Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the po box went live. I sent the tops direct that day. I have no words at the moment. I have children myself so I thought they'd use them sometime. I bought a dinosaur one and a lion king one.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
... sorry, but how would they do that? can you give some more info please?

has the PO Box even been open long enough for them to receive something and send it back? they’re freeloading beggars, I can’t imagine turning something down for free and especially paying for postage to send it back ..

Reactions: 10
No idea how to quote.

I just wanted to buy a gift. I was trying to be nice. I thought they were nice people.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Same. I can imagine something not being to Princess' particular liking and her never bothering to say thank you or actually dressing Barney in it, but I can't see her returning the item.

Flog it on Depop (or similar) for a quick buck, yes. Shell out for return postage, no.

I'm genuinely surprised.

Reactions: 5
Same. I can imagine something not being to Princess' particular liking and her never bothering to say thank you or actually dressing Barney in it, but I can't see her returning the item.

Flog it on Depop (or similar) for a quick buck, yes. Shell out for return postage, no.
I think she bought online and had it delivered straight to the po box so return would be free.
Seems bizzarre to get a po box and return whatwas sent to you

Reactions: 3

has the PO Box even been open long enough for them to receive something and send it back? they’re freeloading beggars, I can’t imagine turning something down for free and especially paying for postage to send it back ..
I sent it that evening shopping online. The return has just come in my email.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Nah, Sophie would have had them on D pop. Cross post!

Wow... could it have been auto returned if the pobox is full? You get charged for having extra deliveries if your pobox is full and maybe they didn’t pay for it? Had it been opened and repackaged?

Reactions: 4
I think she bought online and had it delivered straight to the po box so return would be free.
Seems bizzarre to get a po box and return whatwas sent to you
oh right .. and she sent them back to the company with the returns label I imagine ?

wow .. that is low if true

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They sent it back the email says sorry the items were not quite right. Process refund.

• Wow
Is she (because, tbf, despite all his (many) faults I don't think this is Dave-like behaviour) TRYING to alienate loyal viewers?

If I were you, I'd be glad I'd seen their true colours AND got my money back.

Spend it on your own children.

I would private message them and ask them about it.

You made the effort and spent your own money on a really thoughtful gift, the least you deserve is an explanation.
I'm to upset for that. I think I just need to move on. I wanted to make people aware. So they don't make a fool of themselves like I did.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.