Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE sophias house, but I’m surprised it isn’t bigger tbh! It’s a lovely size but thought she would go for something with bigger bedroom/living room

Reactions: 1
Their full brand is based on their personal lives, their podcast is all about delving into people’s lives & they comment on other influencers and their relationships themselves. So I have to disagree
Yeah I agree w you, like I said before. They said themselves if one of them broke up they would owe it to everyone because they have a following

Reactions: 2
How does everyone actually know they’ve split?
Read the last thread. Christian has deleted all pics of her unfollowed sophia cinzia and lewis they have unfollowed him and Sophia has said she has personal issues and posted sad insta captions. They haven’t seen eachother a lot and she has bought a house without him.

Reactions: 3
woww, obviously don’t know what happened for them to break up but I’m sure Lewis didn’t play a part in it, seems very immature to unfollow him like is he 12?
I just saw that and thought it showed Lewis’s maturity that he still follows Christian! Lewis seems like a chilled guy who doesn’t get involved in the girls’ drama but will obviously now unfollow because Christian is pathetic🤣 I always thought him to be mature and the fact that he isn’t normally bothered with social media and went on specifically to delete photos of Sophia just screams childish!

Do feel sad for Sophia purely because of how long they have been together. Hopefully it will be easier for her to move on seeing as their lives have been separate for quite a while now!!

Just to add on a bit about the moving vlog - Sophia hun I would feel sorry for you funding the furniture that goes into that house all alone but I can’t when you’re buying tables for £800😩😭😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her tbh. I thought they did seem like they liked each other and he's been such a consistent part of the channel. But tbh she's an insta baddie type an he seems like he wants a made in Chelsea style girl. The outfit he picked for her was completely not her style and that stuck with me as him being wildly unaware of what she wanted.

Reactions: 15
wish she’d shown more of the house :( from what we’ve seen looks really nice! She’s very lucky

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think she will cope with the breakup just fine. It seemed like it had been fizzling out for a while and she was not arsed about seeing him during lockdown so it’s not really like a heartbreak situation? Sometimes people just fall out of love.

Her house is gorg. Good opportunity for a new chapter in her life (and to become independent... the shower scraper thing in the vlog made me cringe).

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched the moving vlog - does she come across as privileged and over-entitled?
She picked up a broom and was like "this is house chore life!" as if she's never helped out at home... and her mum and dad are funding her a dishwasher machine 😂 other than that I think she's quite bearable in this vlog. Wasn't boring at all for once!

Reactions: 2
I thought her boyfriend was on her Instagram story last night. They must have talked about it yesterday tried a night out then decided it couldn’t work. I feel bad for her but she gives such bitchy vibes I can imagine she is very difficult to please in life.
Yeah that wasn’t him

Reactions: 1
That house is 100% the house I found on a housing website confirming the just under 400k price tag attached to it. Yikes! Well done for affording that house at that age Sophia

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The master bedroom and the lounge are pretty small for the price tag. And this is a personal pet peeve but I'm just so sick continuous grey in new builds!! It's so lifeless

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.