Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
08B4EB98-2B26-4C06-892C-5BBCDE4FBC68.jpeg

She must have sold her soul to the devil or something, I swear to god. Imagine coming back from a week of eating pasta and ice cream and still looking like that?? God’s favourite for sure, even if he wasn’t so generous with the maturity or sense of humour.

I think Sophia is looking awful recently because her hair is so white blonde and her eyebrows are so thick and dark. She doesn’t usually fill them in but it looks like she’s started
Yeah, I agree. The contrast between her hair and brows is a lot more jarring at the moment. I don’t think she really has striking enough features for such heavy brows. Like Cinzia has much more striking eyes so her darker eyebrows work, but with Sophia the dark brows kind of dominate her whole face.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, I agree. The contrast between her hair and brows is a lot more jarring at the moment. I don’t think she really has striking enough features for such heavy brows. Like Cinzia has much more striking eyes so her darker eyebrows work, but with Sophia the dark brows kind of dominate her whole face.
This but I think the mermaid waves don't suit her at all

Reactions: 3
i think she needs layers or a big chop. she's got too much hair and its weighing her features down i think? especially since she's already got a long face!

Reactions: 4
oooh what was the tea with the double date? i assumed the reason they were going back to london was them going back for a 2nd one?

So the double date didn’t happen??
she said something about the guy wanting to rearrange the date and then when he saw she was in London he was trying to hit her up for a coffee or something and she was like nah. And now isn’t that bothered cos it’s lost momentum now. Don’t blame her though I’d be the same. Sounds like he wasn’t that serious. I guess they may give it another shot though for a bit of fun

Reactions: 1
View attachment 246840

She must have sold her soul to the devil or something, I swear to god. Imagine coming back from a week of eating pasta and ice cream and still looking like that?? God’s favourite for sure, even if he wasn’t so generous with the maturity or sense of humour.
She has an amazing figure but I think a fast metabolism and angles probably play a part too

She has an amazing figure but I think a fast metabolism and angles probably play a part too
I mean I have a fast metabolism but you've either got those hips or you haven't 😭 After that old pic of Fiona someone posted, it all makes sense

This but I think the mermaid waves don't suit her at all
Yeah I agree with that too. Happy to see Cinzia embracing her curls more though, was so happy in their Italy vlog when she was talking about wrapping her hair in a t-shirt to dry and then scrunching it, as a fellow curly-haired girl it made me happy to see her letting it fall naturally rather than straightening and slicking it back as she often does.

Reactions: 5
S & C at STK tonight. A steak restaurant. They don’t eat steak ffs! Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree with that too. Happy to see Cinzia embracing her curls more though, was so happy in their Italy vlog when she was talking about wrapping her hair in a t-shirt to dry and then scrunching it, as a fellow curly-haired girl it made me happy to see her letting it fall naturally rather than straightening and slicking it back as she often does.
Same! I've always felt like she was implying that curly hair can't be insta worthy or look like an insta baddie but she's proven it has on her holiday so hopefully she'll continue with it. I think her hair looks so much better loose than in those tight buns.

They've been so dull recently I don’t think anyone’s suggested a title for thread #6 🤣

Edit: thread suggestion. Sophia & Cinzia #6 - duck off Lidia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.