Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they got offers to go with brands but didn’t want to stay with/be around other influencers?
Tbh there's no doubt they were offered by brands, but they're privileged enough to be able to go and fund it themselves which is fair enough to them

Every other "well known" influencer who went has jumped on the brand trips and has had every little thing paid for 😭

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because a huge reason they wanted to go was for outfit pics. If they went with a brand they’d have to wear the brand’s clothing and not what they want…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbh good on them; if they don't wanna hang out with a load of random influencers on trip and pretend they're all besties when they're not. Tbh I'm sick of seeing all these influencers on brand trips at Coachella for brands they never wear/only wear for a quick paycheck .. sorry .. haul* and with all other influencers who they never talk to but act like they're bffs. Like, they seem to pay for their tickets every year - etc. I'm sure they get some freebies like hotel deals or stuff like that but for the most part they are funding the trip/coachella themselves.

Reactions: 20
I think it’s because a huge reason they wanted to go was for outfit pics. If they went with a brand they’d have to wear the brand’s clothing and not what they want…
i feel like influencers, whether they’re at a brand trip or just there for content, are just such a plague to events like this atp😅 i’ve seen so many normal people in cool outfits that aren’t ugly and £2k (sophia) just there to be at a festival and enjoy the music, it’s a shame it’s become so centered around influencers now and brands are so involved, whether that’s in brand trips or people like sophia and cinzia feeling the need to wear heinously expensive outfits, back when it was a big thing in like 2014, it was always cool to see some celebrity outfits but they were always very festival themed (vanessa hudgens) and there was still so much focus on the actual music

Reactions: 4
I guess "Brian" is okay with it but I would be PISSED if my man refer to me with another female name on insta🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen an interaction between Lidia and Sophia that seems comfortable. Sophia definitely sees her as her best friends little sister. Not a trio at all.

Reactions: 13
Lidia's entire vlog was awkward, it was like the room would go silent when she spoke but in S&Cs vlog everyone carried on in the background / acted just as excited.

Wonder how Mark survived sharing a room with her, probably took full advantage of the peace when they went off to the festival.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I also noticed a few times when it was referred to that Cinz and Lidia looked the same that day they both wore silver Cinzia would give Sophia a sly look. Sophia said in their vlog “Lidia and Cinz really look like sisters today” and cinzia smirked and side eyed. Then in Lidias vlog she said “I feel like me and cinzia look like the same person in different fonts today” and cinzia totally ignored her.

She clearly isn’t welcome with them and tbf I get it. They aren’t, never have, and never will be a “trio”. It’s Sophia and cinzia and Lidia is her little sister. They’ve never set out to be a 3. But they shouldn’t be constantly rude, sly and dismissive of her. Every vlog she’s in the vibes are SO off and awkward. The constant side eyeing, giggling, sly looks, attitude, no patience with Lidia, always bossing her around etc. Lidia needs to just read the room and just stick with her own friends it seems like she’s intruding S&C.

Reactions: 18
I wish Cinzia would treat Marianna to coachella or a trip one year. broke my heart seeing Mari’s instagram post saying she was pretending she was at Coachella. And in the vlog where Cinz said Mari was upset she wasn’t seeing one of her favourite artists. If she can let Lidia tag along everywhere there’s no reason she can’t do more with Mari especially now she’s over 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish Cinzia would treat Marianna to coachella or a trip one year. broke my heart seeing Mari’s instagram post saying she was pretending she was at Coachella. And in the vlog where Cinz said Mari was upset she wasn’t seeing one of her favourite artists. If she can let Lidia tag along everywhere there’s no reason she can’t do more with Mari especially now she’s over 18.
Mari's at uni so probably couldn't come due to course work / lectures. I'd say Cinzia is a really good sister, she always buys her gifts from trips, said she would face time her & I'm sure if she was available Mari would be invited on more trips. Lidia forces herself into the branded trips they get invited on which is why it seems she's always with them.

Unlike Lidia, Mari isn't obsessed with trying to copy everything her sister does even if it means missing important things so probably wouldn't skip nearly 2 weeks of uni just for 1 performance.

Reactions: 19
Please don’t tell me Mark shared a room with Lidia?!!! How awkward?!
Thought this was weird too, and like sort of mean of Sophia and Cinzia on both Mark and Lidia? Like it's not that deep but I'm just thinking of group trips i've been on where there's awkward room arrangements like that 😂 Surely one of the girls should have gone in with him as they have a longstanding friendship? Also, think someone said this, but we are well aware that they are rolling in cash and it seems like Mark just came to do their hair? If they're bringing him out to work they should really be paying his travel and also getting him a room of his own, because they absolutely can afford it haha.

Reactions: 7
No wonder Mark had his own room last year & got to go to Coachella - Lidia had to miss out so he got her spot instead.

It seems their management can only ever up to 3 passes for them... correct me if I'm wrong but there was no mention of a brand sponsoring their trip so they just didn't want to forkout some money to pay for mark to go too, it's not like they can't afford it.

It does seem abit childish / selfish to awkwardly put Mark & Lidia together when they know him better - they give off the vibe that they would be like "eww no I'm not going with them, you do it" or "they've got a small room, I'm not going in there"

Reactions: 2
It would’ve made more sense for the two sisters to share and for Sophia to share with Mark if they really couldn’t have got him his own room.

Reactions: 22
They've been very quite on socials recently even while in LA/Palm Springs they barely posted...must have realised everyone is sick of them posting the same tit but have nothing else to post because they are so boring.

Reactions: 1
Would of been better for lidia if Olivia or maddie went with them cause then she wouldn't of been so alone, I would feel bad for her but I definitely get the vibe she invites herself on these trips and not the girls invite her and deliberately leave her out

Reactions: 5