Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @rainonme 👏🏿

Summary of the last thread:

1) Sophia and Christian broke up. Cinzia and Lewis seem to be on some type of break however they still follow each other on Instagram.

2) Sophia brought a new house (with suspected help from the bank of mum and dad)

3) Girls + Lidia decided it would be a good idea mid pandemic to go to the South of France so they could sit at beach clubs, take identical Instagram pics and shop at Zara. Unfortunately their trip got cut short and they had to leave early due to France being placed on the quarantine list.

4) After months of planning the girls revealed their new merch..... Gucci ‘inspired’ tennis design fruit of loom jumpers (£38) and sticker phone cases

5) They’re STILL frolicking #Dreamy ☁

6) Lidia is still the third wheel beg.

Sorry if I missed anything guys
😙✌🏿

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I stand by what I said about their last vlog after watching Lidia’s, something is off and they’re trying way too hard to act like they’re okay. its the constant fake insults for me

Reactions: 9
I used to religiously watch the girls but whenever I get a notification now I literally dont watch them🙃 i check their instas but their YouTube content is so boring i miss the old them lol cringe but honestly idc how many times people say it they were great up until the podcast and they started to get popular on instagram and mingle with other influencers. I admit i literally used to listen to the podcast religiously but that stopped around August last year 😳

Reactions: 5
Ngl but the constant need of them to do the French accent pissed me off like it just got so jarring 😂

Reactions: 5
ALSO JARRING was Sophia's constant attempt to be kooky by saying "ladieEes" :rolleyes: but in general I was enjoying how S&C seem much more bonded again atm!

Reactions: 4
ALSO JARRING was Sophia's constant attempt to be kooky by saying "ladieEes" :rolleyes: but in general I was enjoying how S&C seem much more bonded again atm!
I can already imagine the 2021 mindset of them talking about not letting boys get between them or in the way of their girl boss goals again

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the girls have been to Lacehouse since lockdown ended as every time I’ve seen that they’ve been out has been to a bar here called Coco Tang.

Possibly another sign Lewis and Cinzia have split?

i refuse to believe s&c would be ‘besties’ still if they weren’t bonded by this duo job. they don’t seem like best friends to me and haven’t for years.

Reactions: 1
i refuse to believe s&c would be ‘besties’ still if they weren’t bonded by this duo job. they don’t seem like best friends to me and haven’t for years.
I agree! They wouldn’t ever fall out because they’re not confrontational but they’d 100% drift.

This vlog shows how far apart their lives seem now, they’re completely opposite, Sophia is so calm, well put together, close with her mum, very middle class whereas Cinzia is messy, unorganised, doesn’t really have other friends than her sisters. I can totally imagine Fiona turning her nose up at how dirty Cinzia’s family home is or her awfully put together outfits. Her and Angie are also polar opposite.

Sophia has way more chemistry with her other friends in this vlog than Cinzia also, they’ve really grown apart imho so it is quite nice to see them building it back again now but also super cringe that it’s taken break ups to do that

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel like some of the comments about fiona turning her nose up are a bit far fetched. Haven't they been friends since they were kids? Surely she'd have put a stop to it ages ago if she really disliked cinz.

Reactions: 16
Never posted on here before but couldn’t not share this. Saw Sophia posted on her story she was out shopping but then deleted it about 10 mins later. Wish I screenshot. So much for quarantining when she got back.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like some of the comments about fiona turning her nose up are a bit far fetched. Haven't they been friends since they were kids? Surely she'd have put a stop to it ages ago if she really disliked cinz.
Not saying she dislikes her but she’s a very classy, well put together, wealthy woman who keeps fit, can fit in her daughters jeans and keeps an immaculate house, very opposite to Angie who seems like your regular working class mum

Not saying she dislikes her but she’s a very classy, well put together, wealthy woman who keeps fit, can fit in her daughters jeans and keeps an immaculate house, very opposite to Angie who seems like your regular working class mum
😂😂😂😂 I cannot believe you have just said Cinzia’s family is working class

• Haha
Reactions: 36
😂😂😂😂 I cannot believe you have just said Cinzia’s family is working class
I didn’t! I know they’re not, I’m just saying Angie looks/seems/comes across like she is. I was politely trying to say Angie looks like every overweight mum whereas Fiona (and Sophia’s granny) both look well put together and youthful! So I can just imagine Fiona being a bit snooty, same as Sophia is, that’s all! Apple doesn’t fall far and all that. Angie’s kitchen is always a mess whereas Fiona’s is immaculate for example. I know they’re both massive tories though

• Angry
yeah I swear they're loaded
I knowww although bit of tea her dad’s salon has actually changed hands and is no longer called Zullo and Holland. He still works there but is no longer the owner, think someone bought them out.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t! I know they’re not, I’m just saying Angie looks/seems/comes across like she is. I was politely trying to say Angie looks like every overweight mum whereas Fiona (and Sophia’s granny) both look well put together and youthful! So I can just imagine Fiona being a bit snooty, same as Sophia is, that’s all! Apple doesn’t fall far and all that. Angie’s kitchen is always a mess whereas Fiona’s is immaculate for example. I know they’re both massive tories though
Bit of a classist comment there.... you can be very well put together, classy AND working class you know......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Bit of a classist comment there.... you can be very well put together, classy AND working class you know......
Yesssss I know I am working class. As I’ve said previously I’m from St Ann’s in Notts which is as rough as you can get. I’m sorry if I offended anyone it wasn’t my intention. I was really just trying to say that Fiona seems snobby and like she would look down on Cinzia and her family regardless of their class. I feel like she’d have a fit if she saw Cinzia’s tan stained bed sheets or that fake tan she squirted all into the floor

I used to religiously watch the girls but whenever I get a notification now I literally dont watch them🙃 i check their instas but their YouTube content is so boring i miss the old them lol cringe but honestly idc how many times people say it they were great up until the podcast and they started to get popular on instagram and mingle with other influencers. I admit i literally used to listen to the podcast religiously but that stopped around August last year 😳
same, I rewatch the old stuff instead

Angie doesn’t give me a working class mum vibe at all. If anything, she’s exactly like Fiona - middle class just not as prim and proper. I remember her saying that she asked C’s dad to marry her - she’s just a carefree person tbh

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.