Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but does Sophia eat meat now. In lidias last 2 vlogs it has seemed as though she does. Lidia her and Sophia were sharing a plate of food which had sausages on and then in her coachella vlog she asked Sophia if she wanted to try her breakfast burrito which had bacon in
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they are just alot more relaxed about it now they aren't vegan. They eat fish now, course they aren't eating whole sausages or meat burgers but will probably eat off the same place that meat is in.

In both vlogs Lidia was shown offering them to try the burrito but both were saying no because of the meat

Reactions: 1
Why do these two just know NOTHING ever. They are both soooo sheltered it’s actually weird and concerning they never know really well known or basic things.

How in the pod did cinzia ask what southern comfort is. It’s a really well known drink that’s sold in most bars, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, corner shops etc ?! And more to the point they were saying how SHE was drinking it at Leeds fest and she still didn’t have a clue what it was and had never heard of it.

The whole Glastonbury convo was really painful

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else noticed that after every sentence on the podcast Sophia really sharply inhales (or sniffs, I can't quite tell) and now I can't unhear it!

Why on Gods green earth were they talking about eating tit and drinking piss on the podcast?
Seems like they are trying to be abit more raw & real, prove they can talk about x rated things without being childish...just taking it abit too far🙄

The amount of times Sophia said bleeping in that episode it was so forced.

They have to read here or there must be comments they've seen because too often do we talk about something here then the next week they are doing what we said they wouldn't...

Reactions: 6
There's no personality with these guys and it's dad because their personality and real vibes was what drew us to them but now they are just a collection of trends, and copying and you can even predict what bandwagon they'll jump on next. Things are just bland or too try hard. Insta and pics I get is part of their job but they are too focused on how things look.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been mentioned but does Sophia eat meat now. In lidias last 2 vlogs it has seemed as though she does. Lidia her and Sophia were sharing a plate of food which had sausages on and then in her coachella vlog she asked Sophia if she wanted to try her breakfast burrito which had bacon in
Not sure if in the new vlog she said ate chicken , i couldn't understand what they was saying tbh but cinz said having something prawn for dinner and sophia said somthing chicken and i thought cinza said chicken hardlaunch or some tit

Reactions: 3
Not sure if in the new vlog she said ate chicken , i couldn't understand what they was saying tbh but cinz said having something prawn for dinner and sophia said somthing chicken and i thought cinza said chicken hardlaunch or some tit
Yeah she did she said she had chicken parm for dinner and then cinzia said chicken hard launch. Dunno why they’re so weird and secretive about it no one gives a duck just make a big deal about everything

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anybody else notice Cinzia walking way behind Lidia and Sophia in Lidia’svlog? Clearly on FaceTime to someone, her new man perhaps? You could hear her voice vaguely in the back but I couldn’t work out what was being said

Attachments