Sophie and Dave #11 - 2 lazy hacks, scoffing schhhnacks and making money off of baby Max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this is getting me pissed at youtube, why are they allowing people to modify comments and hide likes/dislikes?
Nothing gets people riled up more than other people riled up šŸ˜‚ people need to see in the comments that not everyone agrees with their crappy way of living.

Reactions: 12
All this is getting me pissed at youtube, why are they allowing people to modify comments and hide likes/dislikes?
Nothing gets people riled up more than other people riled up šŸ˜‚ people need to see in the comments that not everyone agrees with their crappy way of living.
I totally agree, especially if they are going to do brand work and get ad sense revenue, they should be held accountable. Trolling and abuse is different but opinions and polite questions should not be filtered to this extent.

Can someone explain the bit where Sophie says she mainly worked full time (I can't remember her having a full time role at all) or the bit where Dave say that had a least one job each sometimes more (when did they have, or one of them have, more than one job i.e. three jobs between them?)

I feel sorry for the people who think these two are ā€˜inspiringā€™. Absolutely Cringey.
These people are seriously lacking in sanity... it's truly bizarre that they believe these two "work so hard" "deserve this so much" etc, umm compared to who?!

Reactions: 11
I totally agree, especially if they are going to do brand work and get ad sense revenue, they should be held accountable. Trolling and abuse is different but opinions and polite questions should not be filtered to this extent.

Can someone explain the bit where Sophie says she mainly worked full time (I can't remember her having a full time role at all) or the bit where Dave say that had a least one job each sometimes more (when did they have, or one of them have, more than one job i.e. three jobs between them?)

These people are seriously lacking in sanity... it's truly bizarre that they believe these two "work so hard" "deserve this so much" etc, umm compared to who?!
I think some viewers seriously fall for the surface level doe/owl eyes and twee softly spoken ā€œI looooove youā€ talk and donā€™t really evaluate them on a closer level.

Reactions: 5
Sophie:
Works couple of hours = Nap
Goes to a disney park for couple of hours = Nap
Does nothing = Nap

Fans:
"They work so hard"

Am I missing something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon they are counting on that Disney trip next year. Because Disney YouTube brings in a lot of views (it was how I found them in the first place).
But if they can't go because flights aren't happening then it will be baby no 2 to get more views.
There life is boring, they go nowhere and do nothing. How will they drag it out. Honestly if Dave did a weightless journey it might put some life back into their channel.

Dave in the comments on the latest vlog - ā€˜I can kinda drive but things would be much easier if it was legalā€™ That is the whole point of a driving test you absolute delusional fool!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well if he can "already drive "then it shouldn't take him long to pass his test then? Right Dave?šŸ˜šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He WISHES he was that muscular šŸ˜‚ I think this is what he thinks he looks like after lifting a sand bag in his garage for 10 minutes.
Or after eating a protein pizza as a morning schnackkkkk.

• Haha
Dave in the comments on the latest vlog - ā€˜I can kinda drive but things would be much easier if it was legalā€™ That is the whole point of a driving test you absolute delusional fool!
This makes me wonder if he isnā€™t already driving around - Dave needs his snacks and Sophie needs her naps!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back to their excuse for Dave leaving work, saying there were no night shifts is a load of shite, if this was the case the company would either continue to pay his furlough or do a restructuring and make some people redundant..... but what ever helps you sleep dave

It's just ridiculous. My wife and I saved and saved, paid for our own wedding and honeymoon. As well as a party (we got married abroad). We've now saved for a house just the two of us and work hard to be successful in our seperate careers to ensure we provide eachother with a life we can be proud of, and enjoy of course. It fills me with pride when I work hard and am able to treat my wife to something nice or pay for a great holiday for the two of us. I don't understand how you can be satisfied with life being scroungers. bleeping hope they can't go to Disney, and if they do I'll be sure to write "you're welcome" to them as it will be benefits and bleeping pins paying (definitely won't be me buying a pin of course)

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for the people who think these two are ā€˜inspiringā€™. Absolutely Cringey.
The problem is their whole channel is based around being relatable real people just vlogging their normal daily life. Becoming full time youtubers instantly removes that relatability to their viewers and just creates a divide. Itā€™s a silly idea, dave having a job would actually bring in more content at this point.

It's just ridiculous. My wife and I saved and saved, paid for our own wedding and honeymoon. As well as a party (we got married abroad). We've now saved for a house just the two of us and work hard to be successful in our seperate careers to ensure we provide eachother with a life we can be proud of, and enjoy of course. It fills me with pride when I work hard and am able to treat my wife to something nice or pay for a great holiday for the two of us. I don't understand how you can be satisfied with life being scroungers. bleeping hope they can't go to Disney, and if they do I'll be sure to write "you're welcome" to them as it will be benefits and bleeping pins paying (definitely won't be me buying a pin of course)
Imagine if theyā€™d just done one less Disney trip and used that money as savings towards buying a house. If theyā€™d been smart and saved within their first 2-3 years of being together they couldā€™ve had something to show for it by now and be 7 years into a mortgage. Even if they didnā€™t live there due to Daves ā€œcareerā€ they couldā€™ve been renting it out as another source of income.

Well if he can "already drive "then it shouldn't take him long to pass his test then? Right Dave?šŸ˜šŸ˜Š
He will have a job booking a driving test thereā€™s such a back log at the moment Iā€™ll be surprised if he gets it done before the end of the year. I feel sorry for people who are desperate to take their test because they need to drive to be able to accept their dream job, he doesnā€™t have the same motivation although being able to take your son places should be enough.

Back to their excuse for Dave leaving work, saying there were no night shifts is a load of shite, if this was the case the company would either continue to pay his furlough or do a restructuring and make some people redundant..... but what ever helps you sleep dave
I wonder if he is still getting furlough pay at the moment and thatā€™s helping them survive with the small amount they make on YouTube. I canā€™t see him quitting and missing out on that money voluntarily and I think if he had been made redundant they would have used it to try and get pity

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know anyone who is still on furlough. I think he jumped ship months ago.
Many of my friends took jobs in supermarkets while they were on furlough but they all went back to their main job by July/August.

Reactions: 2
As soon as his furlough ended he obviously quit! Worked a month and then got about 5 months of furlough makes me sick really šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.