Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way that Sophia was talking to Cinzia as well when she thought a memory was from when she was 12ish and turned out it would’ve been from aged 5ish… and Sophia literally wouldn’t drop it like “is your mind actually okay??” And just going “12??” while cinzia was talking. Like get a grip you stuck up wanker, it’s not the craziest thing to get ages confused in memories

Reactions: 23
Really did seem like mean girls in todays episode. Looking at the picture of the boy with the stomach issues and laughing at him and saying they could see the embarrassment in his eyes. Bizarre behaviour from the girlfriend as well to send a picture in. Can’t imagine how I’d feel if I found out a partner did that to me.
wish we could tell the boyfriend to break up with her for that before she does it to him 😭😭 so mean to send a photo in when he said he was embarrassed

Reactions: 7
The way that Sophia was talking to Cinzia as well when she thought a memory was from when she was 12ish and turned out it would’ve been from aged 5ish… and Sophia literally wouldn’t drop it like “is your mind actually okay??” And just going “12??” while cinzia was talking. Like get a grip you stuck up wanker, it’s not the craziest thing to get ages confused in memories

Yes she ALWAYS DOES THIS!!!!!!!! And then goes on about how her memory is SO GOOD and she’s just yet again above everyone else. Good for you!!!!!! The only thing you have going for you is that you’re a flat out bleep ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she ALWAYS DOES THIS!!!!!!!! And then goes on about how her memory is SO GOOD and she’s just yet again above everyone else. Good for you!!!!!! The only thing you have going for you is that you’re a flat out bleep ❤
This reminds me of when Sophia would ways bang on about Cinzia's age & how she's older. Now Sophia is her age we haven't heard a peep about it.

Reactions: 11
Is this Disneyland paris trip gifted or something? It seems so random and off brand for them

Is this Disneyland paris trip gifted or something? It seems so random and off brand for them
Why would they go in the middle of school holidays too? Bet it’s bleeping packed and they are trying to get insta pics with screaming kids in the background… we just want a weekly YouTube vid and not off brand insta content

Reactions: 9
It so weird for them to have gone to Disney lol

I reckon it was Summers idea because there's no way these two would actually have an active holiday which results in actual exciting content...that's if they filmed this trip.

Somehow they will make their vlog as repetitive as usual - Them on the Eurostar, hotel, food, Coke zero, American accents, trying to speak french, more food, one ride, shopping, hotel (repeat).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would they go in the middle of school holidays too? Bet it’s bleeping packed and they are trying to get insta pics with screaming kids in the background… we just want a weekly YouTube vid and not off brand insta content
so true about the summer holidays, they could literally go any time of the year when it's less busy. also all they did was take pictures of themselves and their food, did they even go on more than one ride??acting like food bloggers lmao

Reactions: 4
You've all probably discussed this but I was like "where is Cinzia" then went to her IG and saw it was her!! Toooo much facture girlie
Screenshot_20230810_162729_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
4 mins into their new vlog they are already taking the piss out of french words & trying to speak it, they also already spoken in an American accent & bought food.

My game of bingo is going to be over before the vlog even begins 💀😂

• Haha
The newest vlog was no different to any of their London vlogs, the only difference is everything was Disney themed. How can they make Disneyland look boring af😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It so weird for them to have gone to Disney lol

I reckon it was Summers idea because there's no way these two would actually have an active holiday which results in actual exciting content...that's if they filmed this trip.

Somehow they will make their vlog as repetitive as usual - Them on the Eurostar, hotel, food, Coke zero, American accents, trying to speak french, more food, one ride, shopping, hotel (repeat).
This just proves how predictable they are cause all this happened in the vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched their vlog and it was eh boring … only thing I can say is that it was a little nice to see them out doing something else besides the usual stuff. And giving them the benefit of doubt- I see in the comments that they only recorded going on one ride 😂🤣 yes I seen that but I’m sure they went on more but just chose to enjoy the moment or just forgot to bring out the camera or they weren’t allowed to film- so many possibilities. But also they would have mentioned that 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 I don’t know … I kind of want the lockdown vlogs. When they recorded separately in real time and then come together - something’s gotta change a bit

I don’t know … I kind of want the lockdown vlogs. When they recorded separately in real time and then come together - something’s gotta change a bit
yes!! Lockdown vlogs we’re my favourite. And not just because I was bored, because sometimes I go back and rewatch and still enjoy. They were so grounding and normal. Definitely the most I had connected with S&C.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.