when I first seen her name crop up) just the major things like.. I dunno.. whether she’s ever scammed her followers into buying merch or her clothes and never ship them or constantly lying about serious issues like mh and gender? It would be appreciated 🥺
I've had a day off today, I'm pregnant with pelvis problems
I have done 3 loads of washing, cleaned kitchen and living room, been for a walk and also had time to call my mum for an hour.

So seriously Sophie
What's your excuse when you and your partner "work" from home??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so everyone knows that influencers , vloggers and the likes put themselves and their family , out there in the public eye and are therefore subjected to scrutiny and criticism , where warranted of course , by the people who watch their content. So it's their job . So if you don't want the sort of criticism that S&D are receiving you either up your game or leave or in their case you put up with it and whine about all the haters and trolls and take days off to recover . They MUST realise that their time is almost up. Surely , going by some of the comments on the vlogs , people are realising their true colours. Also if Sophie reads here ...why ? Why doesn't she take advice? . Why doesn't she see what others see ? Especially about her son's development . Why does she not interact with the people commenting on her vlogs unless they post a feckin dinosaur ? Why does she full on kiss that dog on the mouth ? ( Boak ! ) and why does she not seem to support her husband in his quest to save his life by losing the weight ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Man there’s something about these two that’s really getting to me now watching these two. My wife and I have been watching for a while and it’s all sort of boiling to a point (that’s how we found tattle) of generally getting sick of what we’re seeing. To us, it’s just a massive kick in the teeth to watch them act exhausted and hard done by in Every. Single. Video. Some of us are working hard, long shifts during this pandemic, some of us are breaking our backs trying to provide for our families and to watch these two fail to keep on top of basic housework; fail to do anything with their, supposedly very wanted, baby, (except of course giving him puffs and sitting him in front of moana); watching them fail to keep to a consistent upload schedule and then slip up about breaking lockdown rules when they do!

The fact these two feel entitled to Disney holidays, expensive sofas and brand new home gym equipment (that I doubt will be put to good use) whilst there are viewers, like myself, who stupidly spent the last money they had on their pin badges to help them get settled for a baby that, frankly, they treat like a second pet to chip. Breaks my heart since my wife and I will have to pay thousands for fertility treatment and would be so GRATEFUL to have a healthy, beautiful son like Barney.

Anyway, sorry for this rant, I’ve just gotten to such a boiling point having to watch these two go on, so ungrateful, breaking lockdown restrictions and failing to upload consistently. Pure laziness.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I'm booked for dlp in November I swear to god I will not be held responsible for my actions if I hear did you have a sleeeeep
Did daddy look after you because his calfs are to muscley to fit on the road

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm beginning to think she's got an insurance policy out on him. I know its the same old story but why can't she just support him instead of being his diet saboteur.
Has she even considered if god forbid he has a heart attack or a stroke and he needs round the clock care because it could happen and she can't even look after an immobile baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she make easy, quick sit down videos for the days where she is skivving?!
There is NO WAY these two are making a good amount of money. Surely not?! They barely upload, views are plummeting?!

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she make easy, quick sit down videos for the days where she is skivving?!
There is NO WAY these two are making a good amount of money. Surely not?! They barely upload, views are plummeting?!
She's to busy showing barney the heating control panel which I'm still sure was a dig look my baby is warm enough look we have the heating on

Reactions: 5
I can afford to go to Disney every year if I wanted. I love a holiday but for the first 4 years of my child’s life we just went to Majorca and Menorca as both have great hotels for kids, the flight is not too long and there is no humidity!
I think it’s crazy taking a baby to Florida as your tied to what you can actually do plus the heat killed me when I went
Each to their own but they are in La la land ... I don’t think Disney are even doing meal plans anymore - all the deals I have been getting through on email are room only
They will never afford it and I don’t think anyone would buy their pubs now, well not enough to get them to Disney now anyway
We go to Disney every year, and have been taking our kids since they was babies. We also took my mum for help too,
Our twins 1st trip was when they was 5 months and it was actually one of our easiest then next best trip we had was when they was 18months and oldest was 3, we just go in October when humidity is lower do lots of early mornings and then pool time.

We have trip booked for this November and will be taking a baby again lol but will have more hands to help with the teens now.
So I think it's down to personal preference however both husband and I have always worked even as young parents to afford these trips. ( definitely gutted about the ddp ) as that was a fab deal when free dining was on.

Each to their own. We first went to WDW when my son was 3 years old and he’s 28 now. We go to Florida 2 to 3 times a year and my son has been to all Disney Parks worldwide. I wouldn’t hesitate taking a baby to WDW, the experience and memories is for all to enjoy even if they are too young to remember.
We have done the same, we have older teens and they have been pretty much every year since they was 4 months. The memories we have to look back on are priceless and the trips wasnt even hard they was amazing. I think watching your younger children at Disney can be amazing, we have a trip booked for this year ( fingers crossed) and will be taking a baby again

I don’t doubt most parents can’t enjoy a trip to Disney work with babies but we are talking about the lazy browns here.

Reactions: 17

I started watching Brogan and Sophie at around the same time. I think with Brogan, just like Sophie, she became a bit of a shell of her former self and became extremely lazy.. like Sophie, messy home but never enough time apparently to do housework and a bit entitled. However, Brogan in my opinion is nothing on Sophie. Sophie wants to live a middle to upper class life and do none of the hard work to get there.

I watched Brogan for years and she barely ever missed a weekly vlog and if she did, she did notify people of her change in schedule. Not like Sophie who has an ad and nearly passes out from the sheer exhaustion. I don’t watch Brogan now though so can’t say if she’s like that. She has however never scammed her fans and from what I see is much more interactive with her followers - she is however top beggar and will actively seek out brands for the free holidays.

Soaf and Dave are gross. They have zero respect for the little flamily that sit there with their fingers on the dinosaur emoji ready for 6pm.

So they have;
Private rent
Car finance
All the other bills that come with being an adult
Klarna bills to pay for all the ASOS ETC
Probably the Loaf on finance
A credit card for all the other tit she buys
Savings for a house and Disney world allegedly

and yet, they are the shittest you tubers ever. How are they paying all of these bills with what they do?! I smell a rat.... a bag of rats in fact....

With the benefits system, you can earn a certain amount per month and still get benefits... I 100% bet they are topping up their YouTube earnings with that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Soaf and Dave are gross. They have zero respect for the little flamily that sit there with their fingers on the dinosaur emoji ready for 6pm.

So they have;
Private rent
Car finance
All the other bills that come with being an adult
Klarna bills to pay for all the ASOS ETC
Probably the Loaf on finance
A credit card for all the other tit she buys
Savings for a house and Disney world allegedly

and yet, they are the shittest you tubers ever. How are they paying all of these bills with what they do?! I smell a rat.... a bag of rats in fact....

With the benefits system, you can earn a certain amount per month and still get benefits... I 100% bet they are topping up their YouTube earnings with that.
Plus they will be paying a management company and if declaring they should have accountants fees too
Something just does not add up at all 🤔

Reactions: 4
Plus they will be paying a management company and if declaring they should have accountants fees too
Something just does not add up at all 🤔
They should be saving for tax too! Because they’ll have to pay that eventually

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.