Sophie and Dave #11 - 2 lazy hacks, scoffing schhhnacks and making money off of baby Max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anyone who is still on furlough. I think he jumped ship months ago.
Many of my friends took jobs in supermarkets while they were on furlough but they all went back to their main job by July/August.
I’m still on furlough, and that’s a management role too.

But it’s likely that as soon as Dave’s company started to get the cogs working, he bailed.

Reactions: 10
The thing is, we can all comment on here until we're red in the face (or fingers) but their fans are the reason they are living this way.
Their fans funded their Disney moon and funded their new home and possessions.
Their fans tell them they are inspiring, I truly have no idea how they are inspiring. If I met someone who said, my aspiration is to do nothing. Like, pretty much not leave their house. I wouldn't feel very inspired by them. I wouldn't want to follow on their footsteps.

I don't understand the comments people leave on their vlogs. Best parents ever?! Dave can't even hold Barney correctly and they shoved the camera in front of his face the second he was born. Great parenting!

After last night's vlog finished an older one automatically started, first Christmas together it was called, I turned it off but even the introduction had a lot more energy and the vlog probably actually had some content. Compare that to now where they just film each other walking around their house making cookies. I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, it's like someone turning up at work standing still for eight hours but still expecting to be paid. You can't just film any old crap and expect to be paid.

Reactions: 21
Did you also see that Dave is “looking to get a home setup to do voice work” in the near future 🤬 after someone said he should do voice over work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two are the epitome of delusion and laziness, they are going out this afternoon for a walk to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and to watch the flying pigs on the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you also see that Dave is “looking to get a home setup to do voice work” in the near future 🤬 after someone said he should do voice over work 🙄
Is he actually for real.... Dave you are a bleeping joke

Reactions: 6
I don’t know anyone who is still on furlough. I think he jumped ship months ago.
Many of my friends took jobs in supermarkets while they were on furlough but they all went back to their main job by July/August.
Most of the company I work for are still furloughed, which is a medical device facility. I would of still been furloughed but I’m now on maternity leave. I reckon Dave took the furlough for as long as he could to be honest because they’re just greedy bastards!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely nothing wrong with being furloughed. I was on furlough for 4 months. It was the best 4 months. 80% of my wages to do nothing. Yes please.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha DVLA have had to take down the driving test website as it was overwhelmed after just a small window open. The speed those two go at they've got zero chance of booking a test before Max goes to secondary school. And we know Dave isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed so good luck passing the theory test.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely nothing wrong with being furloughed. I was on furlough for 4 months. It was the best 4 months. 80% of my wages to do nothing. Yes please.
There is nothing wrong with being in furlough. I miss my furlough days now I’m back at work haha but unlike S&D I’m not work shy and understand that I need to work to pay for nice things, buy a house etc and having security.
Do S&D have any form of retirement plan? Life insurance? Because let’s face it, Dave will be lucky to see 50 if he carries on the way he does. Sorry if that offends anyone

There is nothing wrong with being in furlough. I miss my furlough days now I’m back at work haha but unlike S&D I’m not work shy and understand that I need to work to pay for nice things, buy a house etc and having security.
Do S&D have any form of retirement plan? Life insurance? Because let’s face it, Dave will be lucky to see 50 if he carries on the way he does. Sorry if that offends anyone
Where Dave is from has one of the lowest life expectancies in the UK. And his diet and lifestyle are doing nothing to change that. It's not offensive, it's a fact.

What's the betting they miss the 6 o clock deadline on their first day ?!
If we had a penny for every time those two muppets were making a fresh start on YouTube we'd all be off to WDW on the proceeds. Honestly, those two beggar belief with how completely tit they are at something that's really not that difficult.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. Their content is tedious. Nothing exciting. I know what with a new baby you're not going to be out and about on an adventure every day but even before the baby was here their content was just boring.
I mean they could do ... my baby was born the same day as Barney and we are going to a farm or somewhere nice everyday. Granted I have an 18 month old to entertain and everyone is different. I'm just saying if they wanted the content...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.