Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot. I just. Cannot.

So much to say about this vlog but my main concern is chip being out in the heat.

And Dave showing off Barneys mini fan while he’s swaddled saying they’re keeping him cool. It is so dangerous to point a fan directly at a baby!!! Good god!!!
exactly this! They actually seem to be clueless 😠

Why on earth would you swaddle a baby in plus 30 degree heat?
exactly 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 3
exactly this! They actually seem to be clueless 😠

exactly 🥵
Looks like all our predictions about how completely useless they'll be as parents is, sadly, coming true. Not an ounce of common sense between the pair of them. Can Mummy not intervene?

Reactions: 7
Looks like all our predictions about how completely useless they'll be as parents is, sadly, coming true. Not an ounce of common sense between the pair of them. Can Mummy not intervene?
I partly think it’s a shame she isn’t still living with her mum, I think she would have been better supported but obviously it’s not ideal with such a full house and they wouldn’t have been able to con their subscribers any other way

Reactions: 6
If anyone is interested i have started a weigbtloss journey Instagram- dave should probably do the same
And i am starting a YouTube channel once I hit 100 followers to try and make sure anyone might actually watch it.
If you wanna follow my little.journey my insta is slimmingprincess92 - the name.will be changed in like half an hour to prevent fans of dave and soph on here messaging me abuse haha

Reactions: 3
I j
If anyone is interested i have started a weigbtloss journey Instagram- dave should probably do the same
And i am starting a YouTube channel once I hit 100 followers to try and make sure anyone might actually watch it.
If you wanna follow my little.journey my insta is slimmingprincess92 - the name.will be changed in like half an hour to prevent fans of dave and soph on here messaging me abuse haha
I just tried to find you but I’ve guessed you’ve changed it already 😢

Reactions: 2
Why is Soph fannying about on the windowsill taking balloons down, was Dave too busy chugging energy drinks on his lardy arse to do it?

Reactions: 5
‘Finally getting the house sorted’ they should be done for false advertising...she took down the balloons and cards and they put away clothes that were sitting there for a WEEK! ‘We had other things keeping us busy’ Dave says gesturing towards Barney. No you lazy tub of lard, SHE had other things keeping her busy, you were sat on your arse. No excuse for him not to have done it all.

the dog just gets on my wick tbh, almost knocking over the breast milk and shoving his snout everywhere all the time like at the banana bread...not his fault though it’s lack of training.

seeing that there are rows of houses opposite theirs and not a curtain on that big window Puzzles me, I’d have to have had at the very least a net curtain for privacy...especially if breastfeeding. Speaking of breasts, for someone who apparently lost a half stone on muscle food, Dave’s moobs are getting bigger. Must be the gainzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to Dave “keeping everything going”?! The house is a tip 😂
I mean don’t get me wrong Sophie has been busy with Barney and feeding but what is Daves excuse?! He just fucks about in “his gym” talking about what they’re allowed to do to it.
Personally I think they should be concentrating on getting their house something like a family home rather than a students flat (no offence). Why do they still not have blinds up? It would drive me insane having no privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sophie reminds me of a relative of mine. Well-educated and has a degree but flits between random jobs to raise funds for holidays and not to a build career, because their goal is to become a mum. I could never understand her mindset, but then again they probably don’t understand mine 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sophie reminds me of a relative of mine. Well-educated and has a degree but flits between random jobs to raise funds for holidays and not to a build career, because their goal is to become a mum. I could never understand her mindset, but then again they probably don’t understand mine 🤣
And what's wrong with that ? mum is one of the most important jobs in the world :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And what's wrong with that ? mum is one of the most important jobs in the world :)
Oh no I didn’t mean it like that, I’m sorry it came across that way! I mean Sophie’s (and Dave‘s for that matter) general lack of get-up-and-go about matters! It’s nice to have a break and a holiday but I’ve always been ambitious and wanted to progress, so I couldn’t imagine being so chilled about not working or having a stable job. That being said, I think motherhood has brought out the best in Sophie. Sorry my previous message was so poorly worded.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I didn’t mean it like that, I’m sorry it came across that way! I mean Sophie’s (and Dave‘s for that matter) general lack of get-up-and-go about matters! It’s nice to have a break and a holiday but I’ve always been ambitious and wanted to progress, so I couldn’t imagine being so chilled about not working or having a stable job. That being said, I think motherhood has brought out the best in Sophie. Sorry my previous message was so poorly worded.
Maybe I read too much into it x Yeah she really suits motherhood it's changed the way she's coming across ,even in the vids now .He on the other hand needs to get his lazy ass off that sofa and get a job..

Reactions: 8
Dave talking about taking some shelves down in his garage as if it's hard work really annoyed me. If he finds that strenuous, no wonder he's obese.

I totally get why Sophie has no current plans of going back to work. I think it's ideal to have a parent at home with their child, but Dave is just taking the piss now.

Dave, you're not a YouTube superstar, you need to go back to work. Seriously, what has he actually done the past month apart from wash a couple of dishes and cut Sophie slices of cake.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of breasts, for someone who apparently lost a half stone on muscle food, Dave’s moobs are getting bigger. Must be the gainzzzzzzz
I keep thinking back to the photos of the muscle food haul and can’t remember seeing anything vegetable or fruit like? It was all carbs and protein.

Dave talking about taking some shelves down in his garage as if it's hard work really annoyed me. If he finds that strenuous, no wonder he's obese.

I totally get why Sophie has no current plans of going back to work. I think it's ideal to have a parent at home with their child, but Dave is just taking the piss now.

Dave, you're not a YouTube superstar, you need to go back to work. Seriously, what has he actually done the past month apart from wash a couple of dishes and cut Sophie slices of cake.
Yes, he really has no excuse not to get a job now, we know he’s not shielding because he’s been shopping. Soph can call her Mum if she needs urgent help in the day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.