Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted on here before but couldn’t not share this. Saw Sophia posted on her story she was out shopping but then deleted it about 10 mins later. Wish I screenshot. So much for quarantining when she got back.
Did she really?? Hope someone managed to grab a screenshot. Ugh I wish I could say I was surprised, but at this point I'm not really.

Reactions: 4
Again... Lewis still liking pictures of girls in bikini...
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say they could just be his friends but that’s still embarrassing. Especially as Cinzia has a largish following too he’s just showcasing his antics to a wider audience, i’d be bleeping mortified

Reactions: 10
I feel like some of the comments about fiona turning her nose up are a bit far fetched. Haven't they been friends since they were kids? Surely she'd have put a stop to it ages ago if she really disliked cinz.
Ooooh no it might just be her personality but every video I’ve seen with the parents together (namely the outfit buying ones) Fiona always looks like she dislikes Cinzia. Could just be her face but I genuinely think I have pretty good discernment and I do think Fiona looks down on them. A bit.

Reactions: 8
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say they could just be his friends but that’s still embarrassing. Especially as Cinzia has a largish following too he’s just showcasing his antics to a wider audience, i’d be bleeping mortified

And in EVERY podcast whenever any dilemma mentions anything like this Cinzia is so quick to say “ewwwwwww” so...

Reactions: 5
Never posted on here before but couldn’t not share this. Saw Sophia posted on her story she was out shopping but then deleted it about 10 mins later. Wish I screenshot. So much for quarantining when she got back.
I saw it! Not sure if it was in her home account or her normal account. She was buying 2 pink and 2 blue taper candles and small glass taper candle holders, with a few vases etc. She’ll probably show them in the vlog but.. we’ve already seen them babe 🥴

not surprised. People believed she would stay indoors for a week cause she said she would lol
If there’s one thing I’ve learn about Sophia during lockdown is she will do anything to look good.
Her letting Cinzia take the tit the times they were called out during lockdown showed the type of girl she is. Sophia just likes to look like a goody goody.
also saw comments saying ‘she’s changed back to being nice j hope it weren’t Christian making her be a cow’
Lol he had nothing to do with her social media presence, her real personality is what she’s shown. She’s a spoilt brat. Always has been.

Reactions: 16
Ooooh no it might just be her personality but every video I’ve seen with the parents together (namely the outfit buying ones) Fiona always looks like she dislikes Cinzia. Could just be her face but I genuinely think I have pretty good discernment and I do think Fiona looks down on them. A bit.
I agree!!! Thank god I’m not the only one who sees it

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but watching the France vlogs... I really feel sorry for Lidia?

Whenever she tries to vlog S&C decide to either scream, sing and be extremely sarcastic over the top of her? They sound so obnoxious and as someone who has been a big fan of their stuff (even through the stupidity), this has made me think that they are quite spiteful and just so bitchy!?

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but watching the France vlogs... I really feel sorry for Lidia?

Whenever she tries to vlog S&C decide to either scream, sing and be extremely sarcastic over the top of her? They sound so obnoxious and as someone who has been a big fan of their stuff (even through the stupidity), this has made me think that they are quite spiteful and just so bitchy!?
I disagree, I just think its how big sisters act and Cinzia really treats Lidia like that "little sister" if that makes sense? my sister is the exact same with me so I don't think its spiteful or bitchy, I do think they're just taking the piss cus Lidia can get winded up easily 😂 we all know Lidia is quite annoying aswell, the way she tries to get involved with s+c's vlogs is cringeworthy!!

Reactions: 21

I totally disagree! Lidia spent almost the entire vlog on her phone! At one point Sophia literally asks her a question 3 times and Lidia completely ignores her. And then she “forgets” her purse on her night to pay.... even in the days of Apple Pay? I think Lidia is AWFUL

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to break it to her gently that this face is not it
I really hate when she does the gel slick back hair look. Cinzia suits it because her hair is dark but it just makes Sophia look greasy. Her face isn’t uniquely pretty enough to carry it off like Cinzia, she needs to bring back the big bouncy curls imo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hate when she does the gel slick back hair look. Cinzia suits it because her hair is dark but it just makes Sophia look greasy. Her face isn’t uniquely pretty enough to carry it off like Cinzia, she needs to bring back the big bouncy curls imo
Yupppp, even though I’m over the look on Cinzia too at this point but I agree Cinzia’s features can get away with it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.