Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d prefer their LA content more than London, at least it would be a change. They did once say they would love to live a year in LA, renting an apartment, however highly doubt they’ll do that now because they are in relationships. At the time of their LA blogs they were a lot more down to earth and humble than they are now, so I don’t know if they’d be as good, as they’d probably get sucked into the typical influencer LA lifestyle like most people do. They do the same thing, whether it’s in London, Paris, or Notts, eat, change outfits, take photos, and repeat.
For whatever reason I think them living in LA would be even worse than them living in London. It’s so posey and all about Instagram and status, just a really toxic place and I feel like they’d get even more insufferable

Reactions: 30
the amount of food these girls wasted every morning is disgusting like wtf

6214A554-4A63-4DD1-9B73-9EB30CDFE983.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
I don’t think they’d rent their houses out for privacy reasons. They would also have to be presentable and Cinzia doesn’t know the definition of tidy. Imagine rocking up to her dirty, unhoovered apartment with colourful heels everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 23
when room service arrives and they can’t see the floor to deliver breakfast

9C5532C6-64E5-4D61-BD8B-F87C748C1725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
11B1F5BC-AD2F-4B41-8CC0-8E83C9BFD165.jpeg
idk if this is controversial but lidias been in paris 1 night and has already ate soph and cinz UP !!!!! this is so much more of a serve than both of their outfits the whole trip :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry why are all YouTubers such boring bastards on holiday? They’re always tucked up in bed by 9pm watching tv

Sorry why are all YouTubers such boring bastards on holiday? They’re always tucked up in bed by 9pm watching tv
Also does Sophie’s voice grate on anyone else as much as it does me?

Reactions: 14
Oh my gosh said it on Lidias thread and now I have to say it here what is the obsession with boyfriends having to get along they sound like teenagers and want to force it like just let it be everyone is grown adults.

I don't get why they have to act all weird or do them looks to each other when mentioning boyfriends, it's just again childish.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.