Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't Barney still be having Baby Health Reviews at this point (I'm not a parent, I'm a Primary School Teacher so my info is pretty limited/ old)...

Surely at these points her GP should be pointing out that he's not developing the skills that would be expected for a 7 month old. He seems like such a smiley baby, that's its such a shame that everyone on here is getting the impression his parents to differing levels see him as an inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The vlog comments are cracking me up. They’re written so politely but asking some questions you know will annoy Wayne and Waynetta.
Is Barney sitting up? No
Is he , at nearly 8 months old, still in the snuzpod because his parents are too lazy to miss out on 12 hours sleep each nighter? Yes
Does Sophie know how to interact with her baby? No

will she post about milestones? No because she will have to accept her baby is far behind because she’s a lazy Cow
Just looked & ur spot on 😂
Some of them comments are brilliant - bet there's no response to those 😂

Reactions: 8
God, the state of the house for two people. Two people who don't work and live at home. And if someone bleats that "yOuTuBe Is ThEiR JoB!"2!!1", surely in that case you'd make sure your "office/work environment/backdrop" wasn't LITERAL PILES of laundry? Between the dog and that I dread to think what their little bungalow smells like :/

She seems super manic in this video. like trying to prove a point. Honestly I'd think she's had a few to drink the way she's acting. That's exactly how some obnoxious drunks act :/

Poor little tyke. He's such a good baby.

Reactions: 14
I love the one where someone says to Soaf: so lovely when a few weeks ago you didn't have time to brush your teeth but now you are having time to do hair, make up and workouts 🤣🤣🤣

Just looked & ur spot on 😂
Some of them comments are brilliant - bet there's no response to those 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am totally on board with avoiding gender stereotypical dressing but this is not gender neutral... it’s just dressing Barney as if he were a girl. The sleeping bag/suit he wears at the start of tonight’s vlog is not neutral, it’s just imagining he is a girl. Whilst there’s nothing wrong with dressing him in girly stuff in itself, (after all it’s just material that we have attached meaning and genders to etc), but it just irritates me so much that she is just imagining Barney is a girl but tries to pass it off as some kind of social belief around gender politics which we know Sophie has literally never given a tit about until she gave birth to a boy not a girl. Please Sophie don’t try and act like you’re some considered feminist, gender-neutral human, remember you swing a pendant over your stomach to try and work out the sex of your child- there’s no neutral bone in your body!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
As if Soaf made pancakes dripping in sugar and Nutella and then sat next to Dave to eat them 😂 read the room Soaf, ffs.

Once again Dave seems unable to just get on with the weight loss ‘journey’, now he’s waiting on a new bar or whatever it is and then it’ll be SO MUCH BETTER guyzzz. Sure Dave, sure.

I am fully done having children but Barney makes my ovaries twitch, he really deserves better.

• Wow
As if Soaf made pancakes dripping in sugar and Nutella and then sat next to Dave to eat them 😂 read the room Soaf, ffs.

Once again Dave seems unable to just get on with the weight loss ‘journey’, now he’s weighting on a new bar or whatever it is and then it’ll be SO MUCH BETTER guyzzz. Sure Dave, sure.

I am fully done having children but Barney makes my ovaries twitch, he really deserves better.
Most of us don't have dumbells or cages or powerbars and don't need to wait for something to arrive before exercising. Don't have special leggings? Work out on pyjamas or normal leggings and tshirt. Don't have a treadmill? Go for a powerwalk around the area you live. Don't have an app to track calories burned? Do the exercise anyway. For Dave it seems he likes the paraphernalia of exercise i.e. the monster drinks, the cage, the fancy weight bars etc etc, but doesn't actually do any exercise. What's the point in a 1000 pound cage thing when you don't have the willpower to walk more? It's like buying ski gear to go throw a snowball for 5 mins before coming back inside. He's hiding behind looking busy in the gym but he's not actually doing anything. He needs to stop kidding himself.
Anyway, what happened to his bar and weights that he had in Soaf's Mum's shed in the summer? His gym still looks empty but I swear he's been collecting kit since before the summer.

• Heart
I havent done any washing in 4 days, there’s 6 piles of washing - she said

Lazy duck.

I bet her house stinks cos Dave is a big lad and his dirty clothes gotta be sweatyyyyyyyyyy

Ugh!

I work full time (mostly from home) and my job is majorly busy these days as I’m running recruitment campaign for medical staff as well as being shortstaffed ourselves and I still manage to keep up on my washing! In between my work day Monday I managed to change my bed and wash the bedding and wash all the windows on my breaks... she or rather they have no excuse whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
I’m someone who needs a tidy house - I’m my house is not tidy then I can’t concentrate on anything
Some people will think I’m mad but really they are at home everyday and should be on top of this stuff !
now chip seems better why are they all not out on nice big long walks as a family
It’s like they are hermits and the house will defo have a smell !!
mere Barney is adorable and I had high hopes for them as parents, I thought they were going to be brilliant tbh but it’s became a shitshow x

Reactions: 12
God she's on one in that vlog. Is she actually okay or just so desperately trying to prove something to us that she's lost it?!

Also, there's a perfectly good table to sit at in the kitchen to stuff her face with Nutella pancakes but she chose to sit next to her obese husband who is trying to lose weight? Absolutely witch, dunno how he puts up with her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just went back to read the comments, they’re copping onto them finally! I clicked like on all the good ones.

The pancakes looked oily too, you missed nothing Dave.

Reactions: 13
There were only 30 comments when I checked YT and most were asking all the questions we are 😂 ... people are definitely starting to question them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she's on one in that vlog. Is she actually okay or just so desperately trying to prove something to us that she's lost it?!

Also, there's a perfectly good table to sit at in the kitchen to stuff her face with Nutella pancakes but she chose to sit next to her obese husband who is trying to lose weight? Absolutely witch, dunno how he puts up with her.
She could eat pancakes whilst he's in the gym so he doesn't need to see them.

I havent done any washing in 4 days, there’s 6 piles of washing - she said

Lazy duck.

I bet her house stinks cos Dave is a big lad and his dirty clothes gotta be sweatyyyyyyyyyy

Ugh!

I work full time (mostly from home) and my job is majorly busy these days as I’m running recruitment campaign for medical staff as well as being shortstaffed ourselves and I still manage to keep up on my washing! In between my work day Monday I managed to change my bed and wash the bedding and wash all the windows on my breaks... she or rather they have no excuse whatsoever.
I don't get this at all - you literally just put the washing in the machine, throw in whatever detergent you're using, press a button and the machine does the job for you. There is NOTHING to it that involves any energy. I genuinely cannot imagine being that lazy. 🥴 Hanging it up to dry will take all of 5 minutes if that's what they're worried about.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she didn't do any loads of washing for 4 days?!?! What exactly are they doing all day? I genuinely can't work it out!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Here you go Sophie, i've just looked on the Argos website 833/5722 it's the biggest laundry basket they do, now you won't have to leave your dirty minging washing piled up all over the carpet.... you're welcome ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go Sophie, i've just looked on the Argos website 833/5722 it's the biggest laundry basket they do, now you won't have to leave your dirty minging washing piled up all over the carpet.... you're welcome ;)
She should just use that massive basket they got for Barney's "toys" seeing as there's duck all in there. 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't get this at all - you literally just put the washing in the machine, throw in whatever detergent you're using, press a button and the machine does the job for you. There is NOTHING to it that involves any energy. I genuinely cannot imagine being that lazy. 🥴 Hanging it up to dry will take all of 5 minutes if that's what they're worried about.
My thoughts exactly!! They could even lash it in the dryer too. I prefer not to use dryer as it eats the electric - obvs moneybags Soph with her 50quid abacus and heating on 27 degrees has no issues with that (27 degrees!! I like it warm but ours is only on 22! Maybe that’s why the baby is sick, overheated) but as you say, the washing machine does the work then 5 minutes to peg them out.

• Haha
Shouldn't Barney still be having Baby Health Reviews at this point (I'm not a parent, I'm a Primary School Teacher so my info is pretty limited/ old)...

Surely at these points her GP should be pointing out that he's not developing the skills that would be expected for a 7 month old. He seems like such a smiley baby, that's its such a shame that everyone on here is getting the impression his parents to differing levels see him as an inconvenience
Sadly not, at least not during covid, my little one is nearly a year and has only had a phone health visitor check since she was a few weeks old... So no professionals have any idea of babies are developing at the moment...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched the vlog. Is their heating genuinely at 27 or is that an exaggeration? I know I'm stingy with the heating but that is absurd to me. For environmental and financial reasons!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.