Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they chose pins because they're one of the cheapest options. In older vlogs, people suggested mugs but apparently they'd be too expensive and theyd have to charge a lot for them to make money.

The whole FLAMILY thing is weird... I watched a few of their older vlogs in lockdown (whoopsies) and I noticed they just randomly starting using that phrase just before making the pins. It was just something to plonk on there 😂

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if he stays up because with barney not gaining weight he’s one feeding schedule and doesn’t wake for his feeds so they have to feed him.
That's what I thought but even then he'll probably be feeding every 2 to 3 hours so that's plenty of time for Dave to sleep and just set an alarm for Barney's next feed.

Reactions: 1
Dave talking about taking some shelves down in his garage as if it's hard work really annoyed me. If he finds that strenuous, no wonder he's obese.

I totally get why Sophie has no current plans of going back to work. I think it's ideal to have a parent at home with their child, but Dave is just taking the piss now.

Dave, you're not a YouTube superstar, you need to go back to work. Seriously, what has he actually done the past month apart from wash a couple of dishes and cut Sophie slices of cake.
As time goes on he'll find it even harder to find work too. He'll be up against people who have had years of experience or if they lost their job, had found another to tide them over. I would rather choose someone who had done anything for work (legally obviously) rather than someone who just wanted to be a YouTube star!
This is the second time they have sold a pin to fund something they didn't want to work for.

They originally sold a pin to fund their Disney honeymoon (even when I'm typing that it doesn't seem like something that actually happened, haha).

No doubt they will have another pin for sale in a few years, probably with a baby, dog or maybe a Muscle food ready meal on it.

I agree with the comment above, they have never shown any interest in Disney pins or pin trading at theme parks. It was probably just the easiest, cheapest piece of merchandise they could make. They didn't come up with the design, just vaguely explained to the company what they wanted and they done the hard work.

Also, the letters that came with the pin had a quote from Walt Disney on it. The only thing they actually had to do to earn the 10k was sign their name and post the pins.
I reckon we'll see a new pin released just in time for Xmas. Or maybe early next year when they're desperate to get to Disney again. All about the money.

This is the second time they have sold a pin to fund something they didn't want to work for.

They originally sold a pin to fund their Disney honeymoon (even when I'm typing that it doesn't seem like something that actually happened, haha).

No doubt they will have another pin for sale in a few years, probably with a baby, dog or maybe a Muscle food ready meal on it.

I agree with the comment above, they have never shown any interest in Disney pins or pin trading at theme parks. It was probably just the easiest, cheapest piece of merchandise they could make. They didn't come up with the design, just vaguely explained to the company what they wanted and they done the hard work.

Also, the letters that came with the pin had a quote from Walt Disney on it. The only thing they actually had to do to earn the 10k was sign their name and post the pins.
Thanks for clarifying that! It seems bizaare to me that two adults would want to design and sell a pin. Especially if they don’t have an interest in collecting them themselves 🤔
I don’t know anyone who collects pins, is it not teens who generally collect them? I really find it odd that two adults would want to appeal to a teen audience. I don’t know, maybe I’m completely wrong and living under a rock ... do adults generally collect pins?

Reactions: 3
Thanks for clarifying that! It seems bizaare to me that two adults would want to design and sell a pin. Especially if they don’t have an interest in collecting them themselves 🤔
I don’t know anyone who collects pins, is it not teens who generally collect them? I really find it odd that two adults would want to appeal to a teen audience. I don’t know, maybe I’m completely wrong and living under a rock ... do adults generally collect pins?
No. They design the pin specifically to pull at people’s heartstrings, a pin of the dog together with a rainbow to resemble the one for NHS, which they added to underline their fake aim of fundraising for Tommy’s. It wasn’t for Tommy’s, it was to fund their lazy life. They only gave Tommy’s a percentage when Tattlers kept chasing up why it hadn’t happened.

As someone said earlier, a fool and their money are soon parted.

Reactions: 8
Pin trading is really popular in Disney world, you’d be surprised how many people actually take it quite seriously lol.
Obviously Sophie and Daves pin couldn’t be traded or anything like that in a Disney park but they just use the Disney thing to reel the people in and make money

plenty of adults collect pins. Normally ones from places or brands though not you tubers.

Reactions: 5
It wasn't even a real Walt Disney quote, it's one that popular culture has attributed to Walt.

That did make me smile though because it's typical of these two self proclaimed Disney Superfans. They know jack all about Disney and are putting it on for the dollar. They're as fake as duck.

Reactions: 7
As time goes on he'll find it even harder to find work too. He'll be up against people who have had years of experience or if they lost their job, had found another to tide them over. I would rather choose someone who had done anything for work (legally obviously) rather than someone who just wanted to be a YouTube star!

I reckon we'll see a new pin released just in time for Xmas. Or maybe early next year when they're desperate to get to Disney again. All about the money.
There will definitely be one for Christmas. Expect a video with tears about how they want to give Barney the perfect first Christmas. An easy £10k in the bag kerching $$$

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think they are keeping quiet about daves job situation just now so that when the announce he lost his job they will magically have a pin sale. Queue the tears.

Reactions: 9
I noticed she's removed the company she tagged along with method on her stories ...Have they decided not to cash in on the baby after all 🤔

Reactions: 2
Method are still tagged. She is desperate for a deal with them but she’s too stupid to realise she’s already giving them free ads so why would they pay for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They are , but there was a pic of Barney in that sleeping bag with a dummy in his mouth and she had tagged some company (never heard of it before ) but now the footage is gone from her stories ...It featured between method and the baby of mine footage ,I wonder why she removed it 🤔

They are , but there was a pic of Barney in that sleeping bag with a dummy in his mouth and she had tagged some company (never heard of it before ) but now the footage is gone from her stories ...It featured between method and the baby of mine footage ,I wonder why she removed it 🤔
Maybe she’s had some back lash/messages about giving her child a dummy or something

Maybe she’s had some back lash/messages about giving her child a dummy or something
Maybe ? but it's not the end of the world to give them a dummy ! maybe having him up for sale ( as I call it ) so young got her some nasty comments 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can anyone quickly update me on what’s happened recently? I know she gave birth but that’s pretty much it, I just find them both (but more so Dave) sickening to watch but it’s like car crash TV... I need to know what has happened lol

Basically the same he's still sickening to watch and as lazy as always ,she's taken to motherhood really well but the baby had a tongue tie and wasn't feeding properly and had lost a lot of weight ,but they got it sorted only she can't breastfeed anymore he has to have her milk from a bottle topped up with formula ,but he gained 10oz in a couple of days ...The End 😂

Basically the same he's still sickening to watch and as lazy as always ,she's taken to motherhood really well but the baby had a tongue tie and wasn't feeding properly and had lost a lot of weight ,but they got it sorted only she can't breastfeed anymore he has to have her milk from a bottle topped up with formula ,but he gained 10oz in a couple of days ...The End 😂
Thanks for the catch up lol! I’m glad she’s taken to it well and I’m glad their baby is okay now. I would say I can’t believe Dave is still lazy even though he’s a dad now (I would’ve hoped that would’ve given him a kick up the butt to do something) but I can believe it because I don’t think he’ll ever change

Thanks for the catch up lol! I’m glad she’s taken to it well and I’m glad their baby is okay now. I would say I can’t believe Dave is still lazy even though he’s a dad now (I would’ve hoped that would’ve given him a kick up the butt to do something) but I can believe it because I don’t think he’ll ever change
No he's not lost the lazy gene yet ! he's up all night on the PS4 playing The Last Of Us while feeding the baby ;) but she seems to be carrying the bulk of the load still, but he's got permission to remove the shelves in the garage so the home gym can finally go ahead :rolleyes: if he ever gets off the sofa to use it that is ..:sleep:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.