Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so dramatic but i actually can’t bare to watch sophia because she has such a nasty energy about her that i feel it through the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do feel like we’re probably missing some of the story when it comes to Mark.. I’m sure Sophia and cinzia probably would offered to pay for him to go had he wanted to, they don’t give stingey vibes in that way at all to me. I can even imagine them offering to get him a room separate from lidia aha. How do we know they shared are we just assuming or did they say? Sophia or condos definitely could’ve taken lidias place if so aha

Reactions: 3
From the vlog it sounded like they booked for 4 people but requested 3 in one room then when they checked in they were told that isn’t possible so Lidia ended up sharing with Mark. It is a bit awkward but I also understand why Sophia and Cinzia wanted to share. They probably covered the majority of the cost. There was also a point in Lidia’s vlog where she said it had been blood sweat and tears (mainly from her) to get there and I assume that came down to money too

Reactions: 4
I do feel like we’re probably missing some of the story when it comes to Mark.. I’m sure Sophia and cinzia probably would offered to pay for him to go had he wanted to, they don’t give stingey vibes in that way at all to me. I can even imagine them offering to get him a room separate from lidia aha. How do we know they shared are we just assuming or did they say? Sophia or condos definitely could’ve taken lidias place if so aha
In the vlog they would mention they were going to Lidia & Marks room etc.

Reactions: 1
I have a very specific thing that cinzia does that annoys me lol and it’s the fact she gets a set of nails for like a week and gets new ones, doesn’t even let them be she just constantly gets new sets. Like I keep mine for 3/4 weeks but also i guess I’m poor and she’s not lolllll

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a very specific thing that cinzia does that annoys me lol and it’s the fact she gets a set of nails for like a week and gets new ones, doesn’t even let them be she just constantly gets new sets. Like I keep mine for 3/4 weeks but also i guess I’m poor and she’s not lolllll
Yh she's easily spending £200 on nails most of the time with the fancy designs & gems she gets - her Coachella nails didn't even last 2 weeks...

The thing is I don't take Cinzia as someone who looks after things properly - she'll buy a jumper & by the end of the week it's covered in makeup / Tan, she's the type to say oh well I'll just get another one.

Her nails are probably dirty, scuffed & stained after 1 week 1/2 so she has to keep on top of them - I'm sure she went through a phase of always getting her hair blown out because she couldn't (didn't want to learn) how to do it herself so it's not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophia in today's pod episode "we want to go to Glastonbury this year"

Are they mad? Glastonbury doesn't just gift influencers tickets. This ain't Coachella

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophia in today's pod episode "we want to go to Glastonbury this year"

Are they mad? Glastonbury doesn't just gift influencers tickets. This ain't Coachella
I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for them but I think they'll end up just paying and not going with a brand as they've done with Coachella? 😂

Reactions: 2
they would not survive a uk festival haha, its defo not the aesthetic they think it is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for them but I think they'll end up just paying and not going with a brand as they've done with Coachella? 😂
The tickets have sold out so there’s limited VIP ones and they’re thousands, though I wouldn’t put it past them to pay any amount of money now they think they’re festival goers

Reactions: 9
The process of getting Glastonbury tickets is very different. I wouldn’t put it passed them to somehow find a way to do it but I hope they don’t, throwing money at it shouldn’t be a way of getting everything you want. They also won’t be able to stay in a nice glamorous hotel and get dropped off at the gate. They’d be a laughing stocked dressed to the 9’s too

Reactions: 8
Do you know how hard it is get Glasto tickets. The last tickets on sale were a couple days and sold out in 20 mins.

You can't just pay lol
---
The process of getting Glastonbury tickets is very different. I wouldn’t put it passed them to somehow find a way to do it but I hope they don’t, throwing money at it shouldn’t be a way of getting everything you want. They also won’t be able to stay in a nice glamorous hotel and get dropped off at the gate. They’d be a laughing stocked dressed to the 9’s too
They said they didn't want to camp as well. Like duck OFF THEN

Reactions: 5
Do you know how hard it is get Glasto tickets. The last tickets on sale were a couple days and sold out in 20 mins.

You can't just pay lol
---

They said they didn't want to camp as well. Like duck OFF THEN
Yeah ngl I didn't realise how hard it was to get Glasto tickets so apologies there 😂😂 I think just as so many of my mates have been I thought it was generally easy still !!

Nooo I'm creasing at the idea of them at Glasto

I've been to a fair few festivals & even when it's just a single day event I come home covered in mud & spilt drinks...most definitely have had to dodge someone's vom/pee in a portaloo too😂😂

Can you imagine them dressing to the 9s & having to trudge through a mud slide or getting drink thrown on them in a crowd or even just interacting with people off their face LOL...they literally just want photo ops & to see someone like harry styles perform again for the 10000th time then leave, how boring🙄

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but does Sophia eat meat now. In lidias last 2 vlogs it has seemed as though she does. Lidia her and Sophia were sharing a plate of food which had sausages on and then in her coachella vlog she asked Sophia if she wanted to try her breakfast burrito which had bacon in