Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears those tacky fake Cartier bracelets from bohomoon so this just makes me think this ring is probably a fake too

Also, for anyone that still follows them, has Sophia’s Rolex made another appearance or do we reckon that was a rented one??

Reactions: 27
99% sure this is the Chanel crush ring...could this be the promise ring she wanted from Aaron? Or maybe just an xmas gift but still wow
I just looked up the chanel crush ring and it looks more delicate than this so i don't think that it is the same

Reactions: 5
Firstly, a bleeping promise ring ??? Secondly, Aaron spent £2,000 on a 🥺 promise 🥺 ring and Cinzia squirms at the thought of lending £200 ??? I just 💀
That ring is £2000? how does she manage to make everything expensive look cheap!! I would have thought that was one of her bohomoon rings cus it looks dull in colour/crusty 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh my days u know covid is making me tired and emotional when I legitimately started crying at this on Lidia’s story, I mean I’m always emot at Xmas anyway but can I seek help
C038AFDB-3288-485A-BB9A-C0CE82A1EA96.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have Aaron on Instagram? I’m desperate to snoop at how the family Xmas went down🥲

In regards to Cinzias prada coat.. I think she’s rented it off “hurrcollective” I’m all for renting clothes but come on it’s just too much when they don’t say they have.. and just so not relatable when they pretended it’s their own

Reactions: 12
Ogs remember this was such a good time on tattle,we had lot to gossip about
She looks tiny here!

Still think this sofa would be the most uncomfortable ever to sit on, that you’d sit on it and the two sides would slowly move apart until you’re nearly sitting on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ogs remember this was such a good time on tattle,we had lot to gossip about
I don’t think I had an account then, just a lurker but I remember they were breaking lockdown rules left right and centre shockkkk

Reactions: 14
24D07427-3484-4FCD-A0FB-2C01CCE38D86.jpeg
Hey guys! Maybe any you know where could I find a dupe for these shoes (up to 70€)? But only stores that ship to europe without me having to pay customs. Thank you!
I already looked for them on asos and there are similar but colorful ones, I want them white or cream. Or black.

View attachment 944565 Hey guys! Maybe any you know where could I find a dupe for these shoes (up to 70€)? But only stores that ship to europe without me having to pay customs. Thank you!
I already looked for them on asos and there are similar but colorful ones, I want them white or cream. Or black.
I found these

Attachments

Reactions: 8
View attachment 944565 Hey guys! Maybe any you know where could I find a dupe for these shoes (up to 70€)? But only stores that ship to europe without me having to pay customs. Thank you!
If you have the Pinterest app you can upload a photo from search, click ‘shop’ and it will bring up either that exact item (if you don’t know where it’s from) or dupes for items from different websites you can buy directly from! Can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but might be worth a try

• Wow
I’ve definitely seen some on Ego! Or Public desire x

Reactions: 3
That ring is £2000? how does she manage to make everything expensive look cheap!! I would have thought that was one of her bohomoon rings cus it looks dull in colour/crusty 😂
I mean to be fair most Chanel jewellery looks like cheap crap anyway so even if it was real it’d still most likely look rubbish 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.