Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, i said it on a couple threads back too. Just Cinzia though Sophia was sweet when I met her but sounds like others had bad experiences with her too
To play devils advocate, Cinzia has said a lot that she’s shy and struggled with anxiety when she was younger. She often talks about how nervous she is even for little things like when they went skiing. I have anxiety and you can come across as so rude sometimes and its a big insecurity of mine!

Not defending her like she could just be a rude witch but just thought I’d put it out there x

Reactions: 17
To play devils advocate, Cinzia has said a lot that she’s shy and struggled with anxiety when she was younger. She often talks about how nervous she is even for little things like when they went skiing. I have anxiety and you can come across as so rude sometimes and its a big insecurity of mine!

Not defending her like she could just be a rude witch but just thought I’d put it out there x
I wish, I went to her to say hi and she was with Lewis and who I assume to be Lidia’s friends and she looked me up and down super bitchy and turned around and was like guysss my fans really mockingly! (Was with a friend who also subbed to them) and then she threw herself on Lewis which was super embarrassing because it seemed like she was being territorial. But let me tell you that look was incredibly bitchy, like super looking down on us. She was absolutely smashed though I feel like she gets confident and rough when she’s drunk.

i mean I definitely hope she’s humbled herself since then but I remember quite a few people had similar experiences that they spoke about on the first thread

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They were only in Nice for a few days and one of those days was travelling. How on earth did they get so many pictures of different outfits and bikinis?!

Reactions: 1
Same, i said it on a couple threads back too. Just Cinzia though Sophia was sweet when I met her but sounds like others had bad experiences with her too
This is exactly my experience! Sophia was lovely but Cinzia and Lidia have always been very rude.

Reactions: 3
i would love to be an influencer and do youtube etc but honestly being on my phone 24/7 would irritate me soooo much

Posted this on Lidia's thread too but Lidia has changed her IG username to Cinzia a few times? Really strange
Screenshot_20200818_215731_com.instagram.android.jpg

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but watching the France vlogs... I really feel sorry for Lidia?

Whenever she tries to vlog S&C decide to either scream, sing and be extremely sarcastic over the top of her? They sound so obnoxious and as someone who has been a big fan of their stuff (even through the stupidity), this has made me think that they are quite spiteful and just so bitchy!?
Soz I disagree it ain’t bitchy at all Lidia is just a pain in the ass and always wants the attention and thinks the world ev
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but watching the France vlogs... I really feel sorry for Lidia?

Whenever she tries to vlog S&C decide to either scream, sing and be extremely sarcastic over the top of her? They sound so obnoxious and as someone who has been a big fan of their stuff (even through the stupidity), this has made me think that they are quite spiteful and just so bitchy!?
i disagree completely it ain’t bitchy at all Lidia is a pain in the ass and thinks the world revolves around her 🤷‍♀️ She deserves it lol

i disagree completely it ain’t bitchy at all Lidia is a pain in the ass and thinks the world revolves around her 🤷‍♀️ She deserves it lol
[/QUOTE]

Soz I disagree it ain’t bitchy at all Lidia is just a pain in the ass and always wants the attention and thinks the world ev

[/QUOTE]
Lol wtf is going with my quoting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I disagree, I just think its how big sisters act and Cinzia really treats Lidia like that "little sister" if that makes sense? my sister is the exact same with me so I don't think its spiteful or bitchy, I do think they're just taking the piss cus Lidia can get winded up easily 😂 we all know Lidia is quite annoying aswell, the way she tries to get involved with s+c's vlogs is cringeworthy!!
I have to disagree, if you watch the vlog it’s irritating and quite rude because whenever Lidia speaks in theirs she basically gets told to shut up.
Lidia is annoying, the girls are making themselves ten times worse by acting like that 🐸☕
Whether it’s “sisterly” or not, stfu 😂 as a viewer I’m thinking they’re irritating

Reactions: 4
I have to disagree, if you watch the vlog it’s irritating and quite rude because whenever Lidia speaks in theirs she basically gets told to shut up.
Lidia is annoying, the girls are making themselves ten times worse by acting like that 🐸☕
Whether it’s “sisterly” or not, stfu 😂 as a viewer I’m thinking they’re irritating
People are aftually
if you’re referring to the part when they watch BTS vids I totally get that imagine you’re Tryna watch something and then someone just goes “HEYYYY GUYS SO ATM WE ARE NOW WATCHING BTS VIDEOS ✌😗😗😗✌✌✌“ that would piss me right off

Don’t know what’s funnier, Cinzia giving Lidia her pizza crust scraps to eat or Lidia actually eating it 💀😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Idk in the BTS part of the vlog I did feel bad for Lidia it was soooo awkward. I don’t know if I actually felt bad for her because she was so bloody annoying or I was just cringing. Either way they needs to be more professional for the viewers because it was giving me a headache. S&C definitely don’t rate Lidia as an influencer lol.

Reactions: 5
Idk in the BTS part of the vlog I did feel bad for Lidia it was soooo awkward. I don’t know if I actually felt bad for her because she was so bloody annoying or I was just cringing. Either way they needs to be more professional for the viewers because it was giving me a headache. S&C definitely don’t rate Lidia as an influencer lol.
Eh professional for the viewers? People subscribe for them to be normal 20 year old girls. I don’t want professionalism and them holding back their personalities even more than they already do. Their vlogs are what keep people watching because we get to see them for them rather than their dumb instagrams which have no life.
no one rates Lidia as an influencer 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.