Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the nail girl they go to just isn’t great, I looked on her page yesterday and the shape on loads of them didn’t look great 😬
JESUS!!!! When I saw them on Sophs insta story I didn’t think they looked that bad... but seeing them close up they look awful 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Idea for new thread title:

Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
so they’re bringing out beanies now??? They need to focus on their content, rather than bringing out constant new tat 🙄
5FBEDB87-B2A1-49BD-9FCD-F3177F29686E.png

Reactions: 10
so they’re bringing out beanies now??? They need to focus on their content, rather than bringing out constant new tat 🙄
View attachment 246134
They also haven’t posted consistently on the tgb Instagram since they flogged the hoodies (that we never saw them in again) at this point it’s not even a passion project it’s so obviously a cash cow, when do we ever see them in beanies 😂😂

Reactions: 14
JESUS!!!! When I saw them on Sophs insta story I didn’t think they looked that bad... but seeing them close up they look awful 😳

Its just an oil on the top thats making them look wet its so the cuticles dont dry out some artists use it after some use it just before and inbetween x

To be fair to the girl as well, she probably knew it was for a video and they were coming back shortly after in the same day to get them removed so probably done them quick and couldn’t be bothered knowing it was pointless effort 😂

Reactions: 1
Its just an oil on the top thats making them look wet its so the cuticles dont dry out some artists use it after some use it just before and inbetween x
I think the shape is a bit off which is making them look weird especially on the 4th finger they need filing a bit

Reactions: 3
Sophia looks so odd and different here.
54A4FDF9-A740-4BCA-A7B9-27BC4F2AE02A.jpeg

can’t pinpoint what it is... the hair, eyebrows?

Reactions: 2
Is it only me who is finding them soooo boring at the minute. Like I don’t even look forward to any videos at all, not even holiday vlogs. They’ve just lost what it was that I loved so much in the beginning and now they are so bland and boring

Reactions: 30
Is it only me who is finding them soooo boring at the minute. Like I don’t even look forward to any videos at all, not even holiday vlogs. They’ve just lost what it was that I loved so much in the beginning and now they are so bland and boring
Sooooo dull. Why can’t they think of something unique to do?

Reactions: 2
It’s not even the oil, it’s the whole shape of the nail, they’re all different shapes and they look a bit thick (the nail itself)

Reactions: 6
Had to completely stop watching them! I thought maybe the single files could be tea and be more similar to why I originally subbed but it’s just as boring as the rest of their content! Everything they do is directly copied from someone else. I feel like most people originally subscribed when they were hilarious and had funny stories to tell but now all they do is talk about online shopping and other influencers

Reactions: 8
I did actually quite enjoy them on Jamie’s podcast. Talked a bit about the breakup and the double date that never happened but nothing too new.

I think Sophia is looking awful recently because her hair is so white blonde and her eyebrows are so thick and dark. She doesn’t usually fill them in but it looks like she’s started

Reactions: 4
They used to be so fun. I feel like now they are trying to come across as ‘mature’ and don’t show them drunk or being silly anymore. My friends and I are mature, grown ass, professional women but we still know how to have fun when appropriate. Now they just pretend to sip on wine (that they don’t even like) in an attempt to look ‘mature’ and ‘classy’ and it’s so obvious that it’s all forced. They act like all the silly stuff they used to do is so beneath them now when that was the stuff that actually made them interesting.

Any time they come close to being interesting, talking about something truthful, talking about their lives, finally letting viewers in etc it’s usually ruined because they just whisper to each other rather than directly telling viewers. Like whatever you have to say, say it with your chest and stop the immature whispering and giggling (which is ironic considering they so desperately want to be seen as mature). They keep their viewers at arms length now where as they used to be open and real.

Reactions: 18
They used to be so fun. I feel like now they are trying to come across as ‘mature’ and don’t show them drunk or being silly anymore. My friends and I are mature, grown ass, professional women but we still know how to have fun when appropriate. Now they just pretend to sip on wine (that they don’t even like) in an attempt to look ‘mature’ and ‘classy’ and it’s so obvious that it’s all forced. They act like all the silly stuff they used to do is so beneath them now when that was the stuff that actually made them interesting.

Any time they come close to being interesting, talking about something truthful, talking about their lives, finally letting viewers in etc it’s usually ruined because they just whisper to each other rather than directly telling viewers. Like whatever you have to say, say it with your chest and stop the immature whispering and giggling (which is ironic considering they so desperately want to be seen as mature). They keep their viewers at arms length now where as they used to be open and real.
I hate hate hate when you tubers whisper to each other. It's so childish.

Reactions: 1
I did actually quite enjoy them on Jamie’s podcast. Talked a bit about the breakup and the double date that never happened but nothing too new.
oooh what was the tea with the double date? i assumed the reason they were going back to london was them going back for a 2nd one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.