Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is 100% the house I found on a housing website confirming the just under 400k price tag attached to it. Yikes! Well done for affording that house at that age Sophia
which location is her new house? Is she still in Nottingham?

Last edited:
Did I really just sit though an hour vlog to not even get an empty house tour? An hour of my life was just lost to seeing pointless overpriced tit she has brought for the house 🙃

Reactions: 15
She really tried hard to show as little as possible of the house lol constantly filming from below so it was just her face and the ceiling!

Reactions: 8
So that wasn’t Christian in her stories last night in the satin shirt??

Reactions: 1
She really tried hard to show as little as possible of the house lol constantly filming from below so it was just her face and the ceiling!
If she doesn’t feel comfortable showing her house for privacy reasons she should just say it and set that boundary with her viewers instead of feeling pressured to provide content. I had the feeling she only filmed that vlog after everyone begged her to.

Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog. Sophia’s home is beautiful and I wish we had seen more. I think you guys are right and it might be linked to privacy concerns but again just level with the audience. Why not do an empty house tour?

1. I cant believe she can afford this new house and is funding a lot of the furniture herself (washing machine courtesy of the parents lol)
2. I cant imagine what those workers must have been thinking in that sofa shop as Fiona ran riot pulling sheets and cushions from everywhere I mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Need I say more !!
3. I get where she’s going with the Rattan vibe but I couldn’t help but laugh at the ‘ladder’ idea... I really don’t know where that’s going to go but I’ll hold my breath...
4. UNDERFLOOR HEATING!! The way I gasped. I just never hear of people getting this in the UK but what a luxury - this house and its specs (down to the plate heater) just fits Sophia so well.
5. I wish we had heard more about the process of buying the house instead of dying her hair pink and all the other shenanigans in lockdown. Even if it fell through that would still be taking us along on the journey? A lot of S&C’s content is so surface level and as viewers we want to see an authentic portrayal of their lives. I feel like Sophia feels pressure to always show the finished product of things instead of enjoying the journey.

I may be reading too much into it but I felt from the Sunday when she started moving clothes across and she said she was hungover the day before her mood had changed, this is really speculating now but I don’t know if something happened with Christian the night before?

Reactions: 7
@bg1234 OMG the ladder!!! When she was describing it I imagined a shelf type ladder but when she panned over to it i screamed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t find any pics of C on Sophias insta, apart from back in 2018... sorry if someone mentioned this already! But yeah she never seems to post him anyway so dunno if that’s just a coincidence!

Reactions: 4
it seems as though they had a bad breakup- sophia and cinzia both blocked him as now it says they havent liked any of his posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watching the vlog. Sophia’s home is beautiful and I wish we had seen more. I think you guys are right and it might be linked to privacy concerns but again just level with the audience. Why not do an empty house tour?

1. I cant believe she can afford this new house and is funding a lot of the furniture herself (washing machine courtesy of the parents lol)
2. I cant imagine what those workers must have been thinking in that sofa shop as Fiona ran riot pulling sheets and cushions from everywhere I mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Need I say more !!
3. I get where she’s going with the Rattan vibe but I couldn’t help but laugh at the ‘ladder’ idea... I really don’t know where that’s going to go but I’ll hold my breath...
4. UNDERFLOOR HEATING!! The way I gasped. I just never hear of people getting this in the UK but what a luxury - this house and its specs (down to the plate heater) just fits Sophia so well.
5. I wish we had heard more about the process of buying the house instead of dying her hair pink and all the other shenanigans in lockdown. Even if it fell through that would still be taking us along on the journey? A lot of S&C’s content is so surface level and as viewers we want to see an authentic portrayal of their lives. I feel like Sophia feels pressure to always show the finished product of things instead of enjoying the journey.

I may be reading too much into it but I felt from the Sunday when she started moving clothes across and she said she was hungover the day before her mood had changed, this is really speculating now but I don’t know if something happened with Christian the night before?
When she said omg there’s a spider, as a homeowner I’m going to have to deal with this now. I dunno why it just made me eye roll and turn off 😂😭

Reactions: 13
I also thought it was strange was how absolutely everything was "we". We are looking at sofas, where do we think this ladder should go (lol), we like this dining table, we don't think there should be three stools, two is enough.

I get wanting advice from your mum, but still seems like she can't make any decisions on her own.

Reactions: 7
Sophia and Christian LOOK good together visually but that’s obviously not enough to keep a relationship. The house is a fresh start and she seems happy. Will probably end up with a YouTube-y guy sooner or later lol

Reactions: 6
Is there any way to see Sophia’s house online? I looked on Rightmove but can’t find anything that matches what was in her video. Looks gorgeous and I can’t help being so nosy!!

Reactions: 3
Sophia’s house has been removed from these moving websites.

3DBF6BDD-3C5B-4401-A236-286879AC8AB9.jpeg
Omg can this house stop being a Nottingham-Kardashian hybrid for one minute !!! 😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.