Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate myself for asking but does anyone know where their earrings are from that they wore on the first day of Disney? You girls are the best at finding things!

Pretty sure they just went because Emma Leger and her whole girl gang have been a couple times recently and done the whole Minnie ears and merch thing and S&C have never had an original thought in their life

Reactions: 13
yes!! Lockdown vlogs we’re my favourite. And not just because I was bored, because sometimes I go back and rewatch and still enjoy. They were so grounding and normal. Definitely the most I had connected with S&C.
Exactly what I was thinking and same - I still watch the lockdown vlogs here and there but yes those vlogs were so enjoyable and imagine now that they can be out and about - film separately. Like what’s Cinzia like without Sophia and she’s out with friends. Or what is Sophia’s morning routine especially living with her bf (she doesn’t have to show him) but she could do a cook breakfast with me (making breakfast for herself and her bf )or just something you know?
---
Pretty sure they just went because Emma Leger and her whole girl gang have been a couple times recently and done the whole Minnie ears and merch thing and S&C have never had an original thought in their life
Not surprised 🤦🏽‍♀️ they’re never original. We just have to accept that they are not leaders but just followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They just take pictures of the most random things to say they have uploaded. How many times we see matcha, the studio and the strawberry vase, gosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2374984
Oh god. Her new hair is… something
Oh gosh when she first posted the new hair I thought it was super cute but the minute she has to style it herself it's all down hill & What is with the two tones surely she would speak with her hairdresser / dad to get a better colour match wtf.

Cinzia always misses with her hair changes, her hair extensions always look scraggly after a few days. She needs to just grow her hair out n stick with it because extensions & the bob are not it😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel they were like taking the piss out of everything on the Disney trip 😂 it’s like why are you there then. Not a Disney fan by any means myself but just seems sooo weird

Reactions: 7
They just take pictures of the most random things to say they have uploaded. How many times we see matcha, the studio and the strawberry vase, gosh.
they've become sooo boring and one dimensional on insta, i just skip their stories at this point cos it's the same regurgitated tit. they're becoming more and more irrelevant the more they distant themselves personally from everyone

Reactions: 6
Do we know what area of London Sophia and Cinzia are in?
The flat they shared / where Cinzia is living is Imperial Wharf area, not sure about Sophia and Max but I think the other side of the bridge more Battersea

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.