Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas guys!!!

( I have nothing to say for once because they bore the tit out of me and I’ve unfollowed them 😀)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Merry Christmas guys!!!

( I have nothing to say for once because they bore the tit out of me and I’ve unfollowed them 😀)
Merry Christmas to you too!! I’m on the ward tonight and tommorow. And for the first fricking time, I’LL BE OFF NYE AND NEW YEARS TOO!!!! 😭 🥺

p.s I know there were two student nurses on here and if you’re reading this, I hope you guys are off for Xmas! You guys deserve it 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Merry Christmas everyone! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope your day is good also🤍. I know people may say this is a community based on a shared hatred or as people like to paint us community of trolls but this community over the last 6 months has made me laugh until I cry, smile a lot and maybe want to tear my hair out a couple times but I’ve still thoroughly enjoy being apart of a community again. Lots of love 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Merry Christmas everyone! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope your day is good also🤍. I know people may say this is a community based on a shared hatred or as people like to paint us community of trolls but this community over the last 6 months has made me laugh until I cry, smile a lot and maybe want to tear my hair out a couple times but I’ve still thoroughly enjoy being apart of a community again. Lots of love 🤍
Awww guys I so wish we could all be proper friends IRL

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sometimes I wish there was a way we could private message because I would give you all my instagram !!! So we could know who each other are but still keep it private 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I dont get how this forum doesn't private messaging like other forums do. Strange. But I like how it's (usually) well regulated here.

Reactions: 6
Who has watched the new Vlog? Cinzia renting the Chanel earrings that wouldn’t stay on her ears and fell off in the middle of the road.. real classy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Merry Christmas everyone ❤
😊😊😊

Who has watched the new Vlog? Cinzia renting the Chanel earrings that wouldn’t stay on her ears and fell off in the middle of the road.. real classy
And she rented that red cropped jacket. She's finally admitting it, instead of pretending she's a millionaire.

Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas everyone 💖💖 hope we’re all having a nice time, anyone planning on cracking out TGB cards later 😜

all jokes aside hope you all have a lovely day and to anyone self isolating I’m thinking of you ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Christmas everyoneeee,glad that i found this site almost a year ago or i will still live in delusion about our girls😂❤ Excited to see what they prepared fo us

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas to you too!! I’m on the ward tonight and tommorow. And for the first fricking time, I’LL BE OFF NYE AND NEW YEARS TOO!!!! 😭 🥺

p.s I know there were two student nurses on here and if you’re reading this, I hope you guys are off for Xmas! You guys deserve it 💙
Hope your shifts on the ward are good :) from one of the student nurses to you. And hope all our other babes on here have a great day!!!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas everyone, spoil yourselves today cus you all deserve it and for those who aren't celebrating, I hope you're having a lovely cosy day in like me!! ❤

This thread is literally like a small family of our own 🥺 one of my favourites on here because its genuinely good vibes!! take care everyone xx

Also about S+C, looks like Cinzia is spending it alone with Aaron in notts, I hope Aaron's family doesnt mind that? that seems so sudden and forward after a year! is anyone else also expecting to see some big designer purchase on one of their stories? thats all they ever post on Christmas Day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas everyone, spoil yourselves today cus you all deserve it and for those who aren't celebrating, I hope you're having a lovely cosy day in like me!! ❤

This thread is literally like a small family of our own 🥺 one of my favourites on here because its genuinely good vibes!! take care everyone xx

Also about S+C, looks like Cinzia is spending it alone with Aaron in notts, I hope Aaron's family doesnt mind that? that seems so sudden and forward after a year! is anyone else also expecting to see some big designer purchase on one of their stories? thats all they ever post on Christmas Day
Buying designer bs is like oxygen for those two clowns.

Reactions: 3
99% sure this is the Chanel crush ring...could this be the promise ring she wanted from Aaron? Or maybe just an xmas gift but still wow
Firstly, a bleeping promise ring ??? Secondly, Aaron spent £2,000 on a 🥺 promise 🥺 ring and Cinzia squirms at the thought of lending £200 ??? I just 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.