Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
It’s boring when people come on claiming to see them but have absolutely NOTHING new to spill

everything said is just the same stuff that’s always been repeated in the past. Their smaller than people think, Cinzia edits her photos blah blah blah. Never anything new! Did you really see them or did you just want a few likes?
don’t like it then hun every post isn’t made specifically for your entertainment what did you expect people to say that they caught them pissing in the street x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

clily

I didn’t! I know they’re not, I’m just saying Angie looks/seems/comes across like she is. I was politely trying to say Angie looks like every overweight mum whereas Fiona (and Sophia’s granny) both look well put together and youthful! So I can just imagine Fiona being a bit snooty, same as Sophia is, that’s all! Apple doesn’t fall far and all that. Angie’s kitchen is always a mess whereas Fiona’s is immaculate for example. I know they’re both massive tories though
Bit of a classist comment there.... you can be very well put together, classy AND working class you know......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

4everb1tchin

Just skimmed through Lidias Italy part 2 vlog and I hope Cinzia’s back is okay after carrying the holiday vlogs on both channels. People get onto her for just doing the thumbnails whilst Sophia edits but she brings the entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 60

4everb1tchin

Thoughts and prayers with Lewis during this difficult time, he no longer has a sugar mama to pay for all his holidays and travel insurance deductibles

• Haha
Reactions: 56

rainonme

Chatty Member
sophia talks so much but says very little. the dramatic pauses when saying “the thing you realise is... relationships... can last a long time” ??? honestly shut the fuck up. she really thinks she brings profound wisdom to the podcast... please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

treelaptop

VIP Member
Their say it or shot it videos annoy me so much they’re so boring. They don’t answer anything apart from what we already know. And half the things they don’t answer aren’t even that bad like cinzia was asked “is your flat over 300k” and she took a shot. Which is basically saying yes because if it was under, surely she would just say no. But also what’s the point in doing the video if you aren’t prepared to answer anything or spill any tea? One of the other questions was “do you have any dates lined up?” And they took a shot. Which again confirms yes they have but like... just say yes. They don’t need to divulge all the details, they can just say yes and move on. Same with a India’s question, she didn’t need to tell everyone exactly how much her house is, but I don’t get why saying it’s over 300k is a big deal. I don’t understand why they bother with these vids when they only want to answer the most boring questions
Sophia was so annoying when they were talking about mortgages and rent, cinzia said her mortgage was cheaper than her rent, which it probably is because that’s usually how it works out. And Sophia said “is it? Mortgages don’t include council tax or anything though” like neither does rent tf, she’s never even rented anywhere so why try and belittle cinzias comment when she doesn’t even know what she’s on about. She always puts renting down and it does my head in because half her viewers aren’t in a position to buy, she’s just too privileged to see what she’s doing.

Reactions: 50

Natnic0

Sophia saying that 2020 has been a really good year for them is so insensitive. Like that might be true, but maybe don’t say it online for everyone to hear because for most people it’s been a year of hell and one of the worst! So many people losing their jobs, losing loved ones etc. And just because they’ve had an “awakening” and broke up with their boyfriends they’re like BEST YEAR EVER!!! And it’s just really really insensitive. Why do they never think about what they’re saying

• Heart
Reactions: 46

*repost bc I didn't wanna get in trouble for showing locations lol* I'm a long time lurker but first time poster, I'm on mobile and not quite sure what I'm doing, so sorry if formatting is messed up!!

Not sure if anyone else has posted this already but I came across these two on Bumble within this past week lol 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Tintin93

*repost bc I didn't wanna get in trouble for showing locations lol* I'm a long time lurker but first time poster, I'm on mobile and not quite sure what I'm doing, so sorry if formatting is messed up!!

Not sure if anyone else has posted this already but I came across these two on Bumble within this past week lol 👀
They really out here using the pics their ex girlfriends took of them 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Looool piss off Sophia saying she's thankful for lockdown AGAIN. I wish she'd stop linking a world deadly virus to her little ass relationship

Anyway they kept tip toeing around the reason why they broke up, absolutely no tea, my kettle has limescale in it from how many times I was waiting for it to boil smh, Cinzia looks a bit hurt but I was defo getting "I don't give a fuck" vibes from Sophia, must have ended really badly as she said it had a "traumatic" ending 😅

• Haha

bigduck69

I watched her vlog! obviously not ideal to be travelling right now during a pandemic especially promoting it but she does reference (I think) to how she feels very lucky to travel and that she doesn’t want to promote travelling a thing during COVID. She also went with her brother. And she is alot more aware of what’s going on around her and promotes sustainability and veganism properly.
idk i still think it's kind of cherry picking in a way. if she doesn't want to promote travelling during COVID, then posting a vlog about your travels doesn't seem logical. the fact that she is a lot more aware of what's going on, just makes her decision to travel worse imo

Kiwigal

Please please PLEASEEE let this be a life update vid where they explain what happened with their break ups!!!
8A59FC2A-BDA0-479F-AC85-195A2241EAEA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Lol. I stand by it! Average face, unbelievable body, hair and fashion sense. Her overall package is honestly amazing but again, if she was a size 20 I don’t think people would think she was amazing, in that her face isn’t all that to ME. No salt, just an observation. But who cares anyway 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 41

esklana

I think Cinzia looks so stunning in her latest insta pic in the black dress, like it really suits her imo?

Reactions: 40