Sophie and Dave #11 - 2 lazy hacks, scoffing schhhnacks and making money off of baby Max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @disneys with 41 likes ☺

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Recently found out Barney has a tongue and lip tie so Soph has been having a hard time breastfeeding but is pushing through it and trying her best. How does does support her? Well...
Dave has recently uploaded an Instagram list stating he's proud of his obese body for creating Barney. Well done for spunking Dave, that's all you did!!

Welcome!

For anyone who missed the last thread we FINALLY found out that lazy Dave is not going back to work. His reason for this is that there are no night shifts and they both feel they wouldn’t be living their best life if they did what normal people did and went out and worked for a living like the rest of us have to. Instead they are going to focus on YouTube full time. Dave will be doing driving lessons and his agent is actively looking for acting jobs 😂

New thread! Never done one before so I hope it’s ok and I’ve chosen the right thread title. So pissed off by these two lazy scroungers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am proud to know that me and my husband saved for a mortgage and provide clothes, toys etc for our children with our own money, that we work hard for.... Watching these two plead poverty and then have no intentions to return to work makes me feel sick! I feel for those that in society that generally need help, not these two lazy low life's.

Reactions: 17
I saved for a deposit on my flat alone.

I was living with my parents who were charging me rent but not so much that I couldn't save. It took me 5 years to get enough money together. I work in the arts too Dave. The operative word there being work.

I'm never going to watch another video of theirs again because I don't want them to get the AD revenue. I want them to be on the bones of their arse and realise they have to get out there, get a proper job and wake up.

Unfortunately I think they will continually use their baby and people who want to see it well taken care of. I don't see them working again now they have Max Branning Jr.

Reactions: 16
Myself and my partner have just bought our first house. We pay for our own Disney trips. We will provide for our own child when we have one.
I also have a mum who was a single mum to 5 of us and still managed to work full time to provide for us!!!

these two are bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 16
Not even going to hate watch anymore. Not going to give them my views. Such a pathetic pair, I really feel for Max let’s hope he doesn’t turn out like them

Reactions: 20
Not even going to hate watch anymore. Not going to give them my views. Such a pathetic pair, I really feel for Max let’s hope he doesn’t turn out like them
Some example to a child. Sit on your arse all day, make the most boring vlogs known to mankind and beg your way through life. Genuinely if they were good at YouTube and they were interesting people like a lot of people are on YouTube, good luck to them. There’s more personality in those Ikea drawers they have than that pair put together. While us mugs pay then for the privilege through their benefits. How a company sends them freebies I’ll never know.

Reactions: 12
I follow alot of YouTubers and probably watch YouTube content more than regular television. I have no issue with YouTubers being full time if they actually work hard. I'm talking about editing a video well and putting some decent production into it. Sophie and daves content doesn't even come across as amatuer. They rarely hold the camera straight and are constantly in bed or on a couch with only one of them fully in the shot (usually Sophie) Even Jade and Matt spend a bit more time on their content, these two just rush out whatever they filmed for that day and wait for their money.

Dave saying about there being no nightshift also didn't make sense. Can he only work nights? Does every father of a new born baby work nights? No. Sophie said something like, oh if you work days you wouldn't be here to vlog. While that might be true would anyone really miss him? Their core audience will be females and probably more interested in Sophie's day to day as a new mother. Dave doesn't bring anything, he's not filming a weight loss journey, isn't building the home gym. Actually thinking about it I'm not sure what he does in the vlogs.

He also mentioned that he would only move the family or take another acting role if it was a big part in TV, film or stage. What?! Dave, you have been in nothing, you have basically no experience.

They talked about how they are going to take this serious and upload five days a week. I think they struggle to do that right now because they don't have that much content. Like, their personalities aren't THAT strong and they basically do nothing. Ideally their fans will start to see them for what they are, lazy money grabbing scroungers!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I follow alot of YouTubers and probably watch YouTube content more than regular television. I have no issue with YouTubers being full time if they actually work hard. I'm talking about editing a video well and putting some decent production into it. Sophie and daves content doesn't even come across as amatuer. They rarely hold the camera straight and are constantly in bed or on a couch with only one of them fully in the shot (usually Sophie) Even Jade and Matt spend a bit more time on their content, these two just rush out whatever they filmed for that day and wait for their money.

Dave saying about there being no nightshift also didn't make sense. Can he only work nights? Does every father of a new born baby work nights? No. Sophie said something like, oh if you work days you wouldn't be here to vlog. While that might be true would anyone really miss him? Their core audience will be females and probably more interested in Sophie's day to day as a new mother. Dave doesn't bring anything, he's not filming a weight loss journey, isn't building the home gym. Actually thinking about it I'm not sure what he does in the vlogs.

He also mentioned that he would only move the family or take another acting role if it was a big part in TV, film or stage. What?! Dave, you have been in nothing, you have basically no experience.

They talked about how they are going to take this serious and upload five days a week. I think they struggle to do that right now because they don't have that much content. Like, their personalities aren't THAT strong and they basically do nothing. Ideally their fans will start to see them for what they are, lazy money grabbing scroungers!
This!
I probably watch more YouTube than tv too actually.
These idiots have supposed to have been full time on YouTube since Sophie gave up her job at the start of Coronavirus and Dave was furloughed...they can’t even manage to upload at 6pm. I know they have a baby now and of course he should always be the priority but on what the duck is Dave doing whilst Sophie is looking after the baby and the house?
Can he not upload their 10 minute video every day? Really?
Do they not realise that most people with newborns have their partner at home for a couple of weeks if they’re lucky and then it’s back to work!
I’m sure people would find Sophie much more relatable if she showed herself at home with a baby whilst Dave is at work.
The bottom line is, they don’t want to work!

I’ve said this before but Dave really needs to get over the acting thing now because it’s just not working out for him is it?
As for Sophie, I honestly think she’ll just keep having babies. Or try to at least! She will not be going back to work for as long as she can get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I agree with you. Their content is tedious. Nothing exciting. I know what with a new baby you're not going to be out and about on an adventure every day but even before the baby was here their content was just boring.

I also think they haven't really thought this through. What happens when the tit hits the fan and their channel declines? Dave will be up against people with years of experience with jobs. What happens when the rental house is finished and they need a new place to live? It's just really unstable and I honestly would hate to see anyone on the bones of their arse but I think it may happen to them if they're not strategic. They can't just rely on their fans and Mary to fund them, they're in their 30s dear god!!

Reactions: 11
I mean how long can they go on with 10minute vlogs talking about Max and sitting in the house literally doing nothing? In what way is that interesting content? The only people who are interested now is their stans and I’m sure they will get bored eventually. Maybe we should all take it in turns to watch their videos and report back here so we aren’t giving them loads of views. I must say I was thinking that they were going to play the mental health card about Daves job and say he had been suffering which is why he couldn’t go back to work. That would have really ramped up sympathy for the next pin release just like the last one pleading poverty. There must be some normal people who are fans of them who watched that video last night and thought omg you lazy bastards 😂 They’ve done loads of crappy things in the last few months I really hope people will start to see through them now.

Also good luck Dave getting a big acting job!

Reactions: 10
I can't get over the comments on the video. Someone thinks that them going full time on YouTube is more stable for them? 🤦‍♀️ Don't get more wrong, I know that there are plenty of people that do YouTube full time, but they normally have a LOT more subscriber's.

Reactions: 9
The only working night shift thing has irked me. Surely that would mean double the stress for Soph as she’d have to be up doing all the night feeds and then doing stuff during the day while lardy sleeps. Plus she’d be expected to ferry him too and from work.

he really should just get a job in Tesco just to tie them over, but I can see why he doesn’t with the flamilyyyyy happily depositing into the begging bowl at any opportunity. Grim

Reactions: 12
Max!? Have they changed his name? I stopped watching before they had him. I’ve seen photos though and he looks tiny! Doesn’t seem to be growing at all.

Max!? Have they changed his name? I stopped watching before they had him. I’ve seen photos though and he looks tiny! Doesn’t seem to be growing at all.
He looks like Max Branning, hence the name Max... I’m sure he’ll grow out of that (maybe)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave needs to realise theatres aren’t really hiring at the moment, especially for anything in 2020. Get a job, even a part time job would be better - he’s got no excuse. Can’t drive or get the bus? Well get a job you can walk to. I have a sibling who walks an hour each way to his job because he is saving up for a car. He makes the most of it, using that walk as his daily exercise/audio book listening time.

He should spend a week shadowing a single parent trying to make ends meet with balancing a job and home life. I am willing to bet he was pandered to as a child, and praised too much as a “would be star of West End” and then has spent 10 years with Sophie who again enabled him to live a life of fast food, gaming and bare minimum working. How the hell did they afford to live in London for so many years?!

We suspect they read here from time to time, so how can all these observations go over their head? Have they no shame? I would be mortified if I were a YouTuber to find people would think of me as a lazy oaf... and I would do something about it! They just don’t seem to understand how feckless they come across.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.