Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think he must have cheated on her...’always trust your gut’ definitely implies this & it would explain why she’s deleting comments/not wanting to talk about it, cause it wasn’t a mutual ‘fell out of love’ type situation like we assume Sophia’s was. I also know someone who knows someone from notts who said Lewis used to be really horrible about cinzia before they started dating, and that they wouldn’t be surprised if he had cheated. However idk how credible that is as i heard it through the grapevine. They do still follow each other tho...? which doesn’t really give cheating vibes
Trust meeee. Always trust your gut is SO cheating vibes but that would’ve resulted in instant blocking IMO. She’s still liking his pics.

Reactions: 5
Dunno why but as soon as Sophia was single I thought Cinzia might break up with Lewis so they can be “single queens” and go on nights out and flirt with guys, have a “hot girl summer” kinda thing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
This was a couple weeks ago now but I did notice on TGB podcast with Harry from THTH, Honey ran into the room when Cinzia was recording and she mentioned that her mum walked in as well. This could very well be the flat she shares with Lewis but I'm pretty sure she was recording from her family home.

Its not that big of a deal but I've seen from others how much equipment it takes to record a podcast from home so I was surprised that Cinzia potentially moved all her podcast recording equipment back to her family home and I think thats quite telling imo.

Anyone think their GRWU was a little more reminiscent of their old content? I haven't finished it but so far Cinzia has been hilarious. The 'robbery' story was pretty funny and their interactions are a lot less forced than usual.

Reactions: 17
Banging on about ballet AGAIN, I didn’t see any rhythm or dance abilities in their learning tiktok dances 😂😂

Reactions: 15
they did a video on it but not much was really shown😂
I think that might have been one of the first videos of them I ever watched (them reacting to old dancing videos) and I remember pissing myself. When they kept saying ‘we’re on next.... no no next, aw no we’ll definitely be next... hahaha no no it must be next’ and it basically went on and on 😂😂. They were so enjoyable to watch back then.

Reactions: 4
I think that might have been one of the first videos of them I ever watched (them reacting to old dancing videos) and I remember pissing myself. When they kept saying ‘we’re on next.... no no next, aw no we’ll definitely be next... hahaha no no it must be next’ and it basically went on and on 😂😂. They were so enjoyable to watch back then.
I alwaysss watch their old videos when I'm bored, I love their calling in sick at places we dont work
I feel like I lost a best friend with those two because they have changed so much

Reactions: 2
I alwaysss watch their old videos when I'm bored, I love their calling in sick at places we dont work
I feel like I lost a best friend with those two because they have changed so much
Omfg yes I totally forgot about those videos! They were soooo funny 😂😂. Haha I’ll have to rewatch them! They used to be so much fun and didn’t take themselves too seriously. They have definitely dulled it all down now.

Omfg yes I totally forgot about those videos! They were soooo funny 😂😂. Haha I’ll have to rewatch them! They used to be so much fun and didn’t take themselves too seriously. They have definitely dulled it all down now.
I'm sure it was said before, but as soon as they got management, they stopped all the fun videos, I also loveeed when they used to do last minute city breaks on their gap year, they seemed so fun

they did a video on it but not much was really shown😂
they always talk about dance and how good they were at it as if they were at an elite level, but watching the video it just looks like they were part of a normal local dance school if that makes sense 😂 like the sort of thing most girls do when they’re younger nothing special like they make it out to be hahaha, swear they didn’t even continue dance into their teen years

Sorry for the rant but it bugs me every time they bring it up, maybe because it was the last time they had a proper hobby so hold onto it so much 😂😭

Reactions: 7
This was a couple weeks ago now but I did notice on TGB podcast with Harry from THTH, Honey ran into the room when Cinzia was recording and she mentioned that her mum walked in as well. This could very well be the flat she shares with Lewis but I'm pretty sure she was recording from her family home.

Its not that big of a deal but I've seen from others how much equipment it takes to record a podcast from home so I was surprised that Cinzia potentially moved all her podcast recording equipment back to her family home and I think thats quite telling imo.

Anyone think their GRWU was a little more reminiscent of their old content? I haven't finished it but so far Cinzia has been hilarious. The 'robbery' story was pretty funny and their interactions are a lot less forced than usual.
I thought that too! The GRWM was funny lol

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to think he must have cheated on her...’always trust your gut’ definitely implies this & it would explain why she’s deleting comments/not wanting to talk about it, cause it wasn’t a mutual ‘fell out of love’ type situation like we assume Sophia’s was. I also know someone who knows someone from notts who said Lewis used to be really horrible about cinzia before they started dating, and that they wouldn’t be surprised if he had cheated. However idk how credible that is as i heard it through the grapevine. They do still follow each other tho...? which doesn’t really give cheating vibes
I know what people have said before about new members posting cheating accusations without proof but I saw Lewis in a bar called Oz bar in Nottingham back in 2018 when he first got with Cinzia and it really wouldn't surprise me if he was a cheat. The way he was acting with other girls would make me really uncomfortable if he was my boyfriend and I remember being really shocked at the time because I recognised him from Instagram. Maybe he's just someone that has quite a flirty personality but like I say I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he's not innocent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
On their new video when C is telling S about the film where a woman meets a man on the train, S then says ‘what if WE meet someone on the train’ not ‘what if I’... Implied to me that they’re both single..

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if it’s just my screen resolution but it’s nice to see Sophia wearing foundation/tainted moisturiser that’s actually close to her skin tone for once in the new GRWU

Reactions: 12
The girls should consider doing storytimes!!! They always seem to allude to little dramas that sound so interesting. Cinzia’s ‘robbery’ story sounded so funny and deserved it’s own video.

Reactions: 14
The girls should consider doing storytimes!!! They always seem to allude to little dramas that sound so interesting. Cinzia’s ‘robbery’ story sounded so funny and deserved it’s own video.
Yeah like they are funny and you can see that in their old videos and I think that’s why they were so well like, it makes them more relatable in some way

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.